[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most fun you've had in a while

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1330994926227.jpg (89KB, 488x516px) Image search: [Google]
1330994926227.jpg
89KB, 488x516px
What's the most fun you've had in a while
>>
Being mean to someone online, then bragging about is online.
>>
>>35646871

i shot my new gun a few weeks ago
>>
>>35646871
Gay sex in the backseat.
>>
File: chess.png (40KB, 521x521px) Image search: [Google]
chess.png
40KB, 521x521px
Beat this asshole on the internet at chess
>>
Ate 17 pieces of bacon in one sitting
>>
>>35648504
noice

i ate 23 soft tacos from taco bell once
>>
>>35648504
Be nice to your muslim neighbours!
>>
>>35648478
>Tfw to intelligent to win at chess
Don't even get me STARTED on shogi. I am FAR two intellegant to win at that. Seriously though if you enjoy chess you should try shogi. In essence, it's chess where you can place any pieces you take anywhere on the board, as your own pieces. Provides a nice variation on the Western game.
>>
>>35648631
we play gungi idiot
>>
>>35648689
Isn't that Indian chess? I dunno the rules to that one because it was neither a club at school nor a minigame in the Yakuza series
>>
>>35648631

I thought that was called crazyhouse chess. I tried it once and didn't really like it. Piece exchanges are meaningless and it seems like unless one player is way better than the other, nobody will ever get into a winning position. It's basically an endless middle game. I resigned from the game just out of impatience.
>>
>>35648631
>>35648783

Never mind it's different. I'm playing it against a computer now. It's really confusing.
>>
>>35648783
Well the pieces and movements are a little bit different in shogi. You have pawns that are essentially the same except take forward. Lancers that as you might have guessed can charge in a straight line and that's it. Knights are the same. One bishop, one rook. King the same.Two gold generals that move one space and attack in all directions except the back two diagonals. Silver generals that can't attack left, right or back.

Any piece that breaks through the enemy line essentially becomes a gold general except rook and bishop, which gain a 360 attack range to shore up their weaknesses.

Also the grid is 9x9
>>
>>35646871
I got the Astral Cloud Serpent in wow a few days back.
>>
File: 1471566092970.png (83KB, 514x188px) Image search: [Google]
1471566092970.png
83KB, 514x188px
>>35646871
Playing Danganronpa 2 and getting all the achievements
>>
i've been playing survival in MW3 and it's been pretty fun

i just wish you could set up custom games
>>
>>35649117
I just wish Activision weren't jews. I want to get the rest of the cheevos but you have to buy the fucking DLC.
>>
>>35648976

Oh cool you win by capturing your opponent's king, not by checkmate. That's neat. Thank you based Japan.
>>
>>35649212
This might seem like a dumb question but how do the two differ? You have to lock the king down and check functions the same. Thus when there's no way for the king to get out of it, either via moving, obstructing with another piece or taking another piece it's game over.
>>
I took out my old sega last week and I've been playing games I haven't played since I was five. I beat Mickey's great circus mystery (can't remember the exact title) yesterday. It was surprisingly short, I remember spending hours on it as a kid but I burnt through it in two hours now.

>>35649117
I enjoyed playing that too, never seen someone else admit they liked it.
>>
>>35649298

You have to notice that your king is in check and defend. It is also a legal move to put your own king in check and if your opponent notices, you lose. It's not much of a difference, I just thought it was neat that you get that final move where you take your opponent's king.
>>
>>35650693
Fair dos. My favourite finish is to either place your rook on a line covering the second row (assuming that their king is on the first row) or have a bishop with a line to the square in front of the king. In either case you drop a gold or silver general right in their face, and it's over for them.
>>
File: Nsmkkdy.png (266KB, 651x382px) Image search: [Google]
Nsmkkdy.png
266KB, 651x382px
>>35646871
Playing Deus Ex and being a true bantz master.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.