[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autistic thoughts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1313692651895.jpg (93KB, 576x384px) Image search: [Google]
1313692651895.jpg
93KB, 576x384px
Has anyone else ever just given yourself a panic or anxiety attack over the stupidest fucking things?

>laying in bed
>look over at desk
>see old starcraft 2 case I have
>realize game came out in 2010
>suddenly think that somehow that box will send me back in time to 2010
>only way back is to go through everything from that year until now again
>have to finish high school
>make certain friends again
>start panicking over the thought of having to go through those 7 years again to get back to the spot

I think I might be retarded sometimes
>>
>>35656757
this is psychosis (and maybe you're autistic too, I dunno)
taking a lot of adderall/smoking a lot of weed or just crazy?
>>
I have sort of have that, though more so over /x/-tier shit. If I'm home alone and I hear something, i automatic assume it's some paranormal shit and freak out. If I'm out late driving, I half expect to see a face in the rear view mirror and freak out and start speeding.

It happens to a lot of people, even us normies. Just some thoughts we have, just don't let it take over your life.
>>
>>35656775
Oh there is an actual name for this sort of thing?

Could be my meds I take for anxiety or whatevr. Kind of feels good knowing there is a reason
>>
>>35656757
>starcraft came out in 2010

Is this for real?

I think the last game I played was far cry 2. That came out in 2008 and I played it in 2009.

I need to get back into games so time will move slower.
>>
File: IMG_20170319_183530.jpg (39KB, 388x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170319_183530.jpg
39KB, 388x464px
Don't worry, OP, even normies have panic attacks over stupid shit sometimes.
>>
>>35656757
lmao dude. It might be the meds, but don't worry about it. If it persists just tell your doctor.
>>
>>35656808
Psychosis is when you get sucked into your imagination that you detach yourself from reality. I did an internship at an Army Hospital, they had a few patients they held onto until they were transferred to a civie one. A bunch of homeless and eldery folks who didn't know what was real anymore.
>>
>>35656890
OK wow never thought posting here would kind of help me feel at ease knowing that this is a thing lots of people deal with. Maybe not the whole getting sent to the past thing... Still thank you anon you've been helpful
>>
wake me up

>dont want to wake up
>>
>>35656869
m e g u m i n
afsddsaorginal
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.