[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good movie to watch?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 0x9jBDI.jpg (57KB, 716x720px) Image search: [Google]
0x9jBDI.jpg
57KB, 716x720px
What's a good movie to watch?
>>
Quiz Show is a great movie and it's comfy as fuck

also it's on Netflix
>>
Chinatown
L.A. Confidential
The Nice Guys
>>
>>35645917
saw Rogue one today, thought it was pretty good.
>>
The Human Centipede 3: Final Sequence

Originigger
>>
>>35646012
I was going to see it with my mom, but the imax 3D showing was sold out when we happened to be there, and by the time I got around to wanting to try again, it was no longer showing in imax in this state. It was a much shorter run than Episode VII. And then I decided I don't want to pay to see a bee minus movie. I'll snatch a copy eventually.
>>
>>35645917
Action flicks?

Has a good cyberpunk vibe to it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soldier_(1998_American_film)

This one has some goofy action but interesting dialog and stuff
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_Dog:_The_Way_of_the_Samurai

Good old fashioned action flick
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mechanic_(1972_film)
>>
i finally got around to watching manchester by the sea last night. its good
>>
>>35646106
they released the bluray version this week, go check it out!
>>
buffalo 66 is good imo
>>
>>35646481
I surprisingly thought it wasn't a bad film.
Dude is a complete autist but the film seems like it's shot from the perspective of a 'robot' getting a fantasy girl that likes him even though he's a beta chump trying to get over a oneitis
>>
>>35645984

>Chinatown
>L.A. Confidential

Pretty much the same movie, twenty years apart. Both are great, desu
>>
wow i hate the stooges now!
>>
>>35645917

I thought that was a recent picture of madonna when I looked a the thumbnail.
>>
File: 1487962460023.jpg (852KB, 1272x892px) Image search: [Google]
1487962460023.jpg
852KB, 1272x892px
>>35645917
Lawrence of Arabia
Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift
Blade Runner
Rush Hour 1&3

Tokyo drift and Rush Hour arent considered good by other anons, but I like them
>>
>>35645984
>>35647319
>>L.A. Confidential
That movie was fuckin great
>>
>>35645917

R.O.T.O.R.

should be able to find it on youtube, watch the 1hr 30 min version, it's better quality. very comfy b-movie.
>>
>>35646141
Or in the time it takes you to get to the store and back you can download it on a USB
>>
Inglorious Basterds
>>
>>35647772
fun fact: this movie is a rip off of a movie called Cross of Iron and Quentin Tarantino is a rip off of Sam Peckinpah
>>
File: 1489239555802.jpg (834KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1489239555802.jpg
834KB, 1536x1536px
Good Burger.

oregano
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.