[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon had a gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>tfw meet internet qt 3.14 2 years ago
>play games with eachother alot
>start developing attraction to one another
>go out
>start meeting up irl every couple of months
>feels pretty great
>things start slowing down we settle into the relationship
>she gets really busy when the school year starts back
>still manage to talk alot and play games though
>she starts to lose interest in me sexually
>okay with this since we had fucked like rabbits for months and was ready for a break to
>was 7 months ago we stopped sexual relations
>she starts talking to me less and less
>never play games anymore
>we get more and more distant and we both notice this
>we try to fix it
>we try to fix it for 3 months
>tfw last night we broke up but still are friends
>tfw the past year and a half gone
>tfw I'm a robot all over again
I dont wanna feel anything anymore
>>
>>35661378
Fuck off my board, retard.
>>
>>35661398
Why are you calling people retarded? What is this, 1996?
>>
Mane an internet GF don't even count anyways OP
>>
>>35661442
Its the same thing as real gf just dont see eachother as often. Well towards the later parts of it
>>
>>35661418
Retard off my retard, retard.
>>
>>35661457
Get off my retard you retarded retard
>>
Was she a fembot? Did you ever tell her about their board or us?
>>
>>35661457
>>35661486
You sound like you're a little too nostalgic for 1996, so I've dug up some highlights from Wikipedia:
>Amber Hagerman, a 9-year-old American child victim and namesake for the AMBER Alert system, is murdered in Arlington, Texas
>Whitewater scandal: U.S. First Lady Hillary Clinton testifies before a grand jury.
>Chess computer "Deep Blue" defeats world chess champion Garry Kasparov for the first time.
>The television program Arthur premiered on PBS.
>News Corporation launches the Fox News Channel as a 24-hour news channel to compete against CNN
>Scream (1996) comes out in theaters.
>>
>>35661378
>>>35661527
>has sex multiple times
>probably made a post on /r9k/ after he had sex saying "wel eye hed sexks so i normie nao"
>thinks because he doesn't have a gf he can revert back to being a robot
Hey retard! You don't become a virgin again if you stop having sex. The same applies to being a robot. Once you become a normie you never stop.
>>
>>35661669
You can be a robot without being a virgin
>>
>>35661669
I think the first post made OP leave the board. It's pretty much just you and me talking.
You'd look pretty retarded if you kept replying to this thread.
>>
What has r9k become. I have lost the only place I could call home
>>
>>35661739
It has to evolve and is do you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.