[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

oneitis thread. tell me about her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 13

oneitis thread. tell me about her
>>
>brown hair
>green eyes
>kinda chubby but very well distributed weight
>a stand off-ish gal
>nice to me
>only wears clothes kind of big for her
>into art
>like REALLY into it, loses herself in her art
>glassesfag/contactfag
>she gets on 4chan

God she's great why doesn't she talk to me more
>>
>>35661355
oh my god she sounds beautiful, like mine in a lot of ways

get in there while you still have the chance anon
>>
>>35661046
Fbi shill thread

Fuck off
>>
Last time I shared in a thread like this nobody read it and the thread died.

Why do you want to manipulate my feelings
>>
File: 1343451616686.png (28KB, 387x429px) Image search: [Google]
1343451616686.png
28KB, 387x429px
>blonde hair
>green eyes
>rosy skin, really obvious when she blushes
>slightly chubby but like >>35661355, it all goes to her tits and ass
>really sweet and cute
>excitable
>sensitive, can get emotional somewhat easily
>generally fun to be around
My heart's racing just thinking of her right now. She's a such a qtpi and I fall for her every time she smiles at me.
>>
>>35662410
blushing is the ultimate cute thing, i wish i could do it
>>
>>35661660
dont leave anon
>>
>>35662671
You really want to know my oneitis story?
>>
Went to high school with her. She had curves like you would not fucking believe. We shared a lot of interests, too, particularly science and alcohol. We never really hung out though, she spend most of her time with her boyfriend's friends. I drunkenly hit on her a couple times, but didn't get much farther than that. Now she goes to college out of town and I haven't seen her since.
>>
>>35662678
of course, please
>>
>>35662741
that sucks man, one of my biggest fears is not being able to see her again. hope you do well on your own
>>
A year ago I was trying to be a normie and in the process one girl caught interest for me. She became my girlfriend and dumped me. I became obsessed.
I ignored her for a while then gave it a second try. She knows I'm a loser now but she leads me on all the time. I should stop talking to her but I can't help it. Whenever I'm about to give up she sends me a text or a few and I give in to temptation.
>>
>5'3
>Normal to thin body
>Filipino/Puerto Rican/White mix. Rare and cute
>Armpit length thick black hair that always covers half of her face
>Wears black t shirts with skinny jeans or muted dresses with thighhighs
>Intensely shy with Asian girl mannerisms like when she covers her mouth when laughing
>If she doesn't have something interesting to say, she wont say anything
>Good student
>Has obsession with having me try on dresses. Pretty sure she wants me to be a trap
>Normal_people_scare_me.png
I'm 22 (white), shes 18. Wanna be that person that makes high school not shit for her.
Thank god shes not a normie. Hopefully she isn't committed to a mental institution.
>>
>>35662816
you really should stop talking to her, she's using you emotionally. it can be tempting but it's not going to lead to the place you want it to, no matter how much she lets on
>>
>>35662803
Appreciate it.

Oregonalitits
>>
File: tumblr_nshv2vqMHy1ubm73lo1_500.png (49KB, 451x485px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nshv2vqMHy1ubm73lo1_500.png
49KB, 451x485px
>>35662742
>in university a few years ago
>there was this qt3.14 in one of my classes who was absolutely stunning, I genuinely think she had the most beautiful face I have ever seen
>she could have been a model or something
>she also was sort of quiet and mysterious, she didn't talk to other classmates much, and being a robot, I consider this a positive trait
>one time she said hi to me outside of class
>I sperged out and said something retarded like OHAI or something, I don't really remember
>semester ends
>I never see her again

I'm not even interested in other girls now. After you have seen literal perfection, nothing else can compare. I will never see her again but the memory haunts my brain.
>>
>>35661046
>ghost mine for awhile
>quit fb
>she sends me loads of texts worried and crying
>last one is this
>"You're pretty much the only person in the world that I can more than tolerate- why do you think I talk to no one and used to wait til u were online. You've even saved my life a few times without realising. I couldnt lose you"
Feels weird man.
>>
>>35662867
>After you have seen literal perfection, nothing else can compare.

same thing happened to me, even when i can't remember exactly what she looks like i just know she's so beautiful and noone has ever compared to her personality, looks etc.

chasing others isnt even worth it. everyone has a boring personality
>>
>>35662883
if you really like her, don't let that go to waste.
do it for me anon
>>
>>35662933
She has a 6'3 bf and lives 100 miles away. She probably does have feelings for me but not romantic.
>>
Oneitis is so easy to break.
>>
>>35662976
How do you do it anon

