[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UNI/CAREER FEELS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: future.jpg (238KB, 641x600px) Image search: [Google]
future.jpg
238KB, 641x600px
Hows college life, guys?

I'm 23 and I'm thinking of dropping out of college. I just can't mentally handle it desu. I've been in school for 6 years and I'm still a fucking junior. I hate my degree, classes and I'm just really bad with networking with my classmates. I'm really not sure what I want to do with my life. I'm thinking of taking a break from school. I might return to get a degree or maybe get a certification in something at some community college, but I'm not really sure yet.

Yeah I know I'm still kinda young, but since all my friends are done with their degrees, getting married, having kids and buying house, I feel like an old fuck whos behind in life.
>>
File: Excellent.gif (545KB, 496x360px) Image search: [Google]
Excellent.gif
545KB, 496x360px
>>35662140
>all my friends are done with their degrees, getting married, having kids and buying house, I feel like an old fuck whos behind in life
Just wait until they get divorced, lose their house, only get to see their kids a couple weekends a month, and have to pay alimony and child support. Then you'll realize you've been the true winner all along.
>>
File: 1458350259769.jpg (125KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1458350259769.jpg
125KB, 633x758px
>tfw want to change degree
>tfw don't know what to change it to
>>
How much better is a normal public university over a state university? I want to go to a better uni, but I don't have the money.
>>
File: this is fine.png (94KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
this is fine.png
94KB, 235x235px
>spring break over
>tell myself its time to get back on track on go to classes
>oversleep and miss my first 10AM class

h-haha
>>
File: 1489801904859.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1489801904859.png
46KB, 619x453px
>>35662140
>want to get an internship
>can't even get an interview because I go to some shitty private university hours away from them

so much for success
>>
>>35662140
The lack of response of these uni threads recently proves the majority of normalfags are on their spring break, partying, getting laid, getting new experiences
>>
>>35662315
Theres always tomorrow, Mr. Anon. You'll be fine m8
>>
File: billkristolvaginaface.jpg (78KB, 856x820px) Image search: [Google]
billkristolvaginaface.jpg
78KB, 856x820px
>>35662573
>would someone really do that?
>just go on the internet and tell lies?
NO. It wasn't fine for me, so it can't be for anyone else either.
Stop trying to pass your classes and just start sucking dick for cough syrup now.
>>35662140
If where you friends are in life impacts whether or not you feel motivated to get your memedegree then yeah, you should have dropped out yesterday.

can't wake up
can'twakeup
canwakup
cinkup
>>
>>35662140
The ride doesn't even end after you graduate. I graduated in December I can't find a job. I have interviews coming up in the next few weeks but I'll probably be turned down. Like usual.

I can't take much more of this, friends. Dunning Krueger notwithstanding, I think I'm a pretty smart guy. I have work experience, I did an internship. I'm not a sperg. I even did an okay degree - Economics.

But I guess I'm just that fucking useless to the world. I can't take much more of this. Once this interviews go south I'm done. I'm out.
>>
>>35662213
not OP

This is what keeps me up at night dude. I don't know what the fuck i'm supposed to do with my life because it seems like everything will turn to shit anyway.

What's the point in getting a nice job when everyones cheating and divorcing here and there?

Or am i just brainwashed? My old friends parents are getting divorced left and right..and ofc i'm a child of divorce too.

Is there any hope at all?
>>
>>35664160
Like you said, if the world is fucked up and you think it's hopeless you maybe just should stop giving a shit and do whatever you want
>>
Anybody else visit their academic advisor and get berated because they can't answer the "What do you want to do after school?" question?

Real talk, I don't want to do a fucking thing. Moreover, it's not like a degree guarantees employment now anyways.
>>
I dropped out of community college for electrical due to bulged a disc in my back.
I am wanting to go back but afraid I'll never feel better
>>
File: 5'9 vs 6'0.jpg (44KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
5'9 vs 6'0.jpg
44KB, 500x714px
>>35662140
I'm not in college, but I was applying for it right now. Would a degree for a computer analyst or CAD be good at all?
>>
>>35662298
well it depends on which state university and which public university you're comparing..

>>35662421
being a college student automatically makes you a normie

>>35662213
that might happen to a few people but most people will be living happy lives. well, happier lives than OP at least
>>
I don't want to do my math homework...

I don't want to.

AHhh
>>
>>35664160
Just do things you legitimately want to do for the sake of doing it. I know sure as fuck you don't want a nice job because you enjoy working.
>>35666423
50% of them will get divorced. 40% will be in shitty marriages they hate. Only the elite will have better lives, just as any elite should.
>>
>>35666858
50% of marriages fail but not 50% of married people get divorced - that number is inflated by the people who divorce multiple times

its still a sizable number though i guess
>>
File: 1483750854071.jpg (7KB, 236x173px) Image search: [Google]
1483750854071.jpg
7KB, 236x173px
>>35662213
>this

One of them is divorced. Two of them never got married but are baby-daddies.

I only ever thought one would last and my bet is still correct. At least they have careers though...even though all of them are military
>>
>>35662140
iktf bro

school is shit

I just want to write or sing
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.