[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kill myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: balcony.jpg (39KB, 450x510px) Image search: [Google]
balcony.jpg
39KB, 450x510px
>be me
>math/econ major, finance minor
>set up to do great
>shitty family makes me depressed all throughout high school
>go to private high school
>incredibly tiny, shitty gender balance
>grow social anxiety in high school worrying about things like tfw no gf
>social anxiety continues into college
>basically a recluse, I'm decently attractive but just so bad at relating to people and basically an alcoholic since i was 16
>go partying with chads but all girls that are into me leave me once they figure out my nature
>just do Economics and finance research in my spare time pretty much
>I'm actually pretty good at it
>finally able to tolerate a girl
>Confess all my personal feelings and depression to her
>she doesn't see me the same way and acts like a close friend but doesn't want to date me anymore
>this was in December
>today she texts me talking about how shitty of a person I am after I criticized her for cheating on her bf
>"Anon, honestly you should just kill yourself. I'm sick and tired of trying to help you through this. You're a lost cause and if you meant shit someone would've helped you by now."

Why shouldn't I kill myself?
>>
File: smugaztecbirdsnekgirl.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
smugaztecbirdsnekgirl.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>ever holding another persons opinion (especially a woman's) to such a regard you'll actually kys
who cares what this roastie thinks anon, stop being such a pathetic sack of shit and do something about it
>>
>>35656384
>the one person that talked you out of suicide and literally cried when you made her a card for her birthday with pictures of the two of you together and made playlists for you for every emotion you had and was always there for you blocks you on all social media and acts like you're a shitty a person

She found my economics banter cute and always thought of me as her closest friend that would always be there for her. She asked to spend time with me, I didn't ask to spend time with her.
>>
File: 1489897523972.jpg (14KB, 351x354px) Image search: [Google]
1489897523972.jpg
14KB, 351x354px
>Taking shit from a roastie stacy
Kindly remind her that her entire value as a person is reliant on her looks, which are relentlessly deteriorating with the march of time, and that her opinion is pretty much worthless

Might as well cry because the biggest dork you went to highschool with called you a loser

Grow a pair, faggot
>>
>>35656529
>only person that ever talked to me and wanted to hang out with me in spite of my retarded social actions tells me that i'm worthless

Fuck my life you don't understand
>>
>>35656606
Yes, I do. You are not the only person who is emotionally fragile and/or introverted

You're just also happen to be a thin-skinned faggot

She's some dumb college roastie. Grow a pair.
>>
>>35656320
Sounds toxic, as our counterparts on a certain website would say. Tell her she is a cheating whore then block her
>>
>>35656684
>blocking the only person that has ever shown me significant attention

It almost feels like I'm stabbing a knife into my heart doing this. How do you guys get over it? this applies to you as well >>35656681

I just need help I guess. this is the first time I've ever experienced anything like this.
>>
>>35656320
>You're a lost cause and if you meant shit someone would've helped you by now.
Oh yes, you really struck a nerve with her. Take pride in that.
>>
>>35656923
Bascially she was into this guy and he wasn't into her at first but he grew an attachment to her and they were both attached to each other for a while. Literally the same thing except he's actually chad.

Then she goes and blows this douchebag over the weekend and loses all feelings for him. Exactly what happened to me.

I say it's unfair for her to do that and say that she was actually into him and should actually support her relationship with him and she replies with that.

Wtf did i do wrong?
>>
>>35656320
You sound like someone I'd like to hang out with. A smart guy that's a recluse.

Anyway, if you kill yourself, those fuckers win. Succeed and live life to the fullest. I guess it's just how I am but in order to really spite someone who put me down, it makes me want to succeed even more just to give them a big up yours if they ever meet me again or look me up to see how I'm doing.
>>
>>35656966
Literally nothing. The only thing you did wrong was not break up with her immediately.
>>
>>35656966
You didn't act as an echochamber and support her shitty behavior. Girls like her need to seek the approval of others in order to be "happy" or even function. That's what you did wrong, at least in her eyes.
>>
>>35656320
This is basically my story except I am stupid and could never study econ/finance and have literally never talked to girls

My parents paid a fuck ton and sent me to a private school and there was a HUGE gender balance throughout HS which I think made me grow up awkward and made me awkward for life. Still never talked to girls and ended up going to some not great college
>>
>>35656883
just because she shows you attention doesn't mean you should keep her in your life. if she's willing to speak to you like she did, then she obviously doesn't value your relationship as much as you do.

>How do you guys get over it?

time
>>
>>35656975
Thanks man, it honestly means a lot. Right now i'm like halfway through a bottle of brandy I mixed with orange juice, but fuck it. Like I honestly feel like shit.

I'm just quiet man. I don't relate well to people. I talk a lot about this Econ and finance nonsense that people probably don't care about at all. I just get drunk, do drugs, and party when I'm not doing this shit. It sucks honestly, the chads will invite me to their shit when I help them study and I go and meet a stacy and then like i'll start talking to her and she'll lose all interest.

I hope things get better, but my fear is that once I start applying all my knowledge to finance I'll just get swarmed by the same roasties who just care about my money and not who I really am.

I would seriously love to hang out with someone sometime. Just like dinner someplace and have someone to talk to or something. My biggest fear is that once i leave her I'll be fully alone with no one to talk to except my professors.
>>
>>35656923
Roasties are pathetic for saying shit like this, I think it's because they're physically weak so when driven to extreme anger they can't physically hurt someone so they try to do damage with words, I can't imagine saying something this awful to someone. I'm sorry she said that OP, no one deserves to hear something like that, pathetic roasties like her make me fucking sick. Btw I care about you OP, I hope you get better.
>>
>>35656987
Easier said than done

>>35656988
I guess. Dubs of truth and whatnot. If it had been chad she would've listened.
>>
>>35656320
You don't need to live for other people, retard.