Please tell me. I'm losing my mind.
>>
Read lesson 14 from the book of Pook
>>
>>35663010
Read lesson 14 from the book of Pook, forgot to tag you
>>
File: 1489640912590.jpg (220KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489640912590.jpg
220KB, 1200x900px
> Bangladesh
> way above average but she's insecure about herself and posts about it on snapchat
> we are both CS and talked a lot about projects and classes for the past few years
> showed some normie memes but didn't annoy me too much
> realize she's an orbiter for another Bangladesh guy and I'm just the 2nd orbiter (I'm mulatto)
> wanna die 15 percent more but am too intelligent to end up killing myself
> only person who cares about my mental health is my mom but my sister and dad use my words against me all the time so I don't tell them details about my life anymore
>>
>>35662960
well shit nevermind

oregegeggegeahbanano
>>
>>35663156
im in a similar situation with the mental health thing. only person who'd end up
caring is my mom but she cares so much i know it would destroy her to kill myself. not that i really want to kill myself a lot compared to how much i used to
>>
>>35662830
sounds fun

glad that you talk to yours unlike a lot of us
>>
>>35662915
Yes. She looked like how you imagine an angel would look. Her face was just stunning. I don't give a shit about other girls. They're all trash compared to her.
>>
>>35663303
Should I bother getting back in touch or just carry on ghosting her? Not sure how I'd feel being a friend she actually needs and relies on.
>>
File: 1482265730962.jpg (13KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
1482265730962.jpg
13KB, 600x434px
Do girls ever have oneitis for a guy? Do they even feel for us in the same way that we do for them?
>>
>>35663423
Yes they do. I have a female friend who looks up her ex every day. She hasnt had a boyfriend in 2 years
>>
>>35663423
I guess. Some of them even become obsessed yanderes.
>>
>>35663449
>I have a female friend

Get out.
>>
>>35663489
Lmao, make me
>>
File: 1441814693725.jpg (9KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1441814693725.jpg
9KB, 208x250px
>tfw don't even have a oneitis

have I left this realm
>>
>>35663449
>>35663459
Then how come you never see women going out of their way to show affection for men the way that you see men show affection for women?

Men buy them expensive gifts and work hard for them.

When men write a romantic song, it's about how much they love a woman, how beautiful they are, how they would do anything for them, etc.

When women write a "romantic" song it's about how they don't need their many anymore and they're better off without them.
>>
>>35663527
You realize you are literally the definition of a cuck right?
>>
>>35663598
Stop being so mad just because there are people out there with female friends.

>>35663573
how is this relevant to girls having oneitis?
>>
File: 1484585359682.jpg (269KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
1484585359682.jpg
269KB, 800x560px
>>35661355
>she gets on 4chan
Wife that up. In all seriousness, shes only going to like you if you like art a lot as well. She sounds like cute if you put up with her shit

>>35662410
Talk to her more! She sounds out of your league, but she sounds nice enough to put up with you until she can see your personality

>>35662830
>Wears black t shirts with skinny jeans or muted dresses with thighhighs
Guessing she's emo or somthing. If you can get her to like you enough, there is hope. Age difference is negligible if you have similar interests. Sounds like an anime girl desu. That can either be good or bad.

>>35662867
If you're not ugly, and can find her again, that would be best case scenario

>>35662883
Don't bother m8, she sounds batshit, and taken. Find a girl that lives near you.

>>35663156
Who cares if she has an orbiter? Talk to her more! And be the better choice for her. Sounds like she could make your life way better and vice versa.
>>
>>35663642
Ur a nice guy, keep it up
>>
>>35663378
i would try to be the best friend i can, considering she clearly enjoys spending time with you. i just wouldnt expect it to go too far past being friends
>>
>>35663642
Lol you misread my post. SHE is the beta orbiter to the Bangladesh guy
>>
>>35663423
I've been my oneitis' oneitis at some point. Sometimes I feel like I still am, despite her having a boyfriend now.
>>
File: 15 - 1.jpg (307KB, 750x748px) Image search: [Google]
15 - 1.jpg
307KB, 750x748px
>>35663642
Thanks, she loves anime. I like it, so I consider it awesome. Thighhighs are to die for desu...
>>
>>35663702
Oh shit, without being a white knight, try to get her to orbit you, lol. Thats a difficult situation.
>>
>met her at a video game tournament back in October
>she's a cute Asian girl
>really smart, fun to talk to, just an interesting person in general
>been talking to her more recently
>can't figure out if she has any interest in me
>too scared to ask her out and don't know how I'd do it anyways

