[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YWN hug your HS oneitis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: 1466918408777.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1466918408777.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
YWN hug your HS oneitis
>>
No but being a dyke allowed me to watch her change in the locker room many times so it pretty much evens out in the end.
>>
File: mask smug.jpg (28KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
mask smug.jpg
28KB, 499x499px
>tfw I hugged her and then the day after graduation I confessed and got turned down
>>
File: images.png (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 205x246px
why didn't I kiss her lads
>>
>>35653391
one time in highschool my hs oneitis was wearing thigh high socks with a skirt and I told her she I really liked her outfit. She let me touch her thigh during english class. I even put my hand up her skirt and she smiled at me. One of my fondest school memories. i still remember what we were doing that day, discussing the scarlet letter book with our old hag of a teach mrs. barnett. Too bad my hs oneitis had a chad boyfriend who manipulated her and cheated on her yet she still jumped on his cock. They broke up in college which wasn't surprising at all. I'm sure she's been used by several chads by now.

I've thought about messaging her on fb. it's been seven years though, so probably not

I envy those that had a high school romance. It's the most innocent kind of love and you both get to experience your new sexuality together.
>>
>tfw you lost your hug virginity to your oneitis
>>
File: clover.jpg (16KB, 183x218px) Image search: [Google]
clover.jpg
16KB, 183x218px
>was friends with oneitis from September to February in 10th grade
>stopped presumably because her friends disliked me
>iwn talk to her again
>still have her on skype, but she didn't reply when I tried to talk to her again
>she'll always remember me as that creep I used to be in high school
>>
File: Screenshot_20170320-014405.jpg (419KB, 1125x1287px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170320-014405.jpg
419KB, 1125x1287px
>tfw talked to her recently
>>
>>35653391

>ywn hug any girl
>>
>>35654424
Me too. She hugged me I miss her
>>
>>35653974
it would only have made it worse, anon

speaking from experience
>>
>tfw i have

I won't say it feels nice but I do feel something knowing that i got a lot farther than most robots
>>
>>35653391
I was too depressed and aware of myself to have a crush in Highschool
>>
I think I hugged every girl I ever crushed on. Sometimes it was hug-rape, but they didn't press charges.
>>
>>35656432
How did you do it? I was depressed as hell and very self aware but that didn't stop me from thinking girls were cute or nice and having my natural urges
>>
>>35655753
This physically hurts

Any chance you two can start something up or is it over
>>
I'm well over my HS oneitis, haven't seen her since graduating almost 5 years ago. I'd really love to hug my current oneitis though, I think she might have even been going for one once but I was probably too autistic to pick up on it.
>>
>>35653391
False. Dated her for 2 years before she went insane and I broke up with her. Next 2 girls were in high school when I met them, after I was out, and was with them 2.5 and 4 years, respectively.

Love me some girls that aren't legal when I meet them.
Nothing better than waiting a little bit until they're legal, then finally fucking them. Knowing it's not some roastie bitch.
>>
>>35656578
Sorry bout the late reply. But I suppose it is possible. I live across the country and i am going to go back and visit home for a few weeks in about two months from now. Who knows, maybe ill take her on a date?
>>
>>35653391
>Tfw oneitis demands hugs from you.
>Tfw I'll never tell her how I feel.

The pain and distance is too much.
>>
File: 1485904858840.jpg (41KB, 389x379px) Image search: [Google]
1485904858840.jpg
41KB, 389x379px
>>35653391
>ywn hug your waifu
>>
>you will never grow up very close to your childhood friend like in your animemes and shitty novels
>>
File: 1484957187675.jpg (139KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
1484957187675.jpg
139KB, 600x404px
>>35659036
This right here is the toughest feel to accept
>>
>>35658385
Do it, man. Otherwise, you'll regret not doing it and end up feelsposting like OP.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.