Get over it, make yourself your own driving force.
Care only what you think.
If you're too weak for that, then yes kill yourself.
>>
>>35657048
Thank you man. I feel like i have real potential, it's just that I'm so fucking alone. I'm able to do so much great shit and i do a lot of good shit, I hear from my professors all the time how advanced i am. The high school I went to was owned by the university i go to now so my contacts transferred over so I get a shit ton of good recommendations and I've been able to do a lot of stuff I'm thankful for in mathematical finance and econometrics. After I finish lab work and coursework in the evenings though, I always end up going home and drinking and crying myself to sleep to sad music regardless of the events of the day.

I wish I could take to some of you robots IRL and actually spend time with you guys. We'd have such a comfy circle but I'm just so alone. I want to fucking die as it stands right now and nobody fucking understands.
>>
>>35657042
You may be getting too wrapped up in studies. Try finding people who may not be as smart as you, but find interest in what you do as they like you as a person. I'm not the brightest of people, I do dumb things but I manage to do well in school.

Some people like myself, and you by the looks of it just want a few close friends. Girls come and go, you'll eventually find someone. Don't get too caught up with stacies, just talk to folks and eventually you'll find someone. Probability wise, you will.

>>35657064
Also even if you were a full on chad, she'd still be pissed. I'm essentially a chad though I don't identify as such. I find it easy to meet people and get a stacy if I get the "formula right." Anyway I know the type of girl. She thinks with her vag and doesn't think of the consequences of her actions. Honestly my advice is to cut back on the drugs and partying and get high off of life. Go out for a walk, enjoy the sun and nature, and so on. Hell I relax by going on a drive and just thinking while listening to the radio.
>>
>>35657100
Listen mate, online friends are a start. It ain't optimal but just talking with someone can make or break your day. If you want, I could get in contact with you in some form.
>>
>>35657100
Np man, just remember I care about you and wish your the best.
>>
what are you thoughts on the stock market/economy
just fuck prostitutes because that's what they all are anyways
make money do drugs it probably will never be all ok in the end, but atleast you can have some decent highs
>>
>>35656320
I just read the thread. It may hurt now but you'll get better, believe me.
>>
>>35657174
I'm halfway through a liter of brandy so I'm about to head to bed, but I've been investing in defense contractors since January and made good returns. I'd recommend looking at Lockheed, Northrop, and General Dynamics. I also invested in Huntington Ingalls, which is the only publicly traded shipbuilder and I believe has upside from the potential increase in the navy from 276 to 350 under Trump. I'm pretty fucking wasted rn so idk how these stocks will do in the future but since January they've done me well with all performing above 5% returns.

In the realm of financials, shit becomes a little tricky. Take a look at a few stocks here and there and if you're too lazy to do that, I think I'd honestly seriously consider investing the ETF. If this thread is still active when I sober up, I may be able to provide you with more detailed information but for now I'm pretty shit faced.
>>
>>35657172
Thanks man, it means a lot to sometimes get that kick of encouragement.

>>35657167
What kind of communication did you have in mind?
>>
>>35657288
I can start off by making a "burner" account to post here then transfer over to some other social media BS. Snapchat is usually good for simple texting.
>>
>>35657341
I have a legit Snapchat account, but I'm like seriously plastered and have to wake up in two hours.
>>
>>35657273
I'd start investing in the Military Industrial Complex but I'm a bit worried about how much longer it can last.
>>
>>35657349
I'll create a new Gmail for this, I guess you can email me your SC and we can occasionally text if you're interested.
>>
Man don't talk about your feelings until you deep in. You gotta be an average of Chad and beta
>>
>>35657376
If you're down to chat now and they, you can send your details to [email protected]

Anyone else here, feel free to do the same.
>>
I've wanted to kill myself for a very long time.
Every time I get up to the top of my parking garage, I think about everything that has led up to this. I think about what'll happen when i'm gone. I know that I shouldn't care what happens after, but there's this on part of me, however small it is, tells me, "You can still get through this."
I wish I could kill myself, I really do, but as long as that little voice is in my head i'll be stuck in this hell.
>>
>>35657407
I've been tempted by suicide at times, though it sort of felt more like will people truly miss me if I'm gone? How will people react once I'm dead? I don't think I ever truly wanted to die due to misery.
>>
>>35656320
why should you kill yourself? she's a dumb bitch who's been dug out.
>>
>>35656320

>Confess all my personal feelings and depression to her

Fuck me how beta can you get?

NEVER EVER CONFESS YOUR FEELINGS TO A GIRL!

Unless she is your psychiatrist.
>>
>>35657472
>Unless she is your psychiatrist.
>having a female psychiatrist

what a beta
>>
>>35657428
Most likely, you'll have wherever you're closest to (uni etc.) give a shit for a month at least, family will be 2 months, immediate family about 3. You'll get the general sadness, then it'll fade out, but your family will be hit harder, stuff like fights between parents will be more and more frequent, divorces are more likely, too.
>>
>>35657546
I ain't suicidal per say, I guess just curious to as what people actually think.
>>
Guess OP either passed out or went to bed. Well OP, my offer still stands if you see these in the morning.

I hope everyone here has a good night.
>>
>>35656320
You are very emotional, just because a slut from your college tells you to kill yourself youre gonna do it?
I mean fuck man, im a loser, a loser among losers, and im not that much of a pussy to let what some cunt said affect me, i would tell her bf what she did if in this context he doesnt already know and not take her advise out of spite.

You use their words as fuel to fight anon, not to have an excuse to be a pussy.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.