[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the Chaddest moment you ever had?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13

File: 1482940641391.jpg (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1482940641391.jpg
1MB, 2000x2000px
What's the Chaddest moment you ever had?
>>
A bunch of the girls I went to work with actually really liked me a lot. I ended up fucking two of them and got my dick sucked by another. I haven't ever really talked to a girl since.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (18KB, 329x378px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
18KB, 329x378px
I put my penis in a girl a few times.

Was ok. Probably will never get to do it again.
>>
>>35651606
I don't know. The chaddest moment that I have ever had is still probably a pretty robot moment. nothing stands out; really just memories that aren't embarrassing.
>>
sat in the back of the bus which was empty and a girl sat in the seat that is directly in front of you but perpendicular
>>
File: I'mGonnaMakeIt.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
I'mGonnaMakeIt.png
5KB, 645x773px
I pushed a bunch of cars in the snow and shoveled a lot more snow, people looked at me as some kind of hero. I never returned to that neighborhood again. I never even got money for it.
>>
>>35651649
I know this feeling of finding a women autistic enough to let you have sex with her.
I was surprised to learn that the meme of "you won't really like if it a girl is very clingy" IS TRUE, I thought it would be perfect but it was fucking annoying
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 627x910px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 627x910px
>>35651606
>relentlessly bullied all throughout HS
>21 year old virgin
>grew up to be good looking but still autistic idiosyncrasies
>good at sport
>joined soccer team
>the captain of the women's team is this gorgeous vivacious blonde
>lo and behold her bf is one of the chads who once beat me up in HS
>he seems different, completely emasculated after he dropped out to pick celery
>his gf takes a particular liking to me
>invites me surfing, tennis, volleyball, st Patrick's day with her
>confesses she has feelings for me even though she's been with him 3.5 years
>I plan a road trip, just us
>we have sex multiple times
>she tries to break up with him for me
>he goes rogue and threatens to kill himself
>her Stacey friends convince her to stay with him cos they're a Chad/Stacey power couple
>I disappear off face of earth and never talk to her again
>that was over seven years ago
>hear thru grapevine she's married him and they have two young kids
Ohwell.jpeg
>>
>>35651606
football chad threw a book at me, threatened to get the whole football team to beat me up, knocked him on his ass in one punch, he ran away crying

the Stacie's who always laughed when people bullied me stared in horror as though I was the most terrifying monstrosity to ever crawl out of hell

the lesson?
never doubt the tard strength.
>>
>>35651606
I was in a situation seeing two married women at one time and a jailbait qt too
>>
File: tumblr_o3tbagvSCa1rq1nnao1_1280.png (329KB, 1280x491px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3tbagvSCa1rq1nnao1_1280.png
329KB, 1280x491px
Copypasta, but whatever:

>9th grade, be asian manlet, but lean with 6 pack and with a decent bit of muscle
>sometimes hang out with short choker wearing chubby girl with ultra massive tits. Like, literally the best in school, or at least top 5.
>All the guys want her, and she's also super friendly because she's basically an attention whore stringing along betas, giving titty hugs to everyone
>I'm the best looking out of all those ugly whiteboi cucks, and somehow uncharacteristically very confident and relaxed with this girl, joking around and shit like IDGAF
>eventually make my move during lunch by feeding her french fries by hand, then mouth to mouth, which leads to kissing at the middle of the fry, then just straight up kissing with tongue
>basically cuck every beta orbiter at the table. They call me gay and fruit and shit because of my appearance and long hair
>especially this one turbomanlet whiteboi who's like 5'0." He always tells us to get a room when he sees us kiss, and we're both like "Okay!"
>he later comes to me to like a beta to ask me to back off because he likes her, and likely because she's the only girl shorter than him. I agree just to appease him in the moment.
>cuck him further anyway by kissing her right in front of him/letting her kiss me because she actually likes me
>he comes to me all butthurt like a little bitch and I just sort of brush him off
Getting a bit long here, but the girl invited me to her house and we went to the beach(walking distance), and made out and fucked in the water because she mired my body pretty hard, as i did hers. I fucked her a few more times before she unfortunately moved away. She's the hottest girl I've ever been with in every area of looks: face, lips, tits, and ass. Thinking about it is funny because I'm actually a beta faggot myself usually, but cucked a whole bunch of orbiters right in front of them like Chan Thundercock in 9th grade.
>>
File: time_paulryan_20111205_04021.jpg (74KB, 320x489px) Image search: [Google]
time_paulryan_20111205_04021.jpg
74KB, 320x489px
>>35651606
I've cucked 6 of my friends and they all give me shit for it still

