[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get contact lenses

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: smallersidebyside.jpg (2MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
smallersidebyside.jpg
2MB, 3000x2000px
I uploaded a picture of me without and with my glasses on, I've wore glasses my entire life (I'm 19) and I don't know if I look better with or without them. What do you guys think because I've been thinking about getting contact lenses for a while now I feel like I look better without the glasses. Sorry for the dirty mirror
>>
>>35655097
Why do you look like you're having a flashback to the war and how your wife get sick and died while you were gone and there was nothing you can do so you became a doctor so no one else would feel that pain but now you failed to save someone's mother so you don't know if your life even means anything anymore
>>
glasses aren't what's holding you back. this post is tantamount to a 350 lb landwhale chick asking if she should get a manicure.
>>
File: 1479186370344.png (92KB, 246x343px) Image search: [Google]
1479186370344.png
92KB, 246x343px
>>35655097
I think contact lenses are worth trying out. I mean, you look pretty similar in both pictures but I personally prefer the O glasses one

>mfw tried to use contact lenses but my eyes wouldn't let me put them in
>>
>>35655172
It's because I realised whilst taking these photos that my mirror was covered in toothpaste spots
>>
>>35655097
You should lose weight and shave or kill yourself
>>
>>35655224
I'm in the process of losing weight, but if I shave I look very young, I'm talking like 13 year old kid young
>>
>>35655256
Better than whatever you have going on there. Also I can't really tell but it looks like you're balding.

Just shoot up a school or something
>>
>>35655097
I dunno about you but everyone else should wear beer goggles HEYYYOOOOOOOO
>>
I don't know OP. You look a little bit better without them imo, but the picture has bad lighting and the glasses are crooked.

If you think you'd prefer contacts, try them out. When I got mine I had a month trial before I decided if I wanted more.

If you do get contacts, I'd reccomend dailies over monthlies, and also keep in mind that for the first couple weeks it WILL take you forever to put them in.
>>
>>35655334
Hey thanks, how come you prefer the dailies over the monthlies, and also do you still find yourself wearing glasses most of the time or do you wear the contacts more now
>>
>>35655377
nice dubs

I own a pair of glasses, however I don't wear them too much because I don't like the way I look in them and they hurt my nose. If I'm wearing glasses it's usually because I didn't have time to put contacts in or I am at home.

My eyes aren't terrible, but they are bad enough that I need lenses while I'm driving, etc.

I usually wear contacts while I'm away from my house and take them out when I get back. Then I either wear my glasses or nothing.

Dailies over monthlies is really just quality of life. You have to clean monthlies every once in a while, its no biggie I just hate doing it.
>>
>>35655097
You should get head replacement surgery instead.
>>
>>35655550
checked tho
>>
>>35655097
you could use a better haircut too
>>
They can make you look less shitty if you get ones to cover up your ugly face. If youre attractive then glasses just make you look less attractive.
>>
You should just get ray bans
>>
>>35655097
Get contacts, they look better imo
>>
>>35655097
Not much of a difference anon faces aren't too important. Body and personality are better imo. But without glasses is a bit better.
>>
>>35655097
Whats more important is to fix your facial hair. Grow it out or shave it. What you have right now is not that good.
>>
>>35655097
real girl here.
i kinda like you w/out the glasses. but a diffrent frame may look good on you too. glasses on guys are hot. sometimes. also try a different face wash and get your acne under control. sometimes it just takes time, so dont really worry about it.
tl dr
get glasses with the frame that goes all around the lense and maybe grow your hair out alittle all the way around.
you will get a gf soon. I have spoken!!
>>
>>35655097
>obese
>acne
>neckbeard
>bad haircut
>asking for advice about contacts and not the glaring obvious 4 things that you can start fixing today
>>
>>35655550
Nothing was checked on his post, retard. In other news, nice trips.
>>
>>35656264

>you will get a gf soon but of course not me

Im not OP, but i gey really pissed at this shit. I get that you are trying to be nice and have good intentions, but its best not to give people false hopes by lying to them. It never works out well
>>
That beard is terrible. Get rid of it. No one cares but you that you think you look 13 without a beard. With it you look like youre more prepared to debate the finer points of gamergate than to talk with women.

Also you look "okay" in glasses. But thr frames are mediocre.
>>
>>35656307

>obese

What is it with angry skellingtons here calling anyone who is 1 pound over the average obese? He is slightly over average, he looks more skinnyfat than anything else.
>>
>>35656390
>he looks more skinnyfat than anything else.
youre saying that as if that doesnt mean he looks bad because hes overweight
>>
>>35656264
Shut-up stacy, go back to the bed.
>>
>>35656390
Yeah he's really not fat at all, I think his face and camera angle just give general first impression of fat but he's not at all
>>
File: 1440307877885.jpg (38KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
1440307877885.jpg
38KB, 562x437px
>>35656390
>slightly over average
>belly clearly bigger than his chest
>jowls instead of cheekbones
>>
>>35655172
reddit tier humour. fuck off
>>
File: IMG_0047.jpg (189KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0047.jpg
189KB, 1280x960px
>>35655097
Turbo normie here. I used to switch between glasses and contacts a lot, and when I was younger I favored contacts much more. Eventually I got a set of frames that I liked a lot, and found I much prefer myself in them Han I do contacts. I wear contacts still from time to time (girlfriend likes the change up for when we go out and do things), but for everyday use get some glasses frames you know look good on you and wear them with pride.
>>
>>35655172
teh spork of doom xD
>>
>>35655097
You look worse in glasses cus they're crooked with shitty frames. Definitely get rid of them.
>>
>>35656520
>turbo normie
Sureeee whatever you say you male nurse
>>
>>35656668
It ain't a bad gig
>>
>>35656520
is it true male nurses are nu males that enjoy getting cucked and pegged?
>>
Shave that neccbeard you fgt
>>
File: IMG_0018.jpg (210KB, 477x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0018.jpg
210KB, 477x396px
>>35656792
Among other things too, yea
>>
OP I can tell you have issues with balding, but please get rid of that turd thing you have. Don't lump your hair together, or shave your head, I don't know.
Contacts will wear you out and you'll start wearing them on and off until you don't give a fuck about the glasses and start wearing only glasses. So overall it's a good way to get confidence.
And finally the beard makes you look fat because it looks like a circle (you saw the effects in the thread) so shave at least the neck. Better to look young than fat.
>>
>>35655097
Get on a treadmill first champ you have literal bigger fish to fry.
>>
>>35655097
Get contacts they are just more convenient and you look better, shave that beard lmfao it's ugly af, lose some weight, get a new haircut

There you'll go from 3/10 to atleast a 6
>>
>>35655097
>clean mirror (how do adults even get toothpaste in those places?)
>glasses off
>shave
>go to a hairdresser
>lose weight
>find some decent skincare products and wash your face at least twice a day
>stop wearing graphic tees
>>
Enlist and get free prk.
>>
>>35655097
What you should get is a stockpile of finasteride and nizoral for that hairline that's clinging on for dear life.
Thank me later hairlet OP
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.