[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 13 (the age normies start having sex/fooling around with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1487972656115.jpg (45KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
1487972656115.jpg
45KB, 640x621px
>be 13 (the age normies start having sex/fooling around with each other
>happily disregarding females, watching anime and playing vidya

>15
>not allowed to be as autistic irl
>Learn social cues but behind the curve.
>Still anime and vidya

>17
>social behavior "normie" level.
>Would break down back into an autist after extended periods of socializing. >Would try to get girls but fail miserably everytime.
>Lots of vidya, less anime

>19
>Excel at socializing, can make tons of friends, chat up qts and flirt.
>Spaghetti master however.
>Oblivious to sexual signals and would fuck up any sexually tense situation.
>Less vidya, less anime

>be 21
>Incredible at socializing. Many friends and acquaintances (only keep 3 close friends).
>Women (especially older) think im some sort of player/man hoe.
>Can capatalize on sexual oppurtunities and read signals
>no vidya, no anime

I turn 22 in 2 months and I'm considering suicide...
I've been getting emptier and emptier as time goes on and more and more cynical. I do the things i love less and less

These girls are all vapid whores. ALL. The ones who aren't either USED to be or are waiting for the chance to be.

Men are becoming more and more pathetic (me included), and pussified.

Film, TV, music, even art... all being sapped of genuine creativity and being milked for profit.

The world AND my country are going down the shitter.

My life is getting "better" but it doesnt feel worth. I'm not familiar with this feeling but ive never truly considered ending it all until now...
>>
13 isn't a normie age for having sex...
>>
>>35654445
Sounds like you have depression anon
>>
>>35654445
>25 almost 26

Have no sex, no gf, no girl ever in life
completly isolated by abusive parents
no social skills or social ques or social understanding at all

get on my level, faggot
>>
>>35654445
Are you retarded? 13 is the awkward period for everyone you at 13 was like everyone else.
>>
File: 1484652883308.jpg (2MB, 1920x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1484652883308.jpg
2MB, 1920x1038px
Another reason why suicide seems logical.

Biologically i want to feel and experience true love, so much that it leaves a emptiness in me that I'll fill with whatever broad comes along and says she'll loves me.

Logically i KNOW true love is a top fucking meme and can leave you emotionally/psychologically crippled... its like "delete your system32 folder" tier. Also Im unfortunately not attractive enough (not ugly) to get the girl i want based off of looks. Getting her through money or merits is like 8x the risk of losing her than off looks.

Unless I'm sunk into a good book, tv series, anime, movie, or vidya... I'm thinking about these inevitabilities and whether or not I'll "end up happy". Because no matter how many steps i take to "end up happy", i can feel myself losing the capacity to actually feel genuinely happy.
>>
>>35654525
>>35654708
>be a 13 year old
>all the other 8th graders are talking about their make out sessioms, fingering girls, and getting blowjobs

>im with the 7-12 8th graders who were talking about drawing akatsuki clouds on our shirts
>>
>>35654801
You do know when they say that, it never happened right? They want to appear cool to their peers.
>>
>>35654801
You must've gone to a skanky ass school because what you were doing was totally normal for 13. There's also I thing middle school that boys like to do, its called lying about shit that didn't actually happen in order to sound cool.
>>
>>35654912
>>35654887
I would only ever believe them if a firl corroborated.

I vividly remember in 8th grade at lunch, i was at my class' table and a girl named Vivian was talking about how she sucked this other kids dick and how they had sex with a grape condom but she didn't feel anything...

It was very explicit too.

Maybe 13 isnt the normal age for sex, but for fooling around and trying shit, defintely
>>
>>35654525
>implying chad doesnt lose his virginity by 12 and all his chad friends follow suit at ages 13 and 14
>>
I kissed a girl when I was 5 then I fucked up after kidnergarden
>>
>>35654445
I'm pretty sure everyone feels like you do. Either start doing more things you love, or end it.
>>
>>35654525

It's the time you start experimenting with sexual acts though if you're normal.

>>35654887

You know it does, right? You can be in denial about this all you want, but it's happening.

>>35654912

What's normal for a 13 year old robot isn't normal for everyone who is actually normal and developing properly.

>>35654960

This. Sex itself is more rare, but fingering and blow jobs definitely start happening then.

>>35654912

You come across and incredibly sheltered and clueless. I highly doubt you were in any of the friendship groups this was happening in.
>>
>>35655138
>peeking in kindergarten

you and me both
>>
>>35654445
>im with the 7-12 8th graders who were talking about drawing akatsuki clouds on our shirts
>>
>>35654445
This is why I only use other people for humor. I find a few good friends with similar interests and sense of humor, and have fun joking around with them instead of all that boring stuff.
Have people not figured out that this is the best path to happiness?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.