It feels pretty badass to know that a girl would completely disregard another guy's feelings for her just for a couple minutes of attention from me
>>
File: chad-gary-oak.png (122KB, 756x506px) Image search: [Google]
chad-gary-oak.png
122KB, 756x506px
>>35651606
I'd say something along the lines of this.
>>
>>35651606
A fat girl asked me out and I said no
>>
>>35651956

That just makes you a faggot, you piece of shit
>>
>2 girls spend the night
>both of them laying in my king sized bed
>one of them wants 2 fug
>her friend is asleep

>start feeling her up and groping her, squeezing her asscheeks, pulling them apart

>she shoves her ass into my crotch
>shes letting me do whatever i want
>slide my hand down into her panties, she's wearing a thong
>wont let me touch the vag because she's on her period
>just keep playing with her ass, slap it every now and then and she giggles
>find out the next morning that i got precum all over the ass of her yoga pants

top kek
>>
>>35652033
this happened in december by the way, i'm 23 and she's 17
>>
>>35651606
I got to hold hands with someone I liked once, but nothing happened beyond that. Not really a chad moment but as close as I'll ever get.
>>
>>35652078
I was going to ask what month this happened.

Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>35651606
Had this qt director crew girl 9.5/10 blonde angelic goddess from this extras film set notice me from OkCupid
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 276x183px
>>35651606
Accidentally slapped a girl's ass...... and her blushing (had 7/10 thicc body, but 4/10 butterface).
>>
>>35651882
I was at one point seeing 4 girls, but only 1 was married.
>>
>cop tells me, "You're going to jail."
>I reply, "OK. How long do you think that'll take? I've got work in the morning."
No, I'm not joking.
>>
>>35651606
Went on a date with a girl of OK cupid and fucked her afterwards and spunked on her fat titities.
>>
>at friend's house
>me, another guy (M) and two girls (A and S)
>we get sloshed, like ya do
>mfw thirteen shots deep Captain Morgan even though I weighed 120lbs and not a regular drinker
>anyway, we go for a walk around M's neighborhood
>decide to grab S around the waist and hold her close even though we both have SOs
>grab A too, she also has a bf
>eventually let go of A, she's attractive but not super cute, like 7/10
>hold on to S, though, solid 9.5/10
>immahangontothisone.jpeg
>we're now sitting together on a trail, her head resting on my shoulder, my head resting on hers
>ff to the next thing I remember
>throwing up in toilet
>M's parents shouting at him
>S lost her phone, goes back out with M to go look for it
>A is kneeling over me as I heave
>"it's ok anon, just let it all out"
>after I finish, pass out on the floor of M's room
>next morning, wake up
>headache, they bring me water
>hang out for a bit, then say I need to leave
>S walks me to the door, hugs me as I go
>end up having a crush on S to this day
>this was a year and a half ago

There ya go, chaddest thing I've ever done.

Tl;dr: got drunk, grabbed a girl by the waist, blacked out, threw up, acquired a crush for said girl
>>
File: bateman.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
bateman.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
>>35652222
>4 girls
>4 digits
>>
>>35652243
tell that story to the biddies man. that will get them interested
>>
>>35652266
>sloshed
Why would any of us know what that means?
>>
>be me
>senior in HS
>last day of school
>decide to finally ask out grill
>had a crush on her since she transferred to my school in freshman year
>she's never had a BF for all I know and was probably a virgin
>have lunch in the same period as her
>she sits at a table with 2 other girls
>one girl is gone, the other talking to someone at another table
>I can do this
>approach her table
>h-hi
>uh, hello anon
>get nervous and walk away
>never see her again

Worth it
>>
>>35652309
Considering the context I didn't think it'd be too hard to figure out
>>
I held hands with a girl in middle school alpha af
>>
In eighth grade I somehow managed to place second in a track and field shotput competition.

