[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you stand on the Incel/Volcel debate?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: uforic.png (85KB, 285x302px) Image search: [Google]
uforic.png
85KB, 285x302px
Where do you stand on the Incel/Volcel debate?
>>
xplain anon
>>
>>35661052
Hard to say. On one hand I'd rather stay a virgin than get a gf, on the other hand I want sex. Guess that puts me in the incel column.
>>
>>35661108
Incel
>Involuntary Celibate - Can't have sex because of social/physical/mental factors that make them completely undesirable to the opposite sex

Volcel
>Voluntary Celibate - Chooses not to have sex
>>
I probably could get laid even if it was some 2/10 if I wanted to but I've never tried.

Not worth the effort IMO
>>
>>35661193
what's the debate here exactly?
>>
>>35661367
Which one do you think you are?
>>
Incels dont actually exist since anyone can go buy a whore
>>
>>35661052
volcel means celibate it's just the regular definition of celibate
i think i hate you for saying stupid things, learn english
>>
>>35661420

>PM me with your handle and 2 REFERENCES!!!

go to another whore

>Just send me your handle and & 3 references that you have seen in the last 6 MONTHS. No newbies

Fucking hell
>>
>all these incels who think they could have sex and are just choosing not to
This delusion baka.
>>
>>35661481
>prostitutes ask for references now
Please be shitting me. If this is a real phenomenon, it's worse than that one whore who claimed johns have a duty to make her cum.
>>
>>35661315
This. I rather be a virgin with some standards
>>
>>35661052
Started out as incel but I think I'm volcel now because I don't think I'd have sex even if I had the opportunity. Too afraid of creating a child.
>>
File: fuckme.webm (2MB, 1120x630px) Image search: [Google]
fuckme.webm
2MB, 1120x630px
on the side of well adjusted beings that have sex
>>
I'm an incel. When you're an autistic manlet getting a gf is mission impossible, even with a decent face.
I even managed to get a date once. I sperged out like a complete retard and she literally pulled off one of these "oh shit, my friend is calling me, be right back" tricks. I can't blame her, though.
>>
File: 90008484.jpg (107KB, 482x823px) Image search: [Google]
90008484.jpg
107KB, 482x823px
>>35661529

They're all self righteous cunts
>>
File: IMG_8398.jpg (103KB, 511x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8398.jpg
103KB, 511x767px
>>35661668
L M A O

This world is fucked.
>>
>>35661621
Get the fuck off my board and back to your happy life, norman.
>>
>>35661621
This is the stupidest webm that I've seen. It's so fake, I could barely watch it without the cringe.
>>
>>35661518
>being so incapable of ever having sex that the concept of choosing not to have it seems impossible
>>
File: 1471984216397.jpg (35KB, 720x481px) Image search: [Google]
1471984216397.jpg
35KB, 720x481px
>>35661621
>that webm
>""""well adjusted""""
>>
>>35661623
I'm a decent face autistic manlet, but I caught an eye of a girl, who happened to be too pure and stuff to comprehend autism and cringe, and thought that not only I look handsome, but that I'm all clever and interesting, too (lmao). We're together for about 3 and half a year now.
>>
>>35661971
Where did you even find such a girl?
I'm starting to feel that they don't exist and that all women are judgemental cunts.
>>
>>35661052
i know that i could charm other people if i really wanted to, but i don't see any reason to get a gf or get some pussy.
>>
>>35662086
He didn't.
It's more incel RP. He knows that no woman is ever going to want to date his autistic ass
>>
File: large.gif (266KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
266KB, 500x374px
I am personally an incel, but I'm no longer bothered by it ever since planning to off myself within this year or the next. The genetic lottery has already decided this fate for me. I don,t even care about women anymore. I just want to not feel like shit for once.
>>
File: 1454299822961.jpg (191KB, 900x713px) Image search: [Google]
1454299822961.jpg
191KB, 900x713px
>>35661668
This shit keeps me from visiting more often

There are services that you can pay to be a member of to verify you for the girls.

Usually requires a work email, which I'm not so keen on, especially since I am not employed atm.
>>
>>35661052
90% of "Volcels" are Incels putting up a barrier for themselves
>>
>>35662086
Now, that's a funny story - 4 days prior to setting off to live abroad, I've been on a friend's b-day party, where I've met her. We found ourselves chatting on Facebook afterwards, and we were quick to turn to text messages when offline. We went on to chat long afterwards, touching different subjects (guess us not seeing each other face to face helped me to keep my tardiness in check and hindered her abilities to find it), before I visited my home country and met her again. Right on that visit we had kissed and on the next one (soon afterwards) we kissed hella more, got me a grip on the boob, too. We're a couple since then.

If that helps, she was brought up in the village about next to my hometown.
>>
>>35661052
If I had to have sex in the next month or else I would die I could do it. It would be someone gross, but I could make it happen.
>>
>>35662164
True that. I'm pretty positive that had it come to live dating, I would remain an incel.
>>
At first I turned into a hermit by choice, but after 10 years I got so fat and disgusting that no woman would ever touch me..
>>
I mean I've never pursued sex and failed so I guess I'm technically volcel
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.