[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lsd makes everything so harsh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: 1489990748244.jpg (178KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
1489990748244.jpg
178KB, 750x864px
Lsd makes everything so harsh
>>
>>35656393
I would describe it as making life HD. Not a fan, except for listening to music
>>
File: 1b84f0-20120921-the-xx-xx.jpg (13KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1b84f0-20120921-the-xx-xx.jpg
13KB, 900x900px
>>35656393
Listen to The XX. So many comfy feels on this album. Or Mac DeMarco's 2.
>>
I just tried it for the first time the other day, was a nice escape and unique feeling but nothing that I was crazy about
>>
The come up can be difficult, especially if there's suppressed emotions and thoughts.
The come down is rewarding and cathartic.
>>
>>35656393
wake up

waking up blox rise and shine you exist
>>
>>35656519

fucking norrmie.
>>
File: e05a82befa902.jpg (156KB, 700x1024px) Image search: [Google]
e05a82befa902.jpg
156KB, 700x1024px
>>35656393
Isn't lsd a normie drug?
Everytime when I visit Reddit I see people talking about it, like it's the best thing ever and some kind of revelation to them.
>>
>>35657629
Psychedelics are not mainstream, or normie as you call it.
IMO normie drugs would be caffeine ONLY.
>>
File: 1488257266720.jpg (109KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
1488257266720.jpg
109KB, 640x638px
trying it with my buddies in 3 days. pretty excited about it. I have a whole playlist of helios, emancipator, solar fields and some other stuff ready.
apparently it can help you deal with depression/stuff you've repressed. if not, it's still supposed to be a pretty cool experience.
any tips? there's 5 of us tripping + 1 sitter.
>>
>>35657941
Go into it with a relaxed state of mind. If it doesnt feel right, don't do it. During the trip if you start to feel bad, just remember that you are on a drug. It will pass.
The trip has two parts: outgoing and energetic and then introspective. Be ready to be caught up in your own thoughts.
>>
>>35657941
Tripsitters are fucking shit if you want to develop as a person, you have to ride out the horrors/face reality if you truly want to change.

I took a massive acid dose and it resulted in me changing degree and losing 50kg.

If I had someone telling me to stop focusing on the negatives, it would just be a meaningless trip.
>>
File: life.jpg (29KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
29KB, 500x303px
>>35657829
shit I have lost the thread on what is normal entirely, haven't I?
>>
>>35657997
Tripsitters are useful if they can type shit up on the laptop and roll blunts, because I can't do either when I'm tripping balls.
>>
>>35657829
>Psychedelics are not mainstream
HAHAHA WHAT

Literally everyone my norman sister knows does them irresponsibly, college kids are deep in that shit now. They're ultra norman tier. I bet you're a 90's kid. These are the dumbest, most normie tier trash you can imagine.
>>
>>35657829
Psychedelics are a pretty good normie drug, if you are a low ambition cunt, even your subconscious will not want to change, you'll just want to have sex or something on it or some other vapid experience.
>>
>>35658040
That's true, I should've made some notes but they'd probably just look like a mad man's scrawlings.
>>
>>35657629
Yes, me and my normie friends do them. Can't imagine doing them alone and depressed, that must suck.
>>
>>35658107
Doing it alone is alright. I usually make myself a pot of tea, get a gallon container of water, buy 2 packs of smokes, and roll myself up 3 joints. Then I watch movies. Wes Anderson flicks make me feel all warm and comfy inside.
>>
>>35658060

Psychedelics have never been mainstream.
At the absolute height of their popularity in the 60s they were counter-culture at best. If you think Stacey is spending the weekends tripping on acid you're literally retarded. Most normies think LSD makes you think you're a glass of orange juice.
>>
i want to trip on acid again but the one dealer i had is a dumb fuck and cant stay out of trouble so i quit dealing with him. is buying it off of the darkweb safe?
>>
>>35658128
That sounds alright. What's your drug of choice?
>>
>>35658148
You're ridiculous, old man. Kids seriously do acid and harder shit now, you underestimate how degenerate normies are getting. Shrooms, coke, industrial Chinese shit, LSD, I know a middle class kid that uses his university learning to make drugs up for his normie friends too.

