[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do dildoes intimidate you? Would you feel offended if your gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: ob12.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ob12.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
Do dildoes intimidate you? Would you feel offended if your gf had one? What if it was bigger than your penis?
>>
>>35657063
Not in the slightest. Masturbating is masturbating.
>>
I assume every girl has a dildo. Idk how I would feel. Of course the dildo is going to be longer and/or fatter than most penises. Be pretty annoyed if she had a huge dildo though. Don't big dildos make it harder to get satisfied with penises?
>>
File: small.jpg (55KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
small.jpg
55KB, 1000x1000px
I think they are pretty scary. The simple vibrators and then simple dildos aren't so bad like picture related. You start pulling out stuff like OP picture, that's frightening. And then there's the ones with like hooks poking out, spirals and the textures of a speed bump, and dolphins and rabbits cascading off the sides larger in girth and length then most penises in existence, spinning and vibrating at super sonic speeds, and it's just terrifying.
>>
>>35657063
Probably not as good as actual dick desu
Unless you're just straight babby
>>
U lost me at >gf, tho
>>
>>35657063
If I had a GF I really wouldn't know what to think
>>
My bf acted cool about my dildo but later I learned he was pretty analpained about it being an inch bigger than him so he bought me a vibrator about his size and thickness and told me to use that.

Dildos don't compare to the real thing unless the real thing sucks.
>>
>>35657188
I disagree, a penis can't vibrate. He can try all he wants, but it just can't and that feeling is awesome.
>>
>>35657394
The vibrating has its own nice feeling but if he knows what he's doing an orgasm with a natural manmade cock is amazing.
>>
If a girl has a massive dildo than it will stretch her out and make sex less enjoyable for both partners (inb4 roastie claims pussies don't get stretched out- yes they fucking do)

If your GF is fucking a different dick than yours that signifies a problem in the relationship. I honestly wouldn't mind as long as she was still having sex with me regularily.
>>
>>35657554
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201109/the-rare-truth-about-tight-and-loose-women
>>
File: i should kill myself.jpg (33KB, 373x550px) Image search: [Google]
i should kill myself.jpg
33KB, 373x550px
>>35657063
>Would you feel offended if your gf had one?
>if your gf had one?
>your gf
>your
>gf

nice yoke, friendo
>>
>>35657554
Women's vagina's will assume the size of what/whoever they're using at the time but will tighten up, if she decides she's not going to insert things in her vagoo anymore. Also, a lot of dudes who complain about "loose" vaginas have numb dicks from jacking off too much. Ironfisting is something nobody wants to talk about but it's always the chronic masturbators who can never enjoy pussy sex but insist on blaming it on the vagina when the common denominator is himself.
>>
>>35657665
Haha I ironfisted your mom
>>
I'd be happy that I have found a kinky gf.
>>
No.
Not unless it was bigger than my dick.
I'd leave her.
>>
>>35657138
>>35657102
>>35657394
>>35657554
>>35659222
Friendly reminded this is how females feel about guys with fleshlights and crazy onaholes
>>
>not wanting to insert huge dragon dildos into her anus

you kids are so stupid
she wants your dick, the dildos are just to add to the fun
that is if your penor is big enough for her

>that feel when she pushes out the dildo you just pumped up in her ass

its amazing
>>
File: 1488312214332.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488312214332.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
would she be offended if my dildo was bigger than her dick?
>>
>>35657063
i own a dildo as a i love fucking myself in the ass with it. Haven't used it for a while as i've been to busy with work to stretch with my plugs.

So i wouldn't mind if my GF had one.
>unless it was black
>>
File: My onas.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
My onas.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
Why the fuck would dildos intimidate me when I've got these two lovely things
>>
>>35657665
>>35657580
Roastie Defense Force detected

pussies stretch like any other tissue
>>
>>35657063
>Girlfriend

2/10 made me reply broski
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.