[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>son why dont you come downstairs and watch tv with your family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: 045 - 9gVZLvz.png (32KB, 595x418px) Image search: [Google]
045 - 9gVZLvz.png
32KB, 595x418px
>son why dont you come downstairs and watch tv with your family
>>
>>35660053
I only watch the highest quality anime, papa.
>>
because you watch the big bang theory.
>>
>Watching TV

TV seriously makes me angry. It feels like every ad, reporter and writer thinks I am braindead child. I don't want to be fucking talked down to for entertainment.
>>
watching tv is why parents are bad people. There is no value in watching tv other than watching films on it. Anybody who watches tv to actually watch it and not as a background noise is a brainlet.
>>
>>35660202
this and the commercials are insane, literally insane. straight up lies, bullshit, misinformation, straight up fucking propaganda and spammed constantly.
if you time it, you're viewing more ads than programming, wtf?? that's a complete rip-off.

spending money on TV is retarded and i think the only people who watch it are middle-aged mothers, that's why practically everything on there is targeted at children and women.
>>
>>35660232
Everything on TV is targeted at women because they spend the most money and are the most easily manipulated. A lot (but not all) of men think about whether or not they actually have any practical use for something before they buy it. Women just want to do as they're told by the most influential thing in their life, which would be the television or government.
>>
Because you go to sleep at 8 o clock and there's nothing worth watching till 9.
>>
File: Nick Young.jpg (35KB, 500x431px)
Nick Young.jpg
35KB, 500x431px
>Anon, why don't you eat at the table with the rest of us?
>>
>>35660053
i want to see tits, and you won't let me see them in the living room while you're in there
>>
File: 1489958348726.jpg (23KB, 194x194px) Image search: [Google]
1489958348726.jpg
23KB, 194x194px
>>35660053
>>35660254
>>35660232

they know i haven't gone out of my way to watch TV in 10 years.
>>
File: 1489739460300.jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489739460300.jpg
81KB, 500x500px
>actually feel good a day and decide to spend time with family downstairs
>within one hour they start complaining about my life and things I should do or fucked up
>entire week ruined

I prefer to be alone
>>
>>35660053
>not living in the living room

There's a reason it's called the living room, anon.
You're not living until you're living in the living room.
>>
File: image.gif (429KB, 500x281px)
image.gif
429KB, 500x281px
>>35660053
>anon why don't you speak to your family?
>what happened to all your friends?
>when are you seeing them again?
>>
File: tumblr_mgpqs4hBEU1qj8u1do3_500.png (194KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgpqs4hBEU1qj8u1do3_500.png
194KB, 500x357px
>>35660053
>tfw 25
>tfw still living at home
>tfw a massive fuckup and get yelled at constantly
>tfw I even have curfews on phone/internet time
I got a job recently so Im gonna move out soon, but I'll always hate myself for allowing this shit to go on for so long.
>>
File: ub11ld3ybkqx.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
ub11ld3ybkqx.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>35660605
>you think I like yelling at you?
FUCKING YES
>>
File: over30films.png (241KB, 875x450px) Image search: [Google]
over30films.png
241KB, 875x450px
Hey brah, you're a computer nerd right? Can you fill up this 32gb pendrive with 32 sick movies for me and the girl to watch?
>>
>>35660624
>25
>curfews, internet/phone time limits
jesus that's some bullshit
>>
Can you keep yourself from commentating the movie all the time ?
>>
>>35660695
Tell me about it. Normally I'd walk out but it's my dad who's doing all the dictating and my mom is ill, I don't want to hurt her over this so I'm putting up with it for a couple of months and my dad will be lucky to ever see me again.
>>
>>35660053
Because I don't watch tv shows and haven't for years or anime

I play vidya and practice guitar 90% of the day
>>
>>35660668
>download all theatre recorded bootlegs
>each movie 500-600 mb
>upload it while i go to sleep
done.
>>
>>35660605
>>35660643
This is too relatable
>>
>>35660053
>Having parents that want to spend time with you

Fuck off normie
>>
>>35660668
>sick movies eh?
>proceed to download 3 guys 1 hammer etc
Enjoy Chad.
>>
>It's SAAAAAAATURDAAAAYYYY NIGHT LIIIIIIIVE!
>With guest star AAAAAMY SCHUUUUMER!
>And musical guest KAAAAAATY PERRRRRY!

I have a lot of homework to get out of the way you guys.
>>
>come home from uni
>Sitting in the living room with my parents who are watching BBT
>I'm on my phone because I left my desktop in my dorm
>Sheldon does something autistic
>Mom looks over at me and smiles
Goddamnit, don't compare my to that fuck
>>
>>35661925
That was the most brutal thing i've seen to date. and i've seen beheadings and shit where it's like thy used butterknives cause it took so long. then again i've heard people who have seen cp on the dark web but i haven't been there yet
>>
>Grandma watches BBT
>she was born in 19 fucking 20
>she has never seen a computer
>when I try to explain basic shit to her like a hashtag, or social media she looks like I'm speaking Greek
>not privvy to basically any scientific knowledge
>hasn't paid attention to pop culture since the 70's- doesn't know what The Simpsons is

What the fuck could she get out of this terrible show that is only about pop culture references and computer jokes?
It's maddening.
>>
>>35662060
I haven't seen it, what's it about?
>>
>>35660606
actually laffed anon, well done
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.