[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that one time a girl smiled at you share comfy feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_o48vz37IPr1v0pigno1_1280.png (257KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o48vz37IPr1v0pigno1_1280.png
257KB, 600x579px
>that one time a girl smiled at you

share comfy feels
>>
>>35656176
Sleeping with my ex at her college. It didn't matter that it was 100 degrees, it was the nicest sleep of my life
>>
>>35656284

its the best, I gotta one up you though

>Ex is chubby and stacked
>Sex twice, half watch movie in bed
>Cold ass night, 34 degrees outside
>Snuggle up with ex under 3 layers of blankets, sleep

I have never been comfier since. I should have just killed myself the next day, that was the pinnacle
>>
>>35656334
> should have just killed myself the next day, that was the pinnacle
Dude if I died in my sleep that night it would have been the perfect bookend. Easily one of the happiest moments of my life.
>>
>>35656176
The girl I had a crush on. I've had my fair share of relationship since I met her three years ago, but I just realized now that I fell for her. I asked her out, she declined as she was already talking with someone else though stated she was flattered.

That was three weeks ago. A few days ago we passed each other on campus, I smiled and she smiled back and blushed. God damn that smile could light up a room. I just hope she ends up happy, whoever she ends up with. :^)
>>
>>35656176
Lost my virginity last night, then dumped the girl because I'm afraid of commitment
Something is seriously wrong with me
>>
File: 1443369060774.jpg (7KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1443369060774.jpg
7KB, 320x320px
>>35656176
>member of the human race smiled at me
Get out. NOW!
>>
File: 1462575950908.jpg (141KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1462575950908.jpg
141KB, 1280x1280px
>at walmart
>round corner into aisle
>THICC, pretty black girl and I almost run into each other
>I uncharacteristically smile at her while sidestepping
>she looks down smiles back shyly
it pays to be a prettyboi chink sometimes...
>>
>>35656176
I usually avoid talking to my crush because i am insanely shy, but this one time I found her alone so I said hi to her, she turned to me with a lovely smile and said hi

It made my day
>>
>>35656573
Get the succ nigga. You finally have a shot
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.