[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sissy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I'm so lonely/autistic that I rent a hotel room for just myself, take mdma, and crossdress into female lingerie and practice self bondage to get off.

Should I see psychiatric help??
>>
>>35654462
>posting sonic anything

Yes
>>
>>35654462
Sounds like my kind of party!
>>
No, it just sounds like you know what you like to do for fun.
>>
>>35654462
That's weird as hell but hardly worth seeing a psychiatrist over.
>>
If it makes you happy and harms no one i dont see what the harm is.
>>
I would just find more people that like to do that bc I think the major issue you have is that you're doing it alone. The internet is pretty useful for finding other people that like weird shit
>>
>>35654462
>Should I see psychiatric help??
The only thing you should be seeing is my dick
>>
this is so gay that it seems kind of fun
>>
>>35654677

It IS a lot of fun, but I do feel it would be better with someone who shares an interest in it, but I don't know how to find others that would be like me.
>>
Well, a psychiatrist will tell you to go full faggot flamingo.

If you wanna avoid it, find emotions you share with stacys, get a hobby, try to masturbate very little. Otherwise just date queer/gay men on fetlife like the rest of us.
>>
>>35654716
OP why do you feel guilty about it it's just you having a fun drug party with yourself and playing dress up.
>>
>>35654716
I would say try fetlife but male subs arent really wanted on there.
>>
>>35654716
Internet fetish and dating sites are your best bet.

Either that or post your city here and help some neets lose their virginities in your butt.
>>
>>35654462

What's the purpose of the hotel room? Can't you just do that at home?
>>
File: 1487414288105.jpg (390KB, 1280x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1487414288105.jpg
390KB, 1280x1073px
>>35654462
Does it affect the rest of your life and prevent you from forming healthy relationships? If yes, seek help from a psychiatrist or someone you trust.

>>35655891
He's probably young and doesn't want his neighbors/family/roomates.. oh wait he's not even getting fucked. Yeah idk seems like a huge waste of money.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.