[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 12

File: feels.png (699KB, 599x858px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
699KB, 599x858px
Can we get a general feels thread going? Here's a few that are weighing on me right now:

>tfw ugly
>tfw work at 5 AM tomorrow
>tfw going to have to wear dirty socks to work because too lazy to do laundry
>tfw crush on a girl I'll never get to know
>tfw no future
>>
>>35645816
>>tfw going to have to wear dirty socks to work because too lazy to do laundry
that's you're own fault ya degenerate
>>
>>35645816
Become a feminist: recognize the "sad and lonely and no future" thing all stems from feeling incomplete because you don't have a girlfriend. Recognize that society's portrayal of having a girlfriend at this point in your life is as unrealistic as every photoshopped model on the cover of every magazine.

Find purpose in life by helping other people wherever you can, because however insignificant you are compared to the whole country or the whole world, you are a HUGE part of the life of every other person you know. And even if every one of those people is dead in 100 years, you'll have made their time positive while you could ... and that's how you live forever: doing enough good that people remember you.
>>
>tfw fat
>tfw conservative with liberal friends
>tfw no one is attracted to me
>tfw in love with a girl that isn't clear if she likes me back or not
>tfw she probably doesn't but i'm delusional enough to think maybe she does
>tfw bad grades on college
>tfw currently on vacation alone in my parents's house who work all day and ar ebarely at home
>tfw no friends to hang out with
>tfw mom and dad are fighting again and dad is drunk
>tfw sister is a dumb slut
>>
>tfw no gf
>tfw sexless
>tfw alcoholic
>tfw no friends at university
>tfw last remaining friend is slowly drifting away
>tfw no money for drugs
>>
File: spacefeel.png (521KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
spacefeel.png
521KB, 800x559px
Today I woke up at 5am so I would have more than enough time to get to uni for a morning lecture. Turns out the lecture was cancelled and I had to walk through the rain most of the way back because my bus was also cancelled. Got home 10 mins ago so I felt I should share.
>>
>>35646070
This'll be a fun story to look back on in a few years and share with people over drinks or something!
>>
>>35646111
Maybe I can get wasted and vomit off our balcony like I did on Friday night. I reckon I'd get lols for that.
>>
>>35646204
Good luck, but I don't thing people enjoy "that guy" who does things like that for too long ... you'll get there eventually though! :)
>>
File: IMG_8636.png (218KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8636.png
218KB, 657x527px
>>35645816
>tfw didn't get into West Point
Not surprised but dissapointed desu
>>
>>35646264
I've got friends, they were with me at the time so I can't complain. I just make stupid mistakes all the time because I either think too hard on something or not hard enough. Having Asperger's sucks sometimes.
>>
>>35645816
When I'm in the shower I'm mostly thinking about how badly I fucked up the day before.
>>
File: tumblr_nmrnbfCxNc1usm1uvo1_1280.jpg (109KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmrnbfCxNc1usm1uvo1_1280.jpg
109KB, 579x570px
>tfw cried for the first time in years, just now
>tfw it was for no reason, it started off as dry crying
>I finally felt tears after dry crying for 10 minutes
>tfw felt human for the first time in a decade
>>
>>35645976
>Find purpose in life by helping other people wherever you can, because however insignificant you are compared to the whole country or the whole world, you are a HUGE part of the life of every other person you know.

holy shit just fucking put a bullet through your brain already.
>>
>>35646325
Where are you going then laddy?
>>
File: 1473780038437.jpg (204KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1473780038437.jpg
204KB, 900x973px
>>35645976
>Become a feminist
D R O P P E D
>>
can i get your opinion on this /r9k/? i have no desire to sleep with girls that i don't love, but i'm still driven to get them into bed... when we're in bed together i hate my life and i always make the excuse that i'm tired or some shit and i leave because, or i go for only a bj and i refuse to do anything other than make out...

