[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

robots, why haven't you done MDMA yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1474148118622.png (468KB, 775x719px) Image search: [Google]
1474148118622.png
468KB, 775x719px
robots, why haven't you done MDMA yet?
>>
I need more dancemania albums first
mdma isn't fun unless you play late 90s happy hardcore
>>
I have, it feels alright.

The first time I was pulled to a party by this guy that I was the token awkward ugly fat guy "he's weird but a cool guy lol" to, he gave it to me thinking I'd make friends but I just sat in a corner until he found me and took me home.

The second time I bought some off that guy and done it at home in my room. I ended up taking three pills and sitting in my room listening to music and throwing myself around like a spastic trying to dance to get the energy out, then I tried to jerk off for an hour but couldn't cum. Was pretty nice except for the fact that I was grinding my teeth and woke up feeling like I was smashed in the jaw with a brick.
>>
>>35659535
i have lots of interest in doing various drugs but i don't know how to get them
i looked into bitcoin/tor stuff a while back but i couldn't figure it out and i'm too autistic to talk to people irl about it

>>35659610
>dancemania albums
my fuckin NIGGA

what are your favorites i like speed #7 and speed G2 and bass #4
>>
>>35659535
I have, and I ended up skipping the party and just masturbating all night because everything felt so good.
>>
>>35659712
>not making them yourself so you don't indirectly fund terrorists
But seriously, for a lot of drugs, esp. psychedelics, you'd probably not enjoy them as much by yourself so idk if it'd worth it unless you know people into them
>>
>>35659828
well like, i go to raves sometimes. i have friends that go to raves sometimes. i even know people who do drugs but it just never comes up in conversation

in high school everyone thought i was a stoner but i've never smoked...
>>
>>35659535
Because I'm not a normaslime.
>>
>>35659868
How close are you to them?
Because if they're close friends you could ask them if they ever do molly or whatever
And if they said yeah then you could say you were interested in trying it
Wouldn't recommend asking for something like meth or heroin that way though, most people who are into that wouldn't want to risk someone they care about getting addicted
>>
>>35659918
i don't really wanna do meth or heroin or coke or anything like that

weed, dmt, lsd, mdma sound the most fun to me
>>
>>35659929
Well with those, you could definitely ask someone fairly directly like i said
>>
>tfw dancemania anon disappeared
:(

>>35659991
that's cool i'll keep it in mind and maybe contain my autism enough to actually do it
>>
I did it once in a techno party, met a girl and made out with her all night, best feeling ever. Fell in love instantly lmao, my heart was hurting for days afterwards.
>>
File: 1481193646759.jpg (28KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1481193646759.jpg
28KB, 384x384px
>>35659535
Because I grew up around junkies and alcoholics and I'm smarter than that. You are weak and pathetic. Please go and eat a bullet desu.
>>
Been there, done that, now please Tell me wehre to find a girl who wants to do it with me together?
>>
>>35659535
the crash is fucking heinous but it's 100% worth it if you're in the right place
>>
>>35659872
>Because I'm not a normaslime.
This. Only normies do drugs.
>>
>>35660346
seriously guys, i feel like im really missing out there, anyone got any stories/expieriences to share?

>>35660405
most normies despise drugs (yet some normies do them), and i can only advise you to try mdma at least once, it will give you a short taste of all that love you have missed/will miss out in your (mine) miserably robotic life.
>>
because x is boring. cid is way more interesting. and i do loads of junk so even if i were to do x again i have no libido and can't really get that hard and my dick is half numb. so i couldnt even jerk off or fuck my gf if i did it and id be frustrated. im just gonna do more cid. maybe ill get cooler hppd symptoms. ;)
>>
>>35659929
you pretty much are only interested in hallucinogens. which is cool. the other shit is pretty cool but just gets addictive and retarded fast. smack feels like your brain is in bed with a cozy blanket by fire and a cat purring next to you, and coke/meth makes you feel really confident and euphoric and feel like a god and like you want to get loads of stuff done and it also makes you talkative and horny.

those are only the upsides though. there are also downsides ofc
>>
Because I want LSD.
>>
File: 1488529471580.jpg (37KB, 664x520px) Image search: [Google]
1488529471580.jpg
37KB, 664x520px
>>35659793
>tfw the drugs wear off after 6h ang you spent 5h of it wanking
>>
>>35659535

God tier nichijou

Well done
>>
>>35659535
I used to do fucking loads of the stuff.
Stopped doing most drugs about 4/5 years ago.
Only drink, smoke weed, and occasionally sniff some coke.
>>
I've been happy as fuck since I took a hefty dose ~2 months ago, I am just a confident and carefree guy with no more anxiety or depression. Anyone else get this?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.