[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Circumcision should be banned on minors

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

Circumcision should be banned until a child is 18 and can choose for their own bodies.
>>
Stupid question but whatever, I'm uncut and I've tried to masturbate with my foreskin completely pulled back, to the point where it looks cut, the pleasure was nowhere near as good as it is when foreskin is covering the head. Is this how circumcised guys feel? If so, I feel bad for them
>>
>>35653613
I'm an uncutfag and anti-circumcision, but i highly doubt 2/100 cutlets die or lose their weenie from circumcision. Maybe globally, but not in the west
>>
>>35653803
Ur dumb senpai, get wet and tickle ur frenulum until you cum buckets.
Cutfags can't do that.
>>
>>35653803
It sucks dude, it's difficult without lube. Fuckin' kikes tricked my parents.
>>
File: 1489382583324.jpg (146KB, 564x767px) Image search: [Google]
1489382583324.jpg
146KB, 564x767px
>>35653803
All of them.
They get used to it, but they'll never experience the help of foreskin.

>>35653841
Oh really?
>>
>>35653613
>cutfag here
Agreed. The Kikes and the Kelloggs guy can't keep getting away with this.
>>
Cutfag here. I don't know what it's like to be uncut, and I likely never will, but ti doesn't matter. What bothers me is that fresh parents have the ability to choose a rather important aspect of their child, the genitles nonetheless.

>>35653841
It's do to the risk of surgery in general. Anesthesia is pretty spooky, especially at a young age.
>>
>>35653903
Anecdotal as fuck
>>
>>35653803
I don't really give a shit. I can masturbate without lube no problem. My orgasms are pretty varied though. Sometimes, it's really disappointing, but sometimes, my body tingles all over and I convulse a little and it's hard to catch my breath. Those are fucking cash. Do uncutfags get orgasms like that more often?
>>
>>35653803
The orgasm seems different if done with direct stimulation rather than with the foreskin, which is frictionless.
>>
Okay thanks. There are barely any cut guys in my country, I don't know any of them and circumcision is strange to me since it's not popular here. What's the point of it?
>>
File: hisbodyhisrights.jpg (128KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
hisbodyhisrights.jpg
128KB, 594x396px
https://www.romper.com/p/no-i-dont-think-circumcising-baby-boys-is-ok-41732?utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=romper&utm_source=facebook

Intactivism is hitting the mainstream. I'm thinking it'll be the default position in 20 years.

Romper's Facebook timeline has a link to this story and there are a lot of comments in it. Some better than others.
>>
Cutfag here, does anyone know if surgeries to give back what the kikes have taken are worth it?
>>
>>35654120
Jews, thats it, they throw a fit everytime we try to restrict it too
>>
>>35654163
Reading pro-circumcision comments over the years have given me a great perspective on why fgm is also so hard to stop.
>>
>>35654209
Just pull whats left (if you can) over the head of your penis for as long as you can, withing maybe 3 years or less/more you have new skin, if you want it done in a few months then try a tugger
>>
>>35654209
It's not surgery but you could look up foreskin restoration. It won't bring the nerves back but it seems to make a difference for those who try it.
>>
File: 4332432.png (161KB, 1145x725px) Image search: [Google]
4332432.png
161KB, 1145x725px
>>35654120

Victorian doctors in the US believed that masturbation and sexual pleasure were serious health hazards and that foreskins caused diseases like plague, epilepsy, blindness, sleepwalking, bedwetting, tuberculosis, cancer, and muscle wasting.

So, they advocated circumcision (and other forms of genital mutilation, like infibulation) to punish boys for masturbating, or to physically impede masturbation (a tight circumcision makes it impossible to masturbate by moving the penis skin, so a guy will have to use lube, or a T-shirt, or something else, to prevent his hand from getting caught on the skin--guys with "looser" circumcisions will still have some moveable skin and will likely be able to masturbate without an artificial lubricant, although they are still missing primary erogenous tissue) and for "health benefits" (which were actually just baseless claims, or claims made in ignorance).

As the years went by, circ became the norm in the US and the intact penis became the exception. The knowledge of proper care of the intact penis in infants (namely basically just leaving it alone) was lost, so many of the parents who decided to go against the grain and leave their sons intact were given wrong information on how to care for their penis (they were told to force the foreskin back and scrub under it).

This unnecessary and incredibly destructive advice would cause scarring and infections, which would later lead to the "need" for the boy to be circumcised because his dick would be ten kinds of fucked up from brutal treatment at the hands of his misinformed caregivers. The prophecy became sort of self-fulfilling, sadly.

This is a very brief rundown. There's a lot more to it. Here you can read some direct quotes from the doctors I mentioned who advocated circumcision to attenuate male sexuality (which again was a major reason it got popular in the US to begin with)

http://www.noharmm.org/docswords.htm

Quick video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng
>>
File: furaffinity thumbnaildfg.png (18KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
furaffinity thumbnaildfg.png
18KB, 100x100px
Everyone in this thread kicks ass.
We should do this daily on this board.
Encourage others to join in.
>>
>>35654217

You can't blame put all the blame on the Jews for American circumcision. A ton of the early engineers of the American circumcision system were Protestants.
>>
>>35654437
Who made the first mass market circumcision device in the US? Care to guess?
>>
>>35654437
Yes i fucking can and im fucking blaming kellog,judaisim and those fucking kikes
>>
File: 1463886331473.jpg (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463886331473.jpg
62KB, 800x600px
>75/100 will not readily breastfeed after circumcision
>mfw cut and I straight up refused to breastfeed and they had to put me on some formula
>>
File: 4543222.jpg (54KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
4543222.jpg
54KB, 800x450px
>>35654470

If you're talking about the Gomco clamp, by the time that was invented, a great number of babies in the US were already getting circumcised. The Gomco clamp made it easier to do it without specialized surgical training, but it wasn't as if the practice wasn't well on its way to becoming the norm by the time the Gomco clamp made it onto the scene.

I'm not saying Jews have had no influence in normalizing circumcision in the US. Just that saying they're the ONLY ones behind it is wrong.

Also a significant number of Jews are speaking out against circumcision. They make up a significant part of the intactivist movement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DRsJXJop5I
>>
what a hellish fucking existence this is
>>
File: Vivir es Sufrir.png (122KB, 391x381px) Image search: [Google]
Vivir es Sufrir.png
122KB, 391x381px
>>35654696

l know, bro. I know.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbDIqMmDz_4

Loooong circumcision debate hosted at the University College London.
>>
>>35654855
Long post, but a good one
>>
>>35654028
Only when I cum a 2nd time in a row, which I do often. That shit is next level. I wanna have sex just to confirm if that's better or not
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.