is.. is this what it's like to be a girl? wtf is wrong with me
>>
File: 1472994481817.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1472994481817.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>tfw there are no jobs where i live and cant quit high school after failing last year and this year
>>
>>35646425
Duke for a year, then probably re-apply because fuck it.
Or go to the Naval Academy if I get in. Not betting on it tho.
>>
>cried loudly for an hour an a half last night until I passed out bc no job, no caring family or friends, no future, no happiness

I think I was born a sad person
>>
Made my oneitis cry by ghosting her. Feels weird man.
>>
File: 1487709473017.jpg (159KB, 605x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1487709473017.jpg
159KB, 605x1048px
>>35646723
Why did you ghost her, Anon?
>>
>>35646768
I realised what a beta orbiter I was being. Plus our birthdays were one day apart and she wanted to do something and I knew I end up making a fool of myself (she has a bf). I wanted to quit fb anyway so just cut off all contact one night and turned off my phone. Turned it back on tonight and theres loads of texts/voice messages
>>
>>35646838
she's just upset her emotional toilet (you) went away
>>
>>35646866
Probably. Dont feel any regret. Been awhile since I've effected anyone though so interesting feeling.
>>
>one chance at life
>ugly
I can't talk to people because I hate how I look, fuck
>>
Some top-shelf feels tonight, gents.

>>35645976
No gf isn't the source of my unhappiness.

>>35646016
>tfw hungry skeleton

>>35646069
>tfw drank like an alcoholic until it put me in the hospital now can't drink at all

>>35646383
I hope this is the start of something good and not a one-off event.

>>35646497
I don't know how to help you. I only ever had sex with one girl and it was many years ago.

>>35646575
I always sleep well after a good long cry. At least that's a good thing, yeah?

>>35646934
It sucks bro. I don't know why we were cursed with this affliction, but don't forget we aren't alone and there is some comfort in that.
>>
>>35645816
>ugly
>5'10
>fat
>weak
>bad at everything I want to do
>no motivation to do what I'm (propably) good at
>really fucking slow learner
>propably because I'm actually stupid
>ill all the time
>shy
>almost no friends
>I also hate most people I have to hang out with since they are turbo normies and I have no common topics with them
>I literally prefer being alone now
>live in a most depressing city in one of the most depressing countries in Europe
I just daydream a lot since reality is so dull.
I want to do be happy
How do I cure being mentally fucked up?
>>
>>35647226
it's very rare for someone to succeed because they're "talented." when you try to learn something, you will inevitably fail a few times. embrace these failings, laugh them off, even if it's 1000 failures in a row.

talent is useless when compared to pure strength of will and tenacity.
>>
>>35645816
>tfw i will never be a 12th century peasent
>tfw I will never be a ray of sunshine in 2002 coming through a small openeing in a storm and come crashing down on a highway for a small child to see and remember for the rest of of his life
>tfw will never be able to sleep for thousands of years
>>
File: 1477407158514.jpg (416KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
1477407158514.jpg
416KB, 495x700px
>>35645976
>helping others

Fuck others desu senpai.
>>
>>35647226
Depends if you're actually a cute girl or not Anon.
>>
>>35645816
I need help bots
>be me
>friend gives me a ride back to school
>hadn't talked to him in a while
>literally talking the whole 5 hour drive
>random shit, interests
>basically reminded me why we're friends
>get back to uni, feeling tired
>just want to watch Netflix
>same friend asked me to hangout
>said yes instinctively but realized immediately that I really don't want to go
>would rather stay home and Netflix

I've already flaked on him before and we had some good conversations today but I'm super fucking comfy right now, maybe I'm just a lazy piece of shit. His place is like 15 min walk away

