[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post things Normies love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: drake.jpg (566KB, 1440x1455px) Image search: [Google]
drake.jpg
566KB, 1440x1455px
Post things Normies love
>>
File: wheredoyouthinkyouare.png (33KB, 549x413px) Image search: [Google]
wheredoyouthinkyouare.png
33KB, 549x413px
Look around you.
>>
>>35651806
Normies love memes in the literal Richard Dawkins sense.
Some or completely absorbed by memes and unaware of it.
>>
sarcasm

originalkeie
>>
>>35652463
what's the most widespread subconsciously absorbed meme?
>>
>>35651806
shitty faggot whimsical ukelele music
>>
>>35651806
Dota 2
Overwatch
CSGO
Sex focused friendships.
Changing their gender.
Arguing over identity politics.
Hating men as a whole.
Hating women as a whole.
Being useful idiots.
Falling for people with BPD.
Mourning over people they never knew.
Mourning over people they attacked.
Going to war for single generational issues.
Celebrating war.
Forcing all-or-nothing mindsets.
Forcing red or blue mindsets and applications to problems.
Being emotional about issues.
Being provoked into emotional thinking.
Being deeply, innately suicidal in thinking.
>>
>>35652578
>Falling for people with BPD
FUCK
>>
>>35652604
People who put up with that disorder in another and encourage and reward its bad behaviour are in that relationship for reasons other than love and the health of the other person.

As in you just want to selfishly feel wanted and lavish in the persons worship of you during their intense 'love' phases.

in short you're a faggot
>>
>>35652578
do you ever resort to emotional thinking or are you 100% logical?
>>
>>35652482
Normies don't understand sarcasm.
>>
>>35652658
>Forcing all-or-nothing mindsets.
>Forcing red or blue mindsets and applications to problems.

What do you think, normie?
>>
>>35652527
The religion chestnut.
>>
netflix is the ultimate passion of all normies.

allows them to be entertained while not having to think.
>>
>>35652690
i was just asking you a question about how you relate this all to yourself. just because you can see flaws in other people, that doesn't mean you can see your own flaws.

and by the way, jumping to a conclusion about another person based on a single question which you have erroneously read some alternate meaning into, seems like a prototypical normie thing to do. being a cunt doesn't make you not a normie. it just makes you a cunt.
>>
>>35652527
Free will

... which is a consequence of what I call the "myth of discreet causality": The strong idea to partition one's world-view into a hierarchy of concepts that are largely independent of each other.

Consider a vortex in a river. When you see it, you might think, "oh, a vortex". But what is there really? It's just the river doing a certain pattern. Humans recognize the vortex pattern and put in on the hierarchical shelf in their mind.

The whole world can be viewed in this example. Take our human brain for example. It does not act like a single-core computer, if A, then B, then C. Instead, the brain is a complex mesh of countless processes, that mostly run in PARALLEL, and not hierarchical at all. When the parallel, continuous processes in our brain reach certain constellations, a pattern emerges that people call "decision" or "will" and rewarding neurotransmitters are released.
>>
The hierarchical and discreet world view is the actual meme.

The believe in free will is just a consequence.

Language is the major force in the charade and shapes our way of looking at the world. There is a reason why very smart people frequently mention that they think in images. Albert Einstein, for example.
>>
>>35652834
>You're a cunt because I say so.
>Namecalling.

[x] Being emotional about issues.
>>
>>35652527
>what's the most widespread subconsciously absorbed meme?
That life has meaning
>>
>>35651806
Religion
Atheists have always been few in numbers. It's never been too common
Fat gene theory
Every normie thinks they're fat because of bad genes. It's retarded
Conspiracy theories
Normies are actually paranoid af. Even Kylie Jenner pushes the chemtrail meme
Supernatural shit
>>
>>35653032
>take a mindless jab and call someone a normie for no reason while pretending it wasn't meant to be insulting
>envision oneself as highly logical, obviously superior and not a cunt
makes sense. keep on thinking you see yourself clearly. i'm sure you've got it all figured out.
>>
>>35653180
>take a mindless jab and call someone a normie for no reason while pretending it wasn't meant to be insulting
>envision oneself as highly logical, obviously superior and not a cunt
>make up all this shit based on how you feel and pin it on me.
>i'm sure you've got it all figured out
???
>>
>>35652578
Confirmed Merrican
>>
>>35653209
>all or nothing thinking is bad
>emotional thinking is bad
>what??? QUESTION ME ABOUT WHAT I SAID??? YOU NORMIE.
keep responding in memes. you sure are cool.
>>
>>35653032
>>35653180
>>35653209

Normies: r9k edition
>getting too offended by everything
>>
>>35653209
>>35653472

You both are strangers on the internet like how the fuck are you ACTUALLY this mad
>>
How does 4chan work
>>
HEHE PIZZAAAA xdXDDD

I LOOOOOVE PIZZAA YAY

also travelling waddduuuup! :D
>>
>>35652578
dota 2 for normies?

HAHA replace that with league
>>
>>35653531
>>35653501
i don't like hypocritical cunts. what can i say?
>>
>>35653570
Why does every normie, on their facebook, their tinder, their dating sites, etc., always fucking say they love travelling? Everyone fucking loves travelling to some extent or another, even if you're a sperg like me who completely hates any sort of change in my daily schedule, I can remember having at least one somewhat fun family trip as a child. Good fucking God how devoid of personality would you have to be to write "loves travelling" as a main descriptor of your personality unless it's something you genuinely do all the time?
>>
>>35653782
Lol you can always sniff out a sperg by how upset they get over the most harmless things.
>>
>>35653782
Bitches love traveling, it lets them tick up their banged counter in a noncommittal setting.
>>
>>35653814
>t. anon who put "traveling" on her tinder profile
>>
What did I win?

origen
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.