[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phenibut

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: phenibut_structure_500px.png (11KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
phenibut_structure_500px.png
11KB, 500x345px
Robots with anxiety/social anxiety - I recommend researching and using this drug. Works wonders for nights out/parties. Haven't tried it for things like job interviews/presentations but I intend to soon.

Anyone else have experience with this drug?
>>
drugs are a meme and anxiety is a meme

if you need to drugs to go out and have fun / party / be out with friends, 1) they're not your friends and 2) that isn't fun lmao. i think you just go seek a club that you find comfort in or like
find better friends idk? what the fuck is the point of having fun if you need drugs to get you loose to have fun teh fuck?
>>
>>35654906
that has a lot of typos

should go seek a club*

basically make good friendships

its just people
>>
I have a big bag of that stuff in my closet but I have never taken it.
>>
it's mildly psychologically addicting
if you've had a drinking/benzo problem the physical withdrawals will suck
ends up being a shitty dragon chase
overpriced
can't recommend it
>>
>>35654942
its cheap as fuck. don't have any drinking/benzo problems. Infact it helps me drink less.

Its easy as fuck not to abuse this drug just don't chase the high/euphoria, don't increase dosage and don't dose more than twice a week and never two days in a row.
>>
>>35654975
But why not? So I only get to be happy two times a week.

If this is anything like ghb or dissociative I'll try it.
>>
>>35655048
Idk it seems to carry over to other days aswell. Like I'll remember how I felt on phenibut and behave the same way. Not to the same extent but still more confidence than I had before.
>>
File: 1382577336122.jpg (8KB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
1382577336122.jpg
8KB, 400x273px
>>35654942
>overpriced
>phenibut
>overpriced
>phenibut
>overpriced
>phenibut
what
the
fuck
lol

also none of that other shit happens if you use it in sub-1-gram doses like you should if you're trying to be healthy about it
>>
>>35655134
sub 2gram seems to be fine but its more about not using it days in a row and building a tolerance so you need more
>>
What dose should I take in order to feel good and drunk? And then how actually drunk should I get on top of that without dying of respiratory failure
>>
>>35654872

What dose should I take in order to get laid on the first night out?
>>
>>35655204
have breakfast then don't eat anything for the rest of the day. a couple of hours before you go out eat 1.5g and drink enough coffee to get a decent buzz. Then go out. Feels like low dose mdma
>>
>>35655283
1.5g is the sweet spot for me read this post >>35655287
>>
>>35655287
but what if I just wanna get hammerewd
>>
File: 1393883146033.gif (223KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
1393883146033.gif
223KB, 220x200px
>>35655287
Coffee gives me the shits and jitters
does L-theanine help with this? Anyone?
>>
File: 1446512643934.jpg (195KB, 983x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1446512643934.jpg
195KB, 983x1013px
>>35654872
Phenibut is fucking amazing,

only slightly less effective than benzos for me, and infinitely better than any serotonergic anxiolytic. It also helps with depression a bit.

I've been on ~10-15 different psych meds for anxiety, phenibut and kpins are the only ones that I would ever recommend

the withdrawals are also fucking nothing compared to benzos or opiates

10/10 drug would recommend, cheap as hell too
>>
>>35654906
you've never taken a biology course have you?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.