[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /r9k/, you're my only hope

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1-snTXFElFuQLSFDnvZKJ6IA.png (212KB, 455x290px) Image search: [Google]
1-snTXFElFuQLSFDnvZKJ6IA.png
212KB, 455x290px
I did it, I told the girl I like ,that she's cute. She looked flattered. I have no idea what to do now.
>>
I've never made it that far before
>>
she was happy to receive a compliment that validated her self esteem and that's it

hot girls get dozens of compliments every day. you're another name on the normie list now
>>
Fucking uncharted territory there. Have you tried saying you too?
>>
>>35661610
gj bro. From my experience you just have to act like you didn't say anything out of the ordinary and act like an alpha. You can make other advances in a more subtle way, try not to be too straightforward
>>
>>35661616
Op here, I haven't either, that's why I'm asking.
>>
>>35661635
Thanks, sounds like good advice.
>>
>>35661624
She's not a Stacy, rather the kind of useless stoner I am.
>>
>tell a girl that I like her and ask if she likes me back
>she tells me that she'll message me about it and leaves
>never heared anything from her since
>>
>>35661699
Not very motivating.
>>
>>35661678
you don't understand. women are like flowers that attract bees to them. the better flowers will get more attention but every fertile flower is a potential target. you didn't invent the wheel for her girls get everyday attention starting middle school when their tits start to grow

imagine a landing strip with many planes flying in circles above waiting to land. just because you showed interest doesn't mean you're in the game
>>
keep talking to her and try to make her happy anon.
>>
>>35661725
>all women are the same oregano
>>
>>35661804
>>all women are the same

Yea
>>
>>35661772
How to make her happy?
>>
>>35661804
it doesn't have anything to do with the girl's behavior. it's a passive force of nature that happens. if she's not a total shut in who doesn't go out to the sun she will get attention from other men even if she doesn't want it at all

you faggots really should learn a few things about how life works for people who are not you
>>
>>35661820
>>35661841
all those (You)s
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.