[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confession box.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: confessionbox.jpg (143KB, 634x848px) Image search: [Google]
confessionbox.jpg
143KB, 634x848px
Hey Anons,

I am here to hear your sins, give forth the grace of God, absolve you, and help you out with recommendations.

Rules of the Game:
- Start your confession post with " I confess to almighty God) ..."
- In the absolution post I will give you a penance. Go through with it, mates. It helps you.
- I might have questions, before I absolve you.
- Before you Confess, read this out loud to yourself:

"My God, I am sorry for my sins with all my heart. In choosing to do wrong and failing to do good, I have sinned against you whom I should love above all things. I firmly intend, with your help, to do penance, to sin no more, and to avoid whatever leads me to sin. Our Savior Jesus Christ suffered and died for us. In his name, my God, have mercy."

And now come and give it a try, my fellow robots. You have nothing to lose but what binds you and holds you back. You will feel free afterwards. Trust me.

May God, who has enlightened every heart, help you to know your sins and trust in his mercy.
>>
I confess to almighty God that I have struggled with sinful thoughts and urges. Lustful and harmful thoughts are constantly running through my mind, and I frequently fantasize about ending my god-given life.
>>
File: 1471992260208.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1471992260208.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>>35646929
I pretended to fuck my brother when we were around 10 years old. (kissing, humping, roleplaying).
Whenever I think about it I have deep shame and regret. I wish I forgot about it but I never can.
I ask forgiveness, I want to be a neet in the afterlife.
>>
In the past few weeks I've genuinely begun to consider suicide as an option and started researching what gun I will use to kill myself.
>>
>>35646929
I loath and desire her at the same time father
how do I get rid of these feels?
>>
File: christkoenig_ikone.jpg (23KB, 198x200px) Image search: [Google]
christkoenig_ikone.jpg
23KB, 198x200px
>>35647495
God knows your hidden desires, and he knows the true reasons behind them. And yet he looks with mercy upon you.You are his beloved child.

Your penance is to pray the lords prayer, three trishagion, and to see a therapist or church counselor because of your suicidal thoughts within a week.

May the same God, who through the Prophet Nathan forgave David when he confessed his sins, who forgave Peter when he wept bitterly, the prostitute when she washed his feet with her tears, the publican, and the prodigal son, through me, a sinner, forgive you both in this life and in the next and enable you to appear before his awe-inspiring tribunal without condemnation, he who is blessed for ever and ever. Amen.

>>35647583
Your past deeds lie on your soul, but your soul is destined to be free.

Your penance is to pray one decade of the Rosary and a Trishagion.

God, the Father of mercies, through the death and resurrection of his Son has reconciled the world to himself

and sent the Holy Spirit among us for the forgiveness of sins; through the ministry of the Church may God give you pardon and peace, and I absolve you from your sins in the name of the Father, and of the Son, + and of the Holy Spirit. The penitent answers: Amen.

>>35647628
So far you have not sinned (in this) son, but you are down on the road to doing it. Go, see a counselor in real life.

>>35647672
Turn to god, and get into regular prayer life.
Start with 15 mins of scripture and the lords prayer each morning this week as a start.
This is your penance.

I absolve you in the name of the father, and son, and the holy spirit. Amen.
>>
>>35647787
Well, I don't feel "free" at all, but at least I gave it a shot. Thanks for doing this, it was kind of you.
>>
File: inexhaustible-cup-620x350.jpg (94KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
inexhaustible-cup-620x350.jpg
94KB, 620x350px
>>35647928

No problem.
Concerning your feelings: They aren't the basis for reality.

If you have doubts though, which is not bad on the net, go to a Priest in real life and get absolved there. The setting alone will help you "feeling" it as well.

Be blessed mate. May god watch over you.
>>
I'm immoral, shitty, and terrible in pretty much everything I do and see no end to my misery.
>>
>>35648361
What have you actually done
>>
>>35648457
Fapped to fucked up stuff, incapable of most normal work due to autism, and next to nothing to show for my lifem
>>
File: Beautiful Christianity 048.jpg (89KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful Christianity 048.jpg
89KB, 640x960px
>>35648361
>>35648517

Satan weights you down, but god lifts you up.
When Saul was depressed he sent him David with a harp. Your harp enters your life now.

Your penance is to see a church counselor within a week, read and follow "how to manage depression / anxiety with cbt for dummies" and to pray the chaplet of divine mercy tonight and each night this week.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5TGfisOKMM

I absolve you from your sins in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

Be blessed and go forth under God's mercy.
>>
>>35648517
>fucked up stuff
Was it ceepee
>>
File: 1489467536393.png (707KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1489467536393.png
707KB, 1440x810px
I confess to almighty God that I have lived a selfish life of manipulation and indifference to the well being of others
Not only that but I have been fueled by nothing but sinful lust and greed these last few years. I live a sheltered, secular life. Each second I spend not sinning in some way my mind only wants to do something bad, be it lustful or selfish.
>>
File: Beautiful Christianity 016.png (874KB, 1433x1073px) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful Christianity 016.png
874KB, 1433x1073px
>>35649219
You dwell in the dark but took your first steps into the light.

Pray a rosary and take steps to change.
Find a Spiritual father in your area to help you on your way.
Thus spoke the lord: "If you forgive anyone his sins, they are forgiven; if you withhold forgiveness from anyone, it is withheld." Due to that power I absolve you in the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit.

Amen.
>>
>>35646929
I confess to almighty god, i am gay
>>
>>35649561

As long as you do not act on it that ain't even a sin.

Go, seek god. You being gay is not a hindrance.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.