Am I just a lazy piece of shit and a bad friend?
>>
>>35645816

>tfw Polish immigrant living in UK
>6'0"
>blue eyes
>dirty blonde hair
>Moved here when I was 2
>Don't have any problems making friends
>Best results in my class
>feel inadequate
>feel unwanted
>feel like no woman will ever want me because they will prefer to go for their own kind or if they're immigrants they'll go for brits
>>
>>35647473
Well what the fuck do you think?
Pretty much every girl I've ever known, including literal retards and hambeasts had a semi-normal bf.
Meanwhile most fat and ugly guys never had a gf or had one or two
>>35647292
I'm so bad it discourages me from practicing and I'm bad partially because I'm not practicing enough
Of course if I had a better willpower I could just fix it, but if I did I wouldn't be here
>>
>>35646934

Came here to post this. Life just goes by and all you can do is watch. Have you ever noticed that most normies don't even have ugly friends? People stick to their kind. And women stick to "handsome" men.
>>
File: 1419488325357.png (74KB, 213x233px) Image search: [Google]
1419488325357.png
74KB, 213x233px
>be fat and unhappy about it
>lose weight
>be normal weight and unhappy cause i can't eat what i want or get drunk

self loathing + fun or self respect + endless boredom

fucking hell
>>
File: 1447771368912.jpg (11KB, 589x493px) Image search: [Google]
1447771368912.jpg
11KB, 589x493px
>tfw living in a shitty country
>tfw when you're pretty much fucked next exams
>tfw living on 200 euros a month
>tfw you've got your first interview but you can't afford a suit because you're a poorfag
>>
>>35647625
Yes, so this time be a good friend. Tell him you just want to relax and watch Netflix and game etc.
>>
Bots of r9k

Its time to rise up and take our board back

Flood the streets of r9k with our forces, drive the normies back to where they came.

Join us brothers
>>35647153

>>35647153

>>35647153

>>35647153
>>
>>35647635
Where abouts in UK?

England, West midlands here
>>
>>35646497
>or i go for only a bj and i refuse to do anything other than make out
Isn't that basically sleeping with them, if you're doing it in a bed? Sounds pretty intimate.

Sticking your penis into her vagina sounds less romantic than any of that.
>>
>>35647958

In South Yorkshire.

Used to live in London.
>>
File: toad_pepe.jpg (21KB, 432x366px) Image search: [Google]
toad_pepe.jpg
21KB, 432x366px
>tfw every path in life seems pointless and boring

Is it possible to just become bored with life? There's really nothing I want to do. Everything feels utterly pointless and not worth the effort.
>>
File: Facebook-ecbefc.png (121KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-ecbefc.png
121KB, 500x492px
>spring break started 2 days ago
>figured I'd go out Friday night and get a beer around 8
>tell neighbor I'm going out and says she wants to come
>plan for 9:30
>she's not ready till 10:30
>beach is packed
>find parking and start walking around
>see people with their friends drinking together and dancing together
>see one couple dancing like no one else is watching
>it's beautiful
>realize I don't have a girlfriend I can dance the night with, friends to hang out with or mingle like everyone else
>realized I'm only going out because I wanted to feel like I'm part of something; that I'm not as enthusiastic about life as these people
>get home
>[cry internally]
>>
>>35648007
Which reminds me, the fact that I've fucked a pussy but never ejaculated inside one is driving me insane.
>>
>tfw no femboy bf to fuck
life is suffering
>>
i can hear a mouse but my landlord never answered my first email about it

this really stresses me and ruins my sleep I hate this mouse and I just want to move out already bt another month to go
>>
>>35648199
Buy a mousetrap
>>
>>35648319
its in a crack in the ceiling, not anywhere I can see it, but it's very clearly there and I can hear it patter away sometimes
>>
>>35647909
I texted him asking if I could head over and he hasn't responded. I resolved myself to going because I owe him that. Thanks for telling me what I needed to hear I knew I was a lazy piece of shit.

Question though, how does saying I'd rather Netflix/game being a good friend? Is it just honesty?
>>
>>35645976
Everything aside from the feminist part I agree with.

God bless you. Find the word.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.