[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whites have no excuse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1489974386066.jpg (99KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489974386066.jpg
99KB, 640x640px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764&t=194s
Beaner here, what the fuck is your excuse if you're white?
>>
>>35658560
I live in an all-white part of Canada where I'm not very desirable by comparative standards.
>>
>>35658560
Holy shit, Chong got cucked hard.
>>
>>35658567
I mean in terms of sex, not relationships.

I spend pretty much all day here and I see "white robots" bitch that they can't get laid. If it's as easy as in that fucking video then you have no excuse. Not that I'd know, but everything I have seen says it is.
>>
File: IMG_2658.jpg (1MB, 800x2226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2658.jpg
1MB, 800x2226px
>>35658560

Because sometimes this.
>>
>>35658584
I'm a fat awkward neckbeard who has never had a face to face conversation with a girl my age.
>>
>>35658590
I knew a lot of Asian girls that wouldn't screw white dudes when I was in Japan (Air Force cuck). While yes it is true a lot of them don't like foreigners, a lot of them also do. Particularly young girls who hangout at nightclubs. There are even clubs in Japan that have an entire foreigner hookup culture where girls go there just to get with American men.

I really can't overstate how easy it was to get pussy in those places.
>>
File: Holy_shit_92_percent.png (114KB, 882x376px) Image search: [Google]
Holy_shit_92_percent.png
114KB, 882x376px
>>35658590
Sometimes that probably more so in Asia sometimes pic related probably more so in the US and the West
>>
File: IMG_2659.jpg (2MB, 800x3386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2659.jpg
2MB, 800x3386px
>>35658584

That guy is a pickup artist. The same one that said he got over 200 numbers in japan but could only go on dates with 14 of them. The video doesnt represent things being easy, its a highlight, that has more to it, like the guy that got cucked wasnt even a boyfriend, etc, but a random dude trying.
>>
>>35658560
jesus christ man can't believe this actually happened

like what kind of cuckage is this? why the chink didn't even say a thing?
>>
File: IMG_2652.jpg (2MB, 800x3324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2652.jpg
2MB, 800x3324px
>>35658640
>>35658627

Of course, whites are tall, muscular, chiseled, and manly. A portion of asian girls will like foreigners, like the kind in those clubs specifically.

I guess just normal everyday walking around girls might be different though. But who cares, you just want to get laid so there you go. Theres still a big portion that just doesnt though, so sometimes weebs over exaggerate shit they wish were true.
>>
>>35658765
it seems like they are either in two different camps

one that is impossible and one that will pounce on your dick
there are enough of them to reach the camp that you want
>>
File: IMG_2634.jpg (389KB, 893x678px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2634.jpg
389KB, 893x678px
>>35658837

Dick pounce of all kinds. Everyone can be happy. Though me personally, not into clubbing. I just want waifu... honestly.
>>
>>35658765
I refuse to go to night clubs.
And I tried tinder in japan and Korea with a GPS spoofer but I actually got matches unlike at home.
Anyway my matches never replied so fucking that.
>>
>>35658560
What a fucking cuck, that Asian girl has no taste though. Those mfs have no personality and can't dress for fuck all. They look low test af
>>
Guy is a literal cuck, how could you just stand there and let that happen.
>>
I'm fat
>Pah. Manga wonjee kohkpa, oong jedi. Chool kanya wee shaja mee-choo.
>>
>>35658560
i live in white country
the only chinks are exchange students and they got swarmed by Chads in no time
>>
id get any girl if i was in chin chongia
>>
Manlet and I find Asians kind of repulsive.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.