[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Fordyce, Phimosis and 7> inches Am I destined to die alone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1473739195977.jpg (33KB, 1047x589px) Image search: [Google]
1473739195977.jpg
33KB, 1047x589px
>tfw Fordyce, Phimosis and 7> inches
Am I destined to die alone?
>>
>>35649454
And nobody even wants to talk about my dick.
I will die alone.
>>
>>35649454
How bad are your fordyce spots brother? My dick looks fucking vile.
>>
>>35649554
It looks like an octopus tentacle covered in pimples.
>>
>>35649600
Same brother.
Looks like God cucked us both. Can you retract your foreskin?
>>
Don't pretty much all guys have Fordyce spots?
>>
>>35649638
Not at all, only time I tried I managed to tear it which caused discomfort for a few weeks. I would go to the doctors but it's too embarrassing and I can still feel shame.
>>
>>35649682

Why do you want to retract? I mean is it causing pain, or interfering with your sexual pleasure, or what?
>>
>>35649682
Damn that's bad. I had phimosis too until i was 19, but one day I just took a hot shower to let the foreskin soften/loosen and then slowly pulled it back.

The day you finally retract it is an awesome feeling. Savour it.
>>
>>35649729
Hygiene for one as well as the fact that it causes pain during masturbation and I'm not into that so I've rarely ever managed to masturbate.
>>
>>35649729
You have to retract your foreskin mate, otherwise it's gets pretty gross under there. Plus it can cause infections and other complications.
>>
>>35649671
They're apparently supposed to clear up at around 17-20, they didn't for me though.
>>
What are forcedyce spots?
>>
>>35650444
From my understanding they're hair follicles that appear as bumps on your dick and balls either at the base if pubic hair or just in random areas,

They're absolutely harmless, but a lot of them look unsightly like an STI.
>>
>>35649454
There is a decent forum on network54 about phimosis... and some dude who had pinhole phimosis has a blog where he documented his journey of fixing that shit.
Good luck.
t. wizard with phimosis who is too lazy to try and fix it because it won't matter anyway.
>>
File: 1489750037210.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1489750037210.png
46KB, 619x453px
I also have fordyces and mild phimosis. Whenever I'm stupid enough to think I could somehow get a girl to actually like me enough to have sex with me I get dragged back into the reality that any sane human would be disgusted with what I have downstairs. Thank god I'm so autistic that no woman will ever get to see it anyway.

Can't wait to buy that helium canister.
>>
>>35649454
>>35650729
i have phim and fordyce and got some, just be good at foreplay and use a lubed rubber, if you go raw make sure you use lube and that the head is fully covered so it only retracts while in there. Cyborg speaking from experience, if she wants you then she'll look past it
>>
>>35651310
> if she wants you then she'll look past it

I don't think so. If I were about to have sex with a girl and see what looks like an STD I would nope the fuck out of there.
>>
>>35651764
just keep the lights dim m8, it's not a penis inspection.
>>
>>35651764
the hardest part is explaining fordyce and phim, trust mevm8.
>>
>>35651802
Are you FUCKING RETARDED? You don't need lights to feel the fact that the skin on my dick can't be pulled back. Also fordyces are white spots so even in dark they are visible.

asdigonudsagh jqwergbyu7842g7uh4pib2442i90og 42jvh9i8434vguj hm
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.