[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Australia a good place for robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: AustralianFlag.jpg (180KB, 2254x1861px) Image search: [Google]
AustralianFlag.jpg
180KB, 2254x1861px
Is Australia a good place for robots?
>>
straya is a good place for no one
>>
>>35648665
Except spiders.
>>
Not if you ever plan to live on your own.

>"Work for the dole"
>trying to get disability payments is "have no legs and one arm and am still being questioned" hard
>normie central
>hope you didn't like nightwalks because you're going to have feral faggots start on you or be mugged because you have no ciggies
>garbage people everywhere
>$90/month for 2MBps internet
>You're in one of three areas with fiber? $90/month for 3MBps but don't worry goyim you can pay another $20/month more for a speed boost to what your speeds should actually be
>everything is expensive as shit
>You've saved your NEETbux and want to buy a house little goy? Well thanks to the old tanned leather "muh rental properties" and the Chinese, you can own your own home for as little as $470k
>>
Need Melbourne gf, you need me too femanon it's impossible to get a house alone in the current market.
>>
>>35648921
>Melbourne degenerate
>goes into every thread possible begging for a gf

Another bad thing about living in Australia: there's only two types of Australian's you'll ever meet online and the pussy obsessed failed normie is one and the other if "muh bantz" shitposter
>>
>>35648921
I'm a melbourne femanon, but of all the boards /r9k/ is the last place I'd look for a bf.
>>
File: 21919-1403833496-12.jpg (109KB, 625x879px) Image search: [Google]
21919-1403833496-12.jpg
109KB, 625x879px
>>35648640

Australia's a good place for Chad's, m8
>>
>>35648640
No.
Australia is a country of Chads.

The normie culture here is loud and obnoxious, based around substance abuse.
SJWism is coming into power here.

The internet is absolute fucking shit.

General low quality women.

Would be a better place if Melbourne was nuked though.
>>
>>35648954
Surprisingly you're actually right Anon

>>35648957
Good luck owning a house Anon unless you fine a rich Chinese guy to buy everything for you.

>>35649098
Everywhere but the North needs to go, drop it on Footscray for maximum effect.
>>
>>35648957
>I'm a melbourne femanon

Are you a green haired SJW cunt?
>>
Is Northern Australia vastly different from the southeast/southwest?
>>
>>35649354
No, why would I be on here if I was?
>>
>>35649396
It's hotter and has less clouds and dyed hair sjws
>>
>>35649396
I know that there are even more deadly things up north than anywhere else, and the climate is unbearable, and there are a lot more aboriginals. Other than that, not much different.
>>
>>35649396
There are more boongs
>>
>>35649300
I already own a house.
>>
>>35649415
I just see a lot of SJW-posting on here lately, they seem to be here.
>>
>all these fucked sooks crying ITT
nice one gay cunts, all because your paint huffing 1/16th aboriginal single mum couldn't afford to sign you up to auskick
fucking shame, chin up fagbois you'll be right, keep siphoning cenno payments out of taxpayers though
>>
Sick of this heat, cold weather is so much nicer.
>>
>>35649462
>go to england
>bongs
>go to australia
>boongs

it never ends this shit
>>
>>35649581
This is the "muh bantz" shitposter

Whenever he sees a thread about Australia or Australian's, his blood just boils at the thought of being the smartest man alive with the most original content ever.
"Yeah righto cunt" echoes through his brain
"Oi fukken get it in ya cunt stop being a fairy" he screams
"Blimey it's a fucking hot arvo today m8" is painted on his forehead with sweat

Kill yourself.

>>35649632
The three weeks of Autumn have been hotter than the entirety of summer, it's shit.
>>
>>35649503
Well no, I'm not an SJW.
>>
Anyone know where some good weed is in Melbourne?
>>
File: 1489868447359.png (302KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489868447359.png
302KB, 600x800px
>tfw no aus bf
all the gays around my area are scary, why i can't i find a nice shy robot bf?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.