[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I just assume that this was sleep paralysis? >sleeping

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (372KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
372KB, 900x600px
Should I just assume that this was sleep paralysis?

>sleeping last night
>having a dream that I was at college
>it's a setting I've dreamed about before, recently
>walking into campus
>there is a giant death star model for some reason
>above it was the day time moon
>below the day time moon was a floating sphere of some sort
>it's black and clearly shiny, it's also obviously within the atmosphere
>in my dream I take a picture and post it on 4chan
>people are telling me that they're curious or think it's shooped
>talking about if they're coming and what they might be doing
>read a comment "We're coming and we're ready."
>suddenly I wake up in my room
>it's still dark
>I start shaking and convulsing
>my vision blur and I hear a loud pulsing bass noise fill my ears
>I look up to see a green rectangular light bordering the upper walls of my bedroom
>I blink and I wake up like normal
>my room is much lighter than before
>it's morning

Sleep paralysis or a message?
>>
Message. Send this to Infowars
>>
A message anon. I get them every night.

Seriously guys... am I an alien for real? This is the 100th fucking reference to scales/dragons/aliens/stars JUST TODAY. What are you trying to tell me?

Or is it a "You're an illegal alien from mexico." type of deal?

Where was I born? What is my real birthday? How old am I? Is Jace Allen Wallace my real name?

Am I going to get it changed to Eve soon?

When is this going to start?
>>
>>35655540
I think you have the wrong definition of sleep paralysis.
>>
>>35655714
Sleep paralysis can come with hallucinations. "Night terrors" are actually just sleep paralysis.
>>
I have prophetic visions all the time. The one that got me the most was the one where everyone was burning and the ship that was going to save them didn't make it.
>>
>dreaming of walking in desert at night
>meet a baby/human black panther with a large head on a throne
>telepathically communicates with me and feel a sudden overwhelming dread/ hopelessness
>look at desert sky, it goes pitch black and the sky itself falls into me like a vortex
>wake up in sleep paralysis, body shaking/arms above head and see whats like a spirit behind my physical eye sight/layer fighting for control of my body
>learned how weak I actually am and cry once its over
>>
>>35655626
>Jace Allen Wallace
This will be the second name I've stolen for a story I'm writing. The first was Miles McCoy, who I envisioned as a cajun-accented gambler who got lucky by performing an assassination under hypnosis, thus allowing him to live and gamble in peace thanks to generous donations from the folks that ordered the hit.

I'm autistic but damn if it isn't fun.
>>
sleep paralysis stinks I need to fight in my dreams a lot but I can never throw good punches or nothin because I'm fuckin asleep
>>
>>35655540

>be me
>sleeping comfy
>have dream about qt 3.14 russian waifu who goes hunting w/ me
>wake up
>feel a bit emptier than usual the rest of the day
>>
>>35656255
damn why can't I have a nice dream last night I dreamed my dad pulled a gun on me and I wrestled it away from him and shot him in the chest. or I'm being chased by some kind of group in helicopters or I'm dodging alligators. Seriously I can probably count my nice dreams with girls on one hand.
>>
>>35655540
probably not sleep paralysis. any time i got it i had hallucinations of people entering my room and i always tried to cry out for help. it's some fucked up shit and this doesn't sounds similar.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.