[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were to fuck one of these girls, which one would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.jpg (276KB, 742x742px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
276KB, 742x742px
If you were to fuck one of these girls, which one would you choose and why?
>>
>>35659145
The asian one since I've never had one of those before
>>
>>35659145
Hop out the whip when I get in ya town and I'm dickin' the prettiest down
>>
>>35659145
Well the ones on the left are showing off their feets. The one on the middle left has thick thighs while teasing her feets. I guess I choose her.
>>
>>35659145
Petite one.
>>
>>35659164
This post makes me angry.

Llkxll
>>
>>35659760
Why don't you calm down buddy.
>>
Second because that dress makes her look slutty.
>>
File: CalistoYewPortrait.png (218KB, 307x413px) Image search: [Google]
CalistoYewPortrait.png
218KB, 307x413px
Second from the left looks just like Calisto Yew from Ace Attorney Investigations.
>>
>>35659145
Only the left one.
>>
2 > 4 > 3 > 1

numbered left to right
>>
>>35659981
She sure does...if you have Prosopagnosia.
>>
>>35660023
We just say it's autism around here m8
>>
>>35659145
Why do they look so weird
>>
>>35659145
>>>/b/
ogrinall commant
>>
>>35660184
They're just asian, senpai. I don't think you can say that anymore.
>>
The one on the far left is like a girl version of me, like she would be very attractive if not for the gigantic fucking nose
>>
>>35659145

The brown chick on the right is fucking hot and she looks like she has nice feet.
>>
>>35659145
Far right = biggest tits
'the one with the biggest tits' = always my answer
>>
>>35659145
4th one

She seems less materialistic than the others and her gaze makes her look more intelligent for whatever reason
>>
no one
ugly
>>
>>35659145

They are all moderately attractive but if I had to pick one, I'd go with far right solely because her smile seems the most genuine out of the bunch and I like her dress and think it would be fun taking her dress off for her.
>>
2nd from the left is practically begging for it by wearing that dress
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.