[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to by a boat and go down to Antarctica. How would I go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: slide115.jpg (737KB, 3872x2592px) Image search: [Google]
slide115.jpg
737KB, 3872x2592px
I want to by a boat and go down to Antarctica. How would I go about doing that? Is there a place where I could buy an old military vessel to take down? What kind of boat would I need? How much would it cost? Could I put solar panels are something? Just help me out here man.
>>
You need money know how and a crew.
>>
I think the government won't allow you anon.
>>
>>35646711
It's very costly. Take a flight down to the very bottom of Chile or Argentina and find a company who will do that.
>>
https://m.apolloduck.com/advert.phtml?id=492104 ships are easy to find its the massive amount of capital you need.
>>
But what's the smallest style boat that I could get away with for that?
>>
>>35647409
Depends where you are travelling from, range nautical range is a factor unless you go sail.
>>
>>35646807
Anon the government won't allow you to do that. It isn't allowed.
>>
File: dale_gribble.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dale_gribble.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>35647996
>>35648045
What's the government going to do? Arrest us? They cant keep people from exploring the world. They dont own that continent. It belongs to everyone.

Do they have something to hode or whT
>>
>>35648158
Most likely they do have something to hide. There's no way you can legally explore all of Antarctica.
>>
>>35647996
Would I be able to sail that close to Antarctica? This is sort of becoming a life goal as opposed to something I'm going to do next year
>>
>>35648158
There are people with guns waiting for you in Antarctica. No joke. Antarctica is a no fly- no enter zone.

You can only visit it by a "tour" which visits the same spot over and over again.
>>
>>35648210
>Most likely they do have something to hide.
Its not like there is evidence about the hidden origin of mankind which goes against the (((official))) narrative.
>>
how did they get up there?
>>
File: 1467321944550.png (381KB, 520x418px) Image search: [Google]
1467321944550.png
381KB, 520x418px
>>35649178
>how did they get up there?
idk lol
>>
>>35649178
Probably using the helicopter that took the photo.
>>
>>35648272
The skill to sail a ship across open sea, out of Argentina, on some of the roughest straits in the world, to one of the harshest environments on Earth, alllllll alone ... In one year? I hope you paid your life insurance up.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.