[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide letter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ui.jpg (143KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
ui.jpg
143KB, 500x750px
In this thread we write our suicide letter

Dear mom and dad

If you're reading this I'm dead. That is the hardest sentence to open this message with, and I'm so sorry. You are going to go through a hard time for a while forward now, and I'm so sorry for that too. But you need to find happiness in all the other nice things in your life.

Mom, you've got M and K and all your grandkids. You've got tons of good friends to be with. You've got B and our dog. You've got this wonderful house in this hill that soaks up the sunshine from dusk to dawn, and a brand new cottage too. You're watching M and K succeeding right in front of your eyes.

Dad, you've got M, brothers that care about you (even if you don't talk), and a huge circle of good friends. You've got your hobbies, too.

Give yourselves a good time to grieve, but don't dwell in the grief for too long. After some time has passed, you've got to pick yourselves up again and remember all the wonderful things in your lives. I'm still here, just not physically. Remember that this choice was not against my will. I wanted this.

I love you both.

Hugs, M.
>>
you're such a kind soul.

farewell.
>>
I thought about it a lot (probaby like most of the people on this board) and i think i'd just write "I'm tired of this"
>>
>>35660523
Here is mine.

>meh
>>
>>35660523
why not show them this, get their reaction, and still see if you want to go through with it.
I dont know your story, but they will probably try to help you if they knew how shitty things are
>>
>>35662098
You dont want this op.

They would let them throw you into a psych ward. From that point you will be unable to kill yourself for at least a few days.
Days that will be filled with shame and regret while your loved ones will try to talk you out of it.

When you will finally do it, it will be much worse, because they think, that they let you out too early, or that they should have talked to you more about this.

They will feel like they had the chance to prevent it, but let it slip.

And it would also be gay attention fagging... Leave that to the borderline whores out there.
>>
Hey Mom,
You probably didn't even know I had depression, I told my therapist to keep it a secret.
So, I'm dead. That's me trying to keep this light, as I always do. In reality, I just want to tell you I love you and I know that even through you raised me perfectly for 25 years, I can't deal with this shit anymore. First off, it is in no way your fault, and I want you to remember that. Tell Dad I love him. You two should talk again. He's not as bad as you think. I think he's just lonely. That can really take a toll on you, trust me I know. I want you to just do one more thing before you start grieving. Go to D's house and tell him this is all his fault. But don't hit him, because if you do you won't stop haha.
I love you Mom, you mean the world to me.
I'm with J now
G
>>
>>35662216
Who is 'D'
And why is it all his fault?
>>
I don't have anything to say to anybody
>>
I've got nothing to sai. If I leave a note it'll be instructions for how to sell my stuff for max profit. I have a large video game collection
>>
>>35660523
Stop it supreme
>>
File: 1489086627064.jpg (36KB, 520x561px) Image search: [Google]
1489086627064.jpg
36KB, 520x561px
>tfw no dark haired blue eyed soft voiced girl to whip me to death via sudoku

why live
>>
>>35660523
>>35662216

God why does make me feel so sad
i don't even know you fucks and yet i feel like i am losing a friend
>>
>>35662313
The only real robot in this thread.

Not original huh?
>>
REEEEEEEEE I DIDNT START THE THREAD

but my letter would be:

Dear whoever reads this,
plz take care of my dogs.
Thanks.

Goodbye cruel world, and goodbye ye cunts.
see ye in hell
>>
I haven't a thing to say to anyone
Maybe say sorry to my mom for wasting her time, money and effort raising a failure
>>
>>35662273
bump, curious as well
>>
As someone else said on here before, if you feel like you have to leave a letter, you shouldn't kill yourself because you have people who care about you.
>>
jeez u fuckin plebs makin me sad lmfa0,

Deer dad, u a pussynigga for leavin me and ma like that all them years ago, EVER FIND DA MILK NIGGUH? (ay lmao)

johnny boy, tell uncle bo i left the dope in the lamp shade, tell him not to smoke none of dat shit, he kno dat midnight wave be my good shit. lay an ounce or somethin on my gravestone lmao

deear sister, yo panties smell like bleach hoe, tf u eating lmao. if u want good pussy stink, eat pineapples u fuckin moron. everybody kno dis

deer dog, tf nigga where yo fourth leg at lmao we never figured dat out

deer car, ty for not braking down exept for dat one time u a bich for dat but otherwise nice job all these weeks (bruh i was on the way 2 cherch an everythin lmfao0)

deer deer, ty for hitting my car that time u bich ass fuck ass nigga ass nigga, u wild asf for dat. (agin i was on my way 2 cherch)

ty all for readingng my ledder, i appreshit your time and effort, c u next time.

>ps i am ded now
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.