Sometimes I still wonder if they just measured wrong on my throw. Every other throw i did that day was a full meter shorter. I was only participating because it meant I didn't have to go to class that day.
>>
Ate out my oneitis once but it was short lived due to the fact that I couldn't get hard.
>>
One time I put my arm around some girl I was with via mutual friend at the time and then got multiple death threats via text for touching her from her apparent boyfriend for days after

I haven't touched anything female in over a decade now
>>
>be in college freshman orientation
>girl is in my group since we were in the same major
>I somehow come off as incredibly smooth and likeable despite looking like a nerd beta with glasses, braces, weak chin, and helmet hair
>she starts to hang around me a lot more throughout the day instead of the other guys in our group that we knew
>she gets my number
>I have to go to the library's lower level while she's out exploring the campus
>she calls me asking where I am
>mfw she actually shows up to the lower level where there's only the two of us there
>she wants to explore the lower level knowing very well that it's empty
>we don't do anything down there, because I didn't initiate anything
>still end the day on a high note
>>
When I was born I briefly touched a vagina
>>
Sometimes I fuck a friend from work who has a boyfriend from the same work, but it doesn't feel like an accomplishment because she's an easy slut. Also after I come I always feel bad for that poor dude in love.
>>
>>35653015
You've ALL touched your Mothers torn and gaping vaginas you filthy little fuckbots...lol
>>
>>35652163
L A D

>>35652033
A TRUE chad would have insisted on shoving his finger in the blood flood gate
>>
Cheated on my gf with her mom, both ended up getting pregnant.

It was the only relationship I've been in and the only Chad moment I've had, but it ruined my life and I felt like trash.
>>
File: 1488685421310.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488685421310.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>>35653015
NORMlE GET OUT !!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35653675
So basically your your gfs stepdad now and she has a new brother and you have a son

Wild
>>
My most Chad moment was not losing my shit when my coworker blew air kisses at me. Sometimes gives me the bedroom look too.
I don't know if she was messing with me. I think she's half joking because she's 5 years older.
But at least it confirms I'm not that bad looking.
>>
File: 1489376166979.jpg (210KB, 750x936px) Image search: [Google]
1489376166979.jpg
210KB, 750x936px
>>35651606
Woke up yesterday with one grill. Booted her out and hopped in the car of another who bought me groceries and made me dinner. She slept over. Booted her out this morning. Now, I'm laying next to another.

The day in the life, my guy.
>>
>>35653675

Out of all the fiction in this thread, this is the most unbelievable thing.
>>
>>35651606
Fingerblasted a female friend up the leg of her shorts randomly while she was bending over to get something, off her bed, made her obsessed with it, it was just this weird understanding we had.

Used to finger her everywhere after that, whenever I wanted, against walls, in public, mid argument, just used to reach into her underwear and do that hook shit with my fingers and hammer her insides until she was screaming.

She was always soaking around me. Didn't even like her, just liked fingering her.

It's weird because she was super virginal/frigid, didn't do or act that way with anyone else, or wasn't known to and neither did I. Just made sense in the moment and then became a meme for years to stuff my fingers into her whenever I wanted.
>>
>>35651606
>tfw I've never had a Chad moment
maybe one day...
>>
I fucked a Preacher's daughter on the rocks on the cliff of a beach on the North Shore in the moonlight, she had just finished her Church's Children's Choir practice a few hours earlier. I only really met her the day before at a school dance.
>>
>>35654083
I used to get a rush from going on Tinder and Hotornot and picking up girls. It was the thrill of getting full emotional control over someone.

The easiest ones to get were the ones with emotional baggage. Half the time I didn't even go all the way through with fucking them, got bored of them and moved on. I feel bad about it looking back on it. I pretended to be different from the other "fuckboys," and I ended up being just as bad or worse.
>>
>>35652018
Nah, he's ok. The women are total scum though.
>>
>>35654141
Still, cucking your friends is pretty faggoty.
>>
>>35653633
yeah i really didnt want period blood all over my nice bed
>>
This is a great message test
>>
>>35653983
greentext this shit don't leave us all hanging
>>
>>35653983
Did you ever kiss or fugg
>>
>>35651970
I've been asked out by two fat girls, One had a pigface so I said no but the other wasn't bad so we went to the movies. I broke up with her on valentines day though and I felt like a faggot afterwards
>>
File: 1445495653075.jpg (5KB, 250x193px) Image search: [Google]
1445495653075.jpg
5KB, 250x193px
never

boringlae
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.