Man I wish I knew how to talk to girls .__.
>>
>>35661046
she was T H I C C as fuck, she already had a boyfriend.

i remember when i first saw her my autism kicked in and i started flirting with her, eventually she told me to shut up and i realized the error of my ways. i didn't talk to her after that but the last times i saw her she started smiling at me and saying hello.
>>
>>35663824
cute

haha i dont know what to tell you besides keep talking to her, eventually you'll get closer and closer etc.
>>
>>35663901
haha, just try to be her friend for now and swoop in when they break up. although swooping in like that can lead to a shitty relationship so be careful
>>
>>35663642
>Talk to her more! She sounds out of your league, but she sounds nice enough to put up with you until she can see your personality
We've interacted a fair amount, though I don't have her number and don't see or talk to her outside of work. She does seem to like me, she always looks happy to see me (though she's just a sweet, friendly person in general and it probably doesn't mean anything special) and thinks I'm funny. I'd ask her out but she has a boyfriend so I have no idea what to do to avoid becoming an orbiter
>>
>>35664056
i don't know where she is anymore, also i didn't even want to actually date her. she was just one of the few girls i was strongly attracted to. i never really talked to her and i think she smiled at me only because she recognized me i'm quite exotic looking and i stared at her.
>>
>>35664117
i wish i could see her smile again, even if it didn't mean anything
>>
>>35664056
>haha, just try to be her friend for now and swoop in when they break up
This is what I want to do with my oneitis but I don't know how to handle it tactfully.
>although swooping in like that can lead to a shitty relationship so be careful
This is what I'm scared of the most, whether I just just try and swoop in too soon and drive her away or ruin it with my insecurity over her and what will hopefully be her ex. And that's if they break up in the first place, this relationship could drag on forever and I might never get a chance.
>>
>>35664457
well just bask in the glory of not being able to do anything for it right now.

cant really blame yourself
>>
File: feel what.jpg (66KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
feel what.jpg
66KB, 500x521px
>>35661046
>brown skin
>big beautiful brown eyes
>thicc
>dances and generally athletic
>medium sized breasts

I love her so much bros. Unless she's in love with someone else I can still get her, but idk how to flirt with girls
>>
File: 1483939702432.png (289KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1483939702432.png
289KB, 500x365px
>10/10 qt indie gril
>kind of quiet and solitary, doesn't act like an obnoxious Stacy with lots of friends
>just the right physique, skinny but not anorexic tier
>actually dresses nicely
>high cheekbones and extremely pretty face
>small cute nose
>long, platinum blonde hair
>came up and spoke to me one time, and she was surprisingly nice
>>
File: image.gif (1020KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1020KB, 500x373px
>>35661046
Our 8th date is tomorrow and he still hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend. The past few dates we have made out and put our hands in each other's pants, but no sex yet. It's not like I'm being used as a cum dumpster...so I can't figure out why he hasn't asked me yet. We have been going on dates for a little over a month now, 1 or 2 a week. His personality and appearance are perfect:

>6'1
>brown hair with blue eyes
>nice dick
>healthy weight
>firefighter
>artsy yet sporty

fml
>>
>>35665292
he's probably scared you'll say no

if you're fine with it, just ask him out

i can't imagine someone going on literal dates with someone they don't have feelings fot
>>
>>35664007
We've already been talking quite a bit, and while we have been getting closer, I still haven't made any sort of romantic move on her. I know I really should ask her out soon, but I just get so nervous thinking about it. I think I gonna ask her to get some food with me soon; let's hope it works out for me.
>>
>>35665017
learn how to flirt. it comes in handy, although i never learned because i guess im sort of flirty naturally
>>
>>35665459
good luck! make sure to do it soon, if you never do it she'll eventually think you don't want to be with her that way.

asking to get lunch is definitely a good thing to do
>>
>>35664944
I guess. In a way it's almost comforting because at least I don't have to worry about missing a window and her getting with some other guy (not yet anyway) and I can just focus on bettering myself in the meantime. Hell even her having a boyfriend for a decent amount of time is almost a good thing because then at least I know she isn't some roastie who lets herself get pumped and dumped by random chads.
>>
>>35665514
yeah, probably not a good thing if they break up soon.
either way, good luck and i hope you do the lewd with her
>>
She studies at my uni, same thing as I do (computer science). Met her in English class (in english they sort people by their profficiency level you could say, not by groups, she's not in my group). Never crushed on someone so hard before. I actually had gfs in the past (though pretty much only horrible ones, probably even worse than me), but in front of these one I always change into a retard, can't form a single sentence, can't think about anything. Never felt that way before and I fucking hate that feeling. 2 weeks ago I got invited for a beer by a girl also from my english class, and my crush was there. I was so happy to talk to her in a kinda normal way (both of us were drunk so it was easier), but then I felt even worse because I want her so much. The girl that invited me also noticed that I have a crush on the other girl and is bugging me to "do something about it" all the time. Fuck that, I can't even speak to that girl sober, how can I invite her? English Class is over too so I barely even see her. I am friends with her on Facebook but I once wrote to her and she responded in such a cold way that I don't want to write again. I probably will just do nothing and regret it for years.
>>
File: 1489882998250.jpg (34KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
1489882998250.jpg
34KB, 370x699px
>>35665164
>tfw nobody cares about your oneitis story
>>
File: 1473297728367.jpg (72KB, 756x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473297728367.jpg
72KB, 756x960px
She's 17 and I'm 20. I don't like high school girls (even in HS i always wanted the older ones) but the more I talk with her, the more I like her. We get along really well. I'll just wait it out then make my move. I'm doing "adult" shit right now so having a girlfriend who's a senior in hs isn't really part of the plan at this point in time.
>>
>>35665731
Reported

Rot in prison scumbag
>>
>>35665481
how do i learn to flirt
>>
Even though most people who know both of us don't really like her, I think she is amazing. She has dark and unusual sense of humour, is very kind to people she likes. But, sadly, pretending to like people is not her thing. She is the only person I could open up to before everything crumbled. Now she's mad at me and I haven't seen her since Saturday. Couldn't properly talk to her then.
>>
>>35665893
Stop being a faggot and just grab her pussy
>>
>>35665893
practice with strangers on the internet
>>
>>35665711
i didnt think this thread would last this long responding to all these is too much
>>
She weighs like 250 pounds and has red/pink hair. Her face looks fine without makeup but she wears it sometimes. She claims that she only listens to death metal, I've heard her playlists before and they're pretty shit, like half the songs are just covers of pop songs sung in screamo voice, which I find revolting. She's often in a bad mood and when she's in a bad mood it's hard to be around her. When she's not in a bad mood she's really mischievous and playful and is always messing around with people. Her laugh is kind of funny and it always makes me smile. She's kind of mean and teases a lot, but in a good way, I like it when she's mean to me. Sometimes she does this thing where she tries to make me uncomfortable by making really intense eye contact with me and not saying anything. In a vague way she's also kind of motherly and I'm really attracted to that.
>>
>shaggy blonde hair
>musclechub
>wears button downs that are tight on his arms
>knows a lot about beer
>asks how my weekend was
>gets me
>calls me his work wife
>is into cool music
>likes doing spontaneous shit
>is a bit of a bad boy but also just so so kind

I honestly think another time and another place we could make it work and last forever.

Fuck I'm such a loser, I'm literally falling all over him all the time and let him flirt with me when he's drunk and forgets about his gf.
>>
>brown, short hair
>blue eyes
>short
>intelligent
>funny & nice
>nerdy

but

>lesbian

haha
>>
>>35667827
Pink triangle on her sleeve let you know the truth?
>>
>Blond
>Greenish blue eyes, sort of hazely. Hard to explain
>Mormon
>Athletic, did a team sport and surfs
>shy, the type that blushes when someone makes eye contact with her. Plays with her hair and looks at the ground
>Has a slight speech impairment, may be why she doesn't talk much

I met her three years ago but I only really fell fer her this past year. Not sure why, I don't think anything will come from it.
>>
>>35667870
no, she's just part of the group of people i hang out with a lot so i know her quite well.

actually thought i was over it but eh.
>>
>>35666723
where

I flirt with normies okay but alt/art girls idk how. they seem to only respond to ironic fruity faggot humor or namedropping.
>>
>>35663732
>I've been my oneitis' oneitis
is this some kind of newfangled slang for a couple being in love?
>>
>>35661355
I don't remember posting this what the heck
>>
>>35663901

>my autism kicked in
>i started flirting with her

i do not understand
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.