[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright Robots, what did she REALLY mean by this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: hmmm.png (327KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
327KB, 1440x2560px
Alright Robots, what did she REALLY mean by this?
>>
Who cares, utilize her depression to manipulate her and fuck her like a doll.
>>
>>35652217
She doesn't want anything to do with your dick
>>
>>35652217
She's keeping you on a leash as insurance while she's chasing somebody higher on the ladder.

-t. not a virgin, who beta-orbited a bitch like this for two years
>>
She likes you but you aren't attractive enough for her
>>
>>35652301
it's this one for sure
>>
>>35652217
You mean you don't understand this?
What a retard you are op.
>>
>>35652217
She's not worth it. Has a lot of baggage.
>>
>>35652217
Either:

>She's being genuine with you and means exactly what she's saying

or

>She wants to stop seeing you altogether but is worried you'll kick up a fuss so she's going to do it slowly, just fading out contact over a period of time. Likely coming to a head when she has some 'episode' and 'like really needs to be alone right now away from everyone' which will last indefinitely
>>
>>35652301
It's looking like a winrar.
>>
>>35652217

You're the backup plan. As soon as she sees you with another girl, you will become plan A.
>>
File: more.png (269KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
more.png
269KB, 1440x2560px
More originally
>>
>>35652301
Winner winner chicken dinner

NEVER orbit. It's better to be alone, either way you'll get no pussy, but at least if you're not an orbiter you'll have SOME level of self respect.
>>
>>35652301
She's been homeschooled and has literally nobody in a really tiny town, so I don't think there's anyone else.
>>
>>35652254
if she's telling the truth and not just bullshitting OP so he can fuck off this is the only course of action possible
>>
She doesn't want to hurt your feelings but you ain't Chad tho

also this >>35652301
>>
>>35652217
>This is a weird time in my life and I'm sorry you had to catch me during it

RIght out of a fucking John Green Novel or some shit. Ask any fucking girl and they will think at any point is a weird time in their life and will use that as an excuse. She really seems like a shit person OP. Do you think she would say this to chad? fuck no, being with chad would make her feel better about her bullshit problems.
>>
>>35652217
Id tell you but you used the retarded 'le what did he le mean by le this' meme so I wont.

Kill yourself you meming faggot.
>>
if a girl is really into a guy and vice versa
he would help her during this period
and support her / bring out happiness

obviously he's a fucking cocksucker and she really doesn't give a fuck about him. he's a burden to her. i would feel the same.

when you're tired, the only people you want to talk to are very few. op is not one of them. she does not feel light from you, you're trash
>>
Been in a very similar situation. Shes crazy, likes you a little bit but not enough to fuck you or commit, unless you treat her like shit then she'll maybe put out, no guarantee. its not worth your time to pursue her. Girls like this will end up hurting you, I wish I understood this earlier
>>
>>35652489
>Ask any fucking girl and they will think at any point is a weird time in their life and will use that as an excuse.

Right. If she actually liked you, she would find a way to get your dick inside her. She would not pass up a chance to be with Chad because it's a "weird time in my life :("
>>
>>35652552
Note I didn't ask her out on anything here. We live kinda far away and I've been busy.
>>
there's never a "right time" to love. when THE ONE comes along, life goes into ultra happiness mode right quick
>>
>>35652412
If I were you I'd tell her to think about things and hit you up if she wants to but make it clear you're not going to chase after her.
>>
>>35652301

ding ding ding.

Bitches always talk like this when they want you to continue orbiting. She probably likes you a little bit and likes the attention you're giving her, but she won't fuck you. That's for Chad.
>>
Here is the thing OP. When a girl likes you, she'll go out of her way to spend time with you. If she is pushing you away or making up excuses, she most likely has little to no interest in you.

Think about it, if YOU liked someone, and you knew that person liked you as well, would you push them away because of a mentall illness? Even if you wanted to you couldnt.

Cut contact with her, you're just an orbiter at this point.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.