[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting the scraps

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 3309545_6_o.jpg (55KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
3309545_6_o.jpg
55KB, 720x480px
I've given up on the notion of finding a nice girl while here in the USA, all of my life everyone seemed one step ahead in terms of social development .

>Middle school
Dudes were noticing girls while I was still
playing with toys

>High School
Girls were fucking 24 year old dudes, I just began noticing
them at 17. I had no clue how to approach them sexually

>College
This was a weird period as most of the girls either longing for some dude from their hometown, only interested in fembois (it was an art college), or got into a relationship instantly their first semester. You couldn't win, I even tried to date a transfer student once and she instantly had 20 dicks aimed at her the moment she entered the school.

>Work
Slim pickings as the studio I work in is in a small town.
Everyone seems either hitched up or in a relationship.
One day I said, "Fuck it" and did it with someone who was in a serious relationship who was really coming on to me.

Idk dudes, what are your sentiments on this and what are your situations in regards to this?
>>
>>35656020
If the issue bothers you so muh why dont you fuck the 18 y/o highschool girls who are now legal like they did before you?
>>
>>35656020
It's not going to get easier for people like us in the future, it's going to be incredibly hard to find a virgin gf for guys in/just getting out of college. Kids SHOULD be still playing with toys in middle school. The aging process is speeding up for kids more and more. We're the normal ones.
>>
File: A14.jpg (1MB, 800x2076px) Image search: [Google]
A14.jpg
1MB, 800x2076px
>>35656020

Did you fall for the meme that relocating will somehow prevent you from getting the scraps?
>>
>>35656108
meh, I have no interest in bops.
I want someone who is on level with me.

I can't be doing crazy shit with them.

,Most of them still have curfews. I am serious night
tho, work usually doesn't begin for me until like 11am or so.

>>35656142
Speaking of which, thinking of headed to Japan sometime soon. A studio over there wants me, but told me I need to work on my audible Japanese skill before I head over.

I have been taking lessons for the last year, and have been practicing on and off since mid high school.
>>
>>35656126
Yeah, I always thought it was weird when dudes were talking about tits then. I didn't notice till like the end of highschool.

I didn't really think anything of girls, back then.
Just people, but somewhat more confusing than dudes.
>>
bump for interest oregano
>>
>>35656020
>I've given up on the notion of finding a nice girl while here in the USA, all of my life everyone seemed one step ahead in terms of social development .
move to japan
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.