[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get out and meet women 5 steps

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 14

File: 2B Wet.jpg (140KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2B Wet.jpg
140KB, 900x1200px
How the fuck can I get a cute gf?
It's simple anon.

1. You improve your posture till you walk correctly.
2. You talk to 3 people a day, every day.
3. You don't apologise to anyone for a week.

Once you achieve those you move to step 4. Keeping up the first 3 you;
4. Attempt to lock eyes with people you walk past all day. Do this for a week.

Not easy no, however once you've completed all these steps you can move onto Number 5.
5. Set your own personal goal, break it down to the simplest step and then achieve that step.
(This is the only TL;DR youll be getting so buckle in.)

For most that will be: Get a girlfriend.
So the first step is: Approach a girl, ask her a question without mumbling, get an answer, leave.
Repeat 5 times.
From there you can set a new goal.
Approach a girl (different one each time ofc), ask her a question and attempt to talk about the question for a few minutes. Doesn't need to be successful, just attempt to make small talk.
Repeat 5 times.
You can see what I'm getting at I'm sure.

So what the fuck am I on about? What does standing, talking and apologising got to do with anything?

Well let me break this down.

Before I started following these steps I used to watch my feet whenever I walked anywhere. I'm 6 foot tall and no-one would believe me if I told them. I was easily ignored and very quiet.
ALL of this is effected by the way I stand which blew my fucking mind when I realised it.

So before I go off on a huge rambling rant about how improving your posture solves all these issues, I can imagine you'll want to know how good your normal standing posture is. I mean if your posture is fine who gives a fuck what I'm saying.
Super easy to check, just find a space near a wall where you can stand straight.
Yeah, stand straight. So you should have your heels, ass, shoulder blades and back of your head touch the wall. Nothing else.
>>
Tee El Dee Are
>>
File: 2B Broken.jpg (117KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
2B Broken.jpg
117KB, 1000x1414px
>>35645651
>(You'll notice your back is not completely straight doing this, that's as it should be. Your back is meant to curve and rest just like your legs don't stand perfectly straight.)

It's incredibly likely that you just tried it and found it painful to do because I know I did. The first time I tried it my shoulders screamed at me pulling them back to touch the wall and I almost felt dizzy being unable to see my feet on the floor.
Yet who before me, came along and told you things would get this bad? If they did they bitch and don't give you reasons, so of course you ignore them because you think they're just being an ass to you.

If your posture is really bad you probably couldnt manage it which is awesome because that means that youre now aware of something you can fix easily, and Im going to show you why you SHOULD fix it.

Positives that come from standing and sitting correctly;
>POSTURE
1. Improves breathing - Proper Posture prevents you cramping your lungs and allows for easier breathing.
2. Reduces stress on back, which in turn reduces chances of backache.
3. Increases back and stomach muscles as it takes effort to sit/stand correctly.
4. Improves concentration - Improved breathing sends more oxygen into blood.
5. Reduces likelihood of long-term back issues - One of the biggest issues facing older people.
6. Improves mood and confidence.
This last one is the most interesting.
Let me lay it out.
>>
>>35645651
>2. You talk to 3 people a day, every day.
HOW
>>
>>35645690
I'm lurking, continue
>>
File: 2B.png (176KB, 595x640px) Image search: [Google]
2B.png
176KB, 595x640px
>>35645651
So right get this, how humans perceive and feel Confidence has been studied quite a few times. See Confidence is basically the human brain playing tricks and letting you be tricked. Its there to keep you from engaging with an opponent more powerful than you and vice versa, when to fight and stand your ground.
Youll have heard the phrase, Fake it till you make it, and its tied to this idea Ive just outlined. Your brain can be tricked into thinking youre more confident, bigger, stronger, smart or faster than you actually are. Of course when it is tricked it then ACTS like you are more of these things which often lets you achieve things you wouldnt before.
>The man who says I cant and the man who says I can are both usually right.

So when you stand up straight, your body responds accordingly.
>Oh were bigger, stronger, more powerful. I dont need to be afraid, worried, concerned, stressed, unsure.
If you have bad posture you likely felt the immediate effects of attempting to stand straight if you tried my little exercise. Things were brighter, you FELT larger, you FELT different.
So not only does correcting your posture have measurable benefits it triggers changes in your brain that are harder to measure, yet are still proven to happen.

So sometimes just pause, imagine your body, run down from your head to your stomach to your hands to your legs and your feet and toes, right back up. Imagine yourself BEING THERE and aware of the situation, then stand up straight.

(Isnt copy pasting well, Ill be delayed)
>>
File: 2B 1.png (432KB, 596x486px) Image search: [Google]
2B 1.png
432KB, 596x486px
>>35645651
[1] http://physioworks.com.au/FAQRetrieve.aspx?ID=31641
[2] [https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/prefrontal-nudity/201209/standing-confidence An article outlining everything I just spat out my mouth like it was fact.]
[3] [http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00992249 - If you want to buy access to check that he isnt bullshitting too.]

This step is probably the most obvious out of the 3. The aim is to force you to get out of the house, to meet people, to figure out how to engage with people, to talk to others.

If you are here youre likely not super hot otherwise people would throw themselves at you, I know in my own situation I get virtually ignored at Nightclubs. Thats where hot guys go to pick up women and less attractive guys hope they get lucky.
Totally inconsistent, costs money, lots of time and it isnt much fun unless youre out with a good group of friends. At which point youre not trying to meet or kiss girls, youre hanging out your friends instead.
So the sensible move is to not play the game there.
Why play when the odds are stacked against you?

So if youre not incredibly physically attractive it means you need to find other ways to be attractive, which leads to you talking to girls instead of just displaying yourself like a Peacock. Thats impossible if you cant talk without getting embarrassed.

As I outlined later with extended goals, you have to take steps to have full conversations. These 3 people you talk to each day, the initial goal is any contact.
"Hello."
"Nice weather were having."
"I like your hat."
ANYTHING. Doesnt matter what it is. Doesnt matter what sort of response you get, AS LONG AS you get a response.
>>
File: 2B or not 2B.jpg (87KB, 511x767px) Image search: [Google]
2B or not 2B.jpg
87KB, 511x767px
>>35645651
Thats the aim. Talk to 3 people a day, get a response.
The only exceptions to this rule is: No family members.
Youre aiming to get comfortable talking to or being rejected by people you dont know. Family members dont count!

The second step ties into this one. You have to go a full week without apologising, however youre trying to talk to 3 people a day as well.
Whenever you apologise, start the timer over on this task. Get a solid week where you talk to 3 people a day and you never apologise to them.
Dont apologise in games. Dont apologise in voice chats. Dont apologise for anything.

It seems easy enough until you attempt it. If your posture is poor and you dont talk to many people you likely feel ashamed for even talking them. Refusing to apologise means you have to take a stand for whatever youve said if you say something stupid.
This is all meant to help you realise that you dont need to apologise if youve done nothing seriously wrong and that people are often welcome to engage in conversation.

Also, by refusing to apologise youll learn to understand when its appropriate to apologise and when you dont need to. OBVIOUSLY you do need to apologise occasionally in life however THATS THE POINT of this exercise, to force you to not apologise so often that you feel comfortable when to say things.

>So a quick rundown of what Ive mentioned so far...
Keeping up the first 3 you;
4. Attempt to lock eyes with people you walk past all day. Do this for a week.
Then move onto;
5. Set your own personal goal, break it down to the simplest step and then achieve that step.
>>
File: 2B Sweater.png (815KB, 850x1236px) Image search: [Google]
2B Sweater.png
815KB, 850x1236px
>>35645651
The first 3 steps need to be completed before we can move onto the 4th as its significantly more difficult than the first 3.
Just like with the Apologise Goal, you SHOULDNT normally stare people down in the street, however the aim is to overcome that fear of meeting peoples eyes.

With the 4th step you should feel incredibly more confident. Staring at people you pass by will be incredibly uncomfortable at first however if youve completed the first 3 steps then you CAN do it.
The first few times you try youll want to twist your head away as soon as they meet you gaze but dont, keep staring at them. Youll be surprised how many turn away first, youll be shocked.
Once youve done it a few times youll realise that staring at people is uncomfortable for everyone, its not abnormal to find staring off-putting. Once you see it in action, crack a smile, youll be shocked how many people smile back because they assume you know them. They panic and smile back like idiots.
Have fun with it!

[1] [https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sideways-view/201412/the-secrets-eye-contact-revealed]

5. Setting your own Goal.
And since I know 90% of you will set this goal as - Get a girlfriend - Im going to break down ways you can do that.

First we need to establish the most common way you get a girlfriend.
You meet a girl, you talk to the girl, you both enjoy the discussion, you trade a method of communication, you contact the girl, she responds, you meet up later, more discussions are had, interest is assured, a date is set, you go on a date, you confirm the wish for a relationship.
>Youre right thats a long list, no I couldnt skip a step or do a TL;DR.

The most difficult part of this used to be talking to and enjoying a discussion with the girl however thats no longer the case. You ARE more confident, LOOK better, CAN easily talk to random people and ARE ABLE to look women in the eye whilst you talk to them.
The hardest part now, is meeting women.
>>
File: 2B Broad.jpg (84KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
2B Broad.jpg
84KB, 800x900px
>>35645651
Remember what I said at the start?
>So the first step is: Approach a girl, ask her a question without mumbling, get an answer, leave.
>Repeat 5 times.
>From there you can set a new goal.
>Approach a girl (different one each time ofc), ask her a question and attempt to talk about the question for a few minutes. Doesn't need to be successful, just attempt to make small talk.
>Repeat 5 times.

This right here is how you meet a girl and get a girlfriend.
You find places where girls are, you talk to those girls - like I said, ask them a stupid question - "Hey do you have the time?" "Do you know a good place to buy jeans?" "Hey can you recommend a good place to eat?" - and if you can, you start have a good conversation... then you ask them for their number.

If you slightly panicked there Im not surprised.
Whats changed that you might have a better chance with girls now? Well you just spent AT LEAST a week following the steps laid out by some faggot from 4chan who said he once was a miserable cunt and now seems happy enough.
If it worked for him, then hell itll work for you no problem.
Ok so it doesnt have to be a number. It can be an email address, a facebook add, a Twitter follow, a Snapchat blah blah. Pick your sin, Im not your mother, Im not here to make all your decisions. You can do that.

I gave you these steps, I broke down simple things for you to improve your life and take command. Just take a new goal and break it down.

Example: I want to be able to do 30 pressups a day.
Ok then start with doing 5 a day until you want to do more. Every time you think about exercise, do 5 pressups. Every time you think about the number 5 or 30, do 5.
Then up it to 7, to 10, to 12.

Humans dont learn to run before they learn to walk. So take a step man.
It took me all bloody weekend to write this (Wasnt even raining for Scotland that's a fucking good weekend!) so I hope you take at least something away from this.

[Also fuck ASCII, had to edit like 20 times to post]
>>
File: BEE.png (11KB, 205x245px) Image search: [Google]
BEE.png
11KB, 205x245px
>>35645788
It's that simple anon, just BEE urself!!!
>>
File: Waif Thumbs Up.jpg (30KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
Waif Thumbs Up.jpg
30KB, 540x303px
I approve of this thread very informative and educational
>>
>>35646289
I think a lot of what you're saying sounds like it's worth a try, so I'll do that. It's nice that you spent so long trying to help people who almost no one else would ever deem worthy of help. Even if your advise doesn't help at all, the intention is much appreciated.
>>
>>35646384
*advice
thought it looked weird but didn't see it until I posted
>>
tl;dr: don't walk like a virgin and you get a gf by beeing yourself.
>>
File: IMG_8204.jpg (113KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8204.jpg
113KB, 640x640px
I've done all of that and more and I'm a virgin at 24. OP is just describing the particular solution that fits with his experience. It's bullshit.
>>
File: 2B and Raiden.png (206KB, 541x602px) Image search: [Google]
2B and Raiden.png
206KB, 541x602px
>>35646289
I had hoped to finish this whole post a lot earlier however it really has ended up taking all weekend to write.

Wanted to be round and answer any random questions people had but I'm going to have to head away for the night.

I'm not going to pretend to be some master of Insight and have THE ANSWER FOR EVERYONE because I don't know everyone and if you try to give advice for everyone in the world you end up giving useless advice because it's too vague.

Obviously this massive fucking Essay (2400+ words) won't be able to make you a Handsome, Funny, Charming Lady-killer overnight, but nothing fucking does.
This series of posts should at least help you gain enough confidence to get outside and help overcome some of the anxiety and fear you have of the outside.

5 years ago I wanted to kill myself and thought I could never get a gf.
Now I'm quite happy to keep living and finally got myself a dumb bitch of a girlfriend who can put up with my rude mouth.
That's better than 5 years so it's good enough for me.

Sleep well Robots.

P.S. Yes the choice of 2B was deliberate, cause shes an Android, so part Robot.
Also 10/10 Raiden's ass totally better than hers, would bang.
>>
File: 2B burst.png (737KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
2B burst.png
737KB, 640x905px
>>35646358
>>35646384
>>35645792
Np. As I said, I can't give a guideline for every problem, however these worked for me so thought I would share.
>>
none of this advice will fix my small penis and ED. or my gyno.
>>
File: giphy (4).gif (2MB, 360x265px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (4).gif
2MB, 360x265px
>>35646358
What he said. This place is usually so negative. It's nice to come across a poster who tries to be uplifting every once in a while.

You're doing God's work, OP.
>>
>>35645651
>How the fuck can I get a cute gf?
>It's simple anon.
>1. You improve your posture till you walk correctly.
>2. You talk to 3 people a day, every day.
>3. You don't apologise to anyone for a week.
>Once you achieve those you move to step 4. Keeping up the first 3 you;
>4. Attempt to lock eyes with people you walk past all day. Do this for a week.
>Not easy no, however once you've completed all these steps you can move onto Number 5.
>5. Set your own personal goal, break it down to the simplest step and then achieve that step.
>(This is the only TL;DR youll be getting so buckle in.)
ITT shit tier advice
>talk to three people a day
no fuckhead, dont do this. dont force an encounter dont even go out every day with this intention. its stupid and it sets you up for failure. just go do things that force you to involve yourself with other people
>3. You don't apologise to anyone for a week
no, just stop being a pussy. you forget that the fags in this thread are going to take this literally and not apologize for stuff they aught to. I hate how everyone thinks theyre a fucking psychologist when they come to this board. you forget how broken some of these fuckheads are. and the ones who arent broken dont need your retard advice.
>4. Attempt to lock eyes with people you walk past all day. Do this for a week.
same as the last point
this is fucking weird and cringe worthy as fuck
EVERYONE is going to think youre an idiot. EVERY FUCKING ONE do not do this. as a failed normie, please for the love of fuck do not do this.
>5. Set your own personal goal, break it down to the simplest step and then achieve that step.
should be obvious. just more shitposting
>So the first step is: Approach a girl, ask her a question without mumbling, get an answer, leave.
>muh any interaction improves you meme
except it doesnt. especially in the instances where youre bothering people who dont want to talk to you. its just going to make things even more akward.
>>
>>35645651
>>35645690
>>35645868
>>35645959
>>35646065
>>35646167
oh look its "I can help you robots XDDDDD" meme psychology self help thread no.345,234,523,453
>>
>>35645651
>1. You improve your posture till you walk correctly.

hit the gym and make torso exercises (back, chest, shoulders, abs, etc) part of your routine, and this part won't even be an effort, it will just happen.
>>
Or maybe I could just settle down and have a comfy life with my 2B Daki? She'll never judge me and always love me like I love her.
>>
>>35645651
How to pick up chicks in 1 step:

1. Don't take advice from a guy who posts pics of weeb animu girls
>>
File: fuckmeup.jpg (54KB, 680x626px) Image search: [Google]
fuckmeup.jpg
54KB, 680x626px
MFW I've been approached by cute girls in public on multiple occasions and on some occasