[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Randall Munroe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: gnp.png (44KB, 740x633px) Image search: [Google]
gnp.png
44KB, 740x633px
This is him. This is the guy who wrote this board's anti repost script.

Funny in hindsight.
>>
Am I suppose to care about his gay political opinions?
>>
xkcd is still a good comic. This recent election brought out the worst in a lot of people.
>>
>>35652361
That only shows how much more intelligent than you be is, OP.
>>
File: 1421657233491.jpg (100KB, 951x710px) Image search: [Google]
1421657233491.jpg
100KB, 951x710px
>>35652361
Imagine the pure mental hell of being that perennial autist. Fuckin' A.
>>
>>35652462
this. although I actually never liked this comic, the your overall point is valid. a lot of people are protesting artists/performers/sports stars that expressed different political views from them during the last election. it's fucking ridiculous.
still, let's be clear: Austin Petersen and Rand Paul were the only good candidates this last cycle. everyone else was trash.
>>
>>35652361
I don't get it.

The guy is intelligent, far more than me, yet he goes out and tells everyone to vote for Hillary.

I can understand hating Trump, but if hate him than you should hate Hillary as well, because she has done just as bad and far worse than Trump. At least tell your minions to vote third party or don't even bring up the election.

Was he paid for this? Either way he doesn't have much integrity.
>>
>>35653672
>The guy is intelligent
because he wrote a shitty repost script that doesnt work at all
that repost script is doing good work stopping the 10+ trap threads per day
>>
>>35653730
It wasn't designed to moderate a forum, it was designed to moderate chat rooms, which it does well.
>>
File: creepy-clintons.jpg (631KB, 940x1200px) Image search: [Google]
creepy-clintons.jpg
631KB, 940x1200px
>>35652462
xkcd is trash and so are you for being an xkcd apologist
>>
>>35652361
>caring this much about political opinions
>caring that he wanted to support the candidate that at least had a semblance of political experience, despite both candidates being trash
>unironically being a trumptard
>>
>>35652361
And the guy who made 1 of this board's mascots is a hillary supporter too, what's your point?
>>
File: xkcd-beer_480w.png (31KB, 480x226px) Image search: [Google]
xkcd-beer_480w.png
31KB, 480x226px
I really hope no one here thinks like this...
>>
>>35654150

>drinking the alcoholic jew

enjoy the ZOGjuice
>>
>>35652462
>This recent election brought out the worst in a lot of people.
no m8 it proved to us all whos a biased fucking idiot and isnt worth trusting. idk how anyone could spew HRC propaganda even with all of donalds shortcomings. she has to be the worst candidate in the past 50 years.
>>
>>35654002
>it was designed to moderate chat rooms, which it does well.
i bet it fucking doesnt
it probably enables the same kind of slightly off spamming that happens on this board
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.