[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you just need self-confidence bro, just be more confident!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>you just need self-confidence bro, just be more confident!
>>
That guy's body is nice but his face is kinda weird and his hair is too tall.
>>
>>35660402
Fake it til you make it. Do things that bring you closer to that dude: eat better, do physical activity. Then your confidence will match what you eventually look like.
>>
>>35660438
Most do it wrong and exclusively lift which gives them awkward uncanny proportions.
>>
>>35660438
you are not going to look like that even if you train from now on to the rest of your life

you need to have good genetics plus train hard and eat healthy from an early age
>>
>>35660786
Maybe, but you can always look better than you do now. Would you rather be comfortably helpless so you can excuse yourself for not trying?
>>
>>35660807
i did not say that. but some people like me are mentally ill and can't accept the fact i'm not #1 or as perfect as i'd like to be. i will still hate myself even if i had a better body than i have now for other reasons that i cannot control
>>
File: 1479562462290.png (45KB, 511x396px) Image search: [Google]
1479562462290.png
45KB, 511x396px
>>35660424
Still not good enough for you??

Fucking entitled roastie piece of shit
>>
>>35660828
>mentally ill
Shouldn't be spreading your disgusting seed anyways desu
>>
>>35660865
i want to have sex not to have children
>>
>>35660874
You still could get her pregnant though. For the betterment of mankind, yeah?
>>
>>35660874
>>35660886
Either get a vasectomy or stick to cis men to avoid accidental gay transmasc butt babies
>>
>>35660402
Trust me. That's not all you need.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.