[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck is wrong with Africa? do they enjoy poverty?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3008.gif (94KB, 678x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3008.gif
94KB, 678x750px
what the fuck is wrong with Africa?

do they enjoy poverty?
>>
File: 1470529646923.png (66KB, 616x596px) Image search: [Google]
1470529646923.png
66KB, 616x596px
>>35648055
no, niggers are just really retarded
>>
>>35648055
The man is keeping us down
>>
>>35648055
>what the fuck is wrong with Africa?
http://scholar.harvard.edu/files/jrobinson/files/maddison_lecture.pdf

here's what seems to be some pretty entry level lecture slides on the topic
>>
>>35648055
>Western corporations uses slaves in to make their products
>Chinese companies exploit Africans and builds businesses for their own advantage
>The U.N doesn't literally squat about the violence and civil wars
>U.S and Europe literally robbed them off their land and resources
>selected corrupt African leaders taking bribes from world leaders

>"Why don't poor people just buy more money? "
>>
>>35648275
Exactly. Before the white man came to africa, africa was dominated by a space fairing civilization, a proud people that called themselves the Wiwozckengz. Whiter stole all their technology an enslaved them.
>>
>>35648055
> be africa
> climate too warm for farming
> live pretty peaceful simple lives
> white man comes and takes half your population
> take all of your land
> cannot defend, no surplus of food means no technical advancement, in turn means no guns
> white man controls your land, social darwinism
> calls you retarded on their light-up boxes through the interwebs
> yfw
>>
>>35648055
>what the fuck is wrong with Africa?

The local population is very dumb
>>
>>35648376
>live pretty simple lives
>except when you go conquer the neighboring tribe for their women and slave labor
>>
>>35648423
Seems pretty innocuous compared to global inperialization
>>
>>35648363
Haha good one, Anon. Why can't dem niggers understand us white people were so nice enough to give them our technology? Without us, they won't have TV , IPhone, or a home. Rather than those mud huts , amirite
>>
File: 1469704780217.jpg (606KB, 1000x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1469704780217.jpg
606KB, 1000x1027px
>>35648363
shieeeeeet so we wuz kangz?
>>
>>35648055
do you enjoy being a virgin loser?
>>
>>35648466
>Pretending it's not the same shit but with better tools
>>
>>35648473
The fuck are you talking about? WE gave YOU technology, we felt bad about you, a bunch of albino apes from the Caucasus mountains. And then you used to destroy everything we have built.
>>
>>35648055

Don you really think they know any better? They're too busy spreading aids and cooking grasshoppers over a dung fire
>>
>>35648473
PS read up on the Nile Valley movement.
>>
>>35648515
Except the reason they gave them slaves from other tribes is to prevent colonist from enslaving them. Europeans throughout history exploited Native lands for their own advantage, not the other way around.
>>
>>35648055
Suppressive brainwaves sent by the Jews
>>
>>35648515
Hah I guess you're right (not sarcasm)
>>
>>35648599
You must be fucking kidding they traded them for other shit like tools and weapons, they enslaved other tribes long before EVIL WHITEY came about
>>
>>35648055
>those empty chunks of Libya, Algeria, Niger, etc.
Was it really necessary to extend borders into the Sahara? Why not just put a great big border around it and designate the inside as actual no-man's land. It may as well be. It's practically wasteland.
>>
>>35648643
Of course I am

Very original
>>
>>35648466
>global inperialization
This demonisation of imperialism is just tedious.
>>
>>35648730
Did you know colonialist used to rape native babies before burning them alive for Jesus Christ, and slaughtered 18 gorrilion natives in electrified steam-gas chambers? Shiiieeettt
>>
>>35648881
Oh my god. They never taught me about this in my western, imperialist schools. Why would they hide this from me?
>>
Well you see, the problem with Africa is that the people that live there are fucking niggers and Arabs.
>>
>>35649123
Aaaand they still fuck your oneitis.
>>
>>35649611
How does that make any sense at all? I live in America you idiot.
>>
>>35649745
Your oneitis reguarly takes trips to war-torn Congo and Sierra Leone just for a high quality, potent hit of Long, DOM BBC.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.