[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Burger here. I used to love my nation, but the more I read and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: tw decisions.jpg (72KB, 525x534px) Image search: [Google]
tw decisions.jpg
72KB, 525x534px
Burger here. I used to love my nation, but the more I read and talk to people from other nations -- and especially foreign nationals who come to the US for vacation -- the more I feel like I need to get out. Who here lives in a less normie nation, preferably warm and coastal? I know both "warm" and "coastal" are heavily normie-infested zones, but I feel like there has to be something out there superior to the corporate rat race that seems to be the extent of my nation.

I've only left the country a few times, and very stereotypical American Tourist trips. I've been to Iceland (mostly just Reykjavik), London, Paris, and Tokyo. All of which I stayed in tourist areas and never got a feel for the native culture at all. What do you like about your nation, and what do you dislike about it?
>>
File: fursuit of happiness.png (187KB, 623x467px) Image search: [Google]
fursuit of happiness.png
187KB, 623x467px
>>35661352
OP again, I'll start off with what I dislike about America.
>money culture
Your entire status in life is defined by your income, and nearly every individual will jump at any chance to make more money, no matter how much they make right now. Americans, almost to a man, would prefer to work 40 or more hours a week for the same wages, even if they had plenty of money on fewer hours and fewer days. American culture glorifies buying the most expensive car, house, vacation trips, and suchforth that you can afford, which creates a self-perpetuating cycle of always feeling like you need more money. I know people who make over 100k USD annually, and still jump at the chance to 'get' overtime because culture demands that you sink every paycheck into something flashy and new.

>society
Social norms and party scenes are just the beginning. Everything from building codes to tax law is so ridiculously complex, and you can hardly breathe at a woman without being accused of rape and sent to jail. Tribalism here is ridiculous as well, America is really like several nations occupying the same space. College-educated people hardly even acknowledge the existence of "lower castes," except for five minutes during church when the pastor talks about the "less fortunate" -- ironically, many of whom earn more money than half his congregation (there's a lot of money in skilled labor here.) Races are nearly completely (and voluntarily) segregated, almost on a Sunni/Shi'ite level. Those of different political leanings very rarely associate with each other; a Democrat voter for example will generally choose not to associate with anyone he knows to be a Republican voter. There are invisible lines all over this nation and you ARE expected to mind-read to fit in.

[cot'd]
>>
File: ernie no.jpg (35KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
ernie no.jpg
35KB, 250x188px
>>35661551
>[cot'd]
On the "society" note, mainstream society is nearly completely removed from reality. It increases as you go up the social ladder, but even the non-college-educated are often so disconnected from reality that they believe there is nothing more important than sex and a strange media-fueled idea of what 'romance' is. Even Christianity in America is all too often "degenerate," offering no discouragement to the empty party lifestyle or sacrifice of all else for monetary gain. My own brother just declined to go to the first full family reunion in years (we live in different states) because he didn't want to request the time off work for fear of becoming "That Guy" at the office. This is not abnormal behavior in America, it's culturally acceptable to put work before all other obligations. My father missed his own grandfather's funeral because he had a job interview, and this was and is seen as honorable.
>>
>>35661352
Burgerland is shit. They piss on european countries, but they are full of stupid shit-throwing sister-fucking braindead mongoloid mouthbreating goons and autistic white nationalists.
And I've been to the US many times: everyone looks down on you with such a force I do wonder how they haven't broken their neck out of spite yet.
Literally any 1st world country is better. Don't fall for the hot meme, as these places are full of mudslimes, and go to the north, especially Finland.
>>
>>35661684
Are you from Finland? If it wasn't so cold I'd be there in a heartbeat. I'm a tradesman, and I spent one winter working in the mountains in several feet of snow. Truly cold weather, in my opinion, is for those who only go outside when they want to. There's a reason Alaska is so sparsely populated, despite them literally paying people to live there.

That said, I'm also unfortunately aware of the truth of what you say. The "hot meme" is dangerous, particularly in America the warm coastlines are filled with nigs of every race. I've always loved the Pacific, but both Japan and Hawaii (only Pacific islands I've visited) don't seem like places that would want me.
>>
>>35661907
Nope, I'm from France, but have been many times to Finland and I do consider moving over there.
And if you wonder, France is a mixed bag: if you are simply trying to run away from nigs, you can go to the south-west coast and will be fine, with pretty hot weather. But if you want to run away from normies...that's another story. But at least here you're free from the feminazy bullshit, somewhat. But you have to avoid big cities because it's the sandnigger invasion lately...
>>
>>35661956
>France
>free from feminazi
Really? I thought France was an SJW capital, or is that just Paris?

I should try and visit France outside Paris someday, I've also heard good things about rural Spain from friends.
>>
>>35661617
Come to Jordan. We classify each other by how many bags of falafel we have.
>>
>>35662105
Not really. Sweden is the true PussyReich. France is quite chill when it comes to this feminist bullshit, but you are more likely to find more retards like these in big cities. There are moderately sized cities where you can live just fine. I grew up in a city called Dijon, it's like 500 000 people if I remember correctly, and it's not bad at all if you find a job.
>>
>>35661352
I am in America and there's only one thing that I actually like about this country :

How much you hate it in the fact that you're never going to actually leave

Suffer you worthless faggot
>>
>>35662136
I have visited Dijon 11 times in my life. And it's actually much more than just five hundred thousand people there

However every single one of them works in the mustard Factory

And Then There Was You

You're the one who works in the one man cocksucking faggot Factory

Which leads me to my next question

If I covered my penis in Dijon mustard
..... would you?
>>
>>35662193
If it has the right girth, we might come to an arrangement.
>>
File: Feelsphere.png (312KB, 397x537px) Image search: [Google]
Feelsphere.png
312KB, 397x537px
>>35662118
Sounds comfy.
>ywn be a jewish lad in Israel, with an arranged marriage to a faithful qt Jewess

>>35662136
>Dijon
That's a fair-sized city, I'm very much a smalltown sort of man. I'm currently in a town of somewhere around 8000, although it feels a lot bigger because of that retarded American coastal sprawl. Dijon looks pretty neat though. As an American surrounded by "old" architecture that was built by people who listened to the radio and drove automobiles, I've always been in love with the European kind of old. Maybe I'll visit one day, I do know one visit to Paris was enough though. Ironically enough this was before I got into my foodie phase, so I didn't really appreciate the food there, which I'm sure was amazing.

>>35662160
>Suffer you worthless faggot
I'll do my best, thanks! :DDDDdd
>>
>>35662348
Well, if you go to France, you will find a lot of food-related culture, as it is more than just snails and frogs.
in Dijon, you'd mostly find products around mustard, blackcurrant (google translation tells me it's that), and wine. But you'll get a lot of stuff overall.
Also if you are not into big cities, you can always live in the suburbs, whee you will find a lot of small villages.
And Paris sucks, it really gives a bad impression of France, and people only go over there for "le eiffel tower maymay", which is not really impressive.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.