They don't learn jack shit from it either.
>>
lsd seems to work differently on me to normies for some reason
when I've tripped with people they're all like "woooah look at the colors and how trippy everything is" and I'm just laying down contemplating the specifics of how our planet works.
The last thing I wanted to see on acid was some wooah trippy art that my friend had around his room. to me it seemed so contrived and made me sick.
I spent most of my trip contemplating how animal behavioral patterns work.
>>
>>35658172
To trip? Acid. Shrooms get way too intense and I get super fucked off them. Acid is more predictable and fucks less with my vision.
Otherwise, I usually just drink. I smoke buddha like once a week now.
>>
File: watermother-jian-20160928-3.jpg (534KB, 1500x785px) Image search: [Google]
watermother-jian-20160928-3.jpg
534KB, 1500x785px
>>35657997
We're aiming for ~150ug each.
He's only there to stop us from doing something dangerous or stupid/freaking out and getting the cops called.
Might have him put a movie on but it depends on what everyone else wants to do. I kinda want to watch ex machina while I'm tripping.
How long does 150ug usually last? A couple hours?
>>
acid is fucking shit tier, literally every time ive taken it ive had a negative experience

mushrooms on the other hand...
>>
>>35658148
this as fuck.. if you think any drugs besides weed booze and adderall are a normie thing you either live in an absolute trash area or hang around degenerates
go to any major city and normies will make fun of you for even smoking weed more often than drinking
>>
>>35658352
6-8 hours of being v definitely high
12+ hours until you feel hundred percent sober
>>
>>35658211
youre literally talking about rich chads who sold xanax in high school which is like 15% of normies
>>
>>35658468
Lol what get made fun of for smoking weed in a major city in the US? You really need to leave the basement.
>>
>>35656393
One time on LSD my friends decided to make daiquiris with mountain dew.
They were pretty terrible, but the real horror was vomiting them back up high on acid.
It was like every moment of the experience was magnified and made incredibly important, but every part of it was awful.
>>
>>35658488
yes you fucktard most normies still have the perception that stoners are braindead idiots meanwhile they drink til blackout 2-3x a weekend
>>
>>35658148
A small irony is that I used to know a girl named stacy who was really into LSD.

But she wasn't much of a stacy, as far as I could tell.
>>
>>35658468
I would say only 40% of the kids at my uni smoke weed. Half of those (20%) are regular smokers. The other are occasional users. Still, no one really cares if you blaze unless they're one of those odor sensitive people or a stuck up faggot. Most people would know smoking is preferable to drinking in terms of health, quality of life, side effects.
>>
>>35658520
I would argue that vaping or comestibles would be even more healthy
>>
>>35658512
Lol no you have obviously never been to LA, NYC, Wash DC, Philly, etc.
>>
>>35658154
Yes, with good OPSEC

>>35658223
When I look at woah trippy art, it is woah trippy BECAUSE it expresses the patterns of behaviour of the ecosystem of the cosmos.
But yeah, noobs getting distracted by pretty patterns are missing out on the joys of deep thought (unless we are just getting distracted by the patterns of live when we should be focusing on... what?).

>>35658352
For me: only start feeling anything after 1.5 hours, peak at around 2 hours, peak lasts for up to 6 hours and then slowly decreases over 6 hours. But I stay energised for a full 24hours and can't sleep. I take it at 9am and can't sleep till at least 4am.

as they said
>>35657992
>>35657997
Use the first 6 hours to be high energy social and fun. use the come down to contemplate and for introspection.
Any insights you gain are pointless unless you act upon those lessons when you are sober the next day.
>>
>>35658352
>a couple hours

you should try researching your drugs a bit before you try them for the first time

>>35658223
I spent much of mine thinking about how plants can grow so complex from just a simple algorithm. also crystal structures.

>>35658422
I'm sorry to hear that. my trip was probably the best exclusive I've had on drugs.
>>
>>35659924
experience*

phoneposting
>>
>>35656393
it can do at times.

>>35659485
>noobs getting distracted by pretty patterns are missing out on the joys of deep thought

the deep thought stuff is fine if you're not much of a deep thinker to begin with. in my experience, it made me more aware of my thoughts (I can never switch off), my surroundings, but I don't know if it is a joy, it can be quite confronting for some people.
>>
>>35660123
I don't care how deep of a thinker you are

when was the last time you just laid there and follow one train of thought for more than an hour?
>>
>>35658223
some people are more sensory than thinky. most normies are that eay. idc about the visuls really at all. i just like how hd my thoughts are. it can get pretty wild desu.

>>35658507
hahahaha, maaan. ive had stomach pain and some throat cold shit on it before and i was just hyperaware of illness and my body. bad times.

>>35658422
they were both pretty similar to me. cid does not have "training wheels" so to speak though. way harsher and faster. gotta know what you are doing and stay calm.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.