[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self Improvement

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (9KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 278x181px
Welp, This is the last time I'm coming here.
>inb4 you're coming back
I'm shipping out to boot camp next week, so I have to study and train "mentally". Who else is leaving 4chan, for good?
>>
>>35652798
I hope you get wall checked by your DS you POG
>>
>>35652843
T-thank you, senpai.

>>
>>35652798
LOL you're not going to change for shit, you're going to be the same asshole but be able to do a few more pushups
>>
>>35652798

MOS and BT location?

Shipping out in July 19D (inb4 cavfag)
>>
File: IMG_0136.jpg (989KB, 3088x2320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0136.jpg
989KB, 3088x2320px
>>35652798
>leaving 4chan
PFC here. You never leave, in fact joining just makes you more fucked up. My PMI said it best. "The marine corps is full of alga males. If you're not one you'll drown. . . Chop your sling girl."
>>
>>35653302
dude you should be proud of yourself

i thought bout usmc for a while but i cant rn 3 miles, i can run1 and it takes me 10 minutes, 27 pushups and like 50 situps

god damnit im pathetic
>>
>>35653145
AV. Pen,FL
>>
>>35653356
Good shit anon. I have a first class PFT too, still dosnt solve my stress as a class leader. Fucking guide can't get his shit together and mother fuckers don't shave. I'm honestly thinking about admin sep. but I do this for my mom so I can't quite
>>
>>35653441
i think you read it wrong
1 mile - 10:00
isnt a usmc 3 mile supposed to be like 21 minutes? thats insane
>>
>>35652798
In 3 months my braces will come off (between then and October). As soon as they come off I'm joining the Navy. America's.
>>
>>35652798
Well anon, although I never knew you, I wish you goodbye. It's a shame that this is the first and last time I'll ever communicate with you.
>>
>>35653492
I did read it wrong but working on he 3 mile is kinda hard. Do sprints. Don't run long distance every day you'll just lose weight / destroy your chins . My first 3 was a 22:49. Now I run a 19:40. Either way the usmc is PUSSIFIED. We had mother fuckers in our platoon who can only do 3 pull-ups and they can still claim the title "Americas strongest warrior"
>>
you're still a robot regardless if you're in the army or not
it won't instantly change you
>>
>>35652798
lol you are here forever, mate

you can leave 4chan, but 4chan never leaves you

this place is a part of your spirit now, for better or worse. godspeed, jarhead
>>
File: 1487213654623.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1487213654623.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
is 24 too old to join the army

I don't really have anything else I think I can do
>>
>>35653820
there's probably something youre really good at that you're forgetting or dismissing
something real and special
>>
>>35652798
Good luck anon! Make your country proud, but I bet that you will come sooner or later.
>>
>>35653820
i joined at 23, know guys who joined in their 30's but that was all NG
>>
>>35652798
wtf do you have to study and train mentally for? it's fucking boot camp dude
>>
>>35653302
what's your MOS, man? shipping out in September, if all goes well..
>>
>>35653904
Not using tech, study the START guide, exercise.
>>
>>35654020
>start guide
what the fuck is that, the blue book?
you'll have plenty of time in reception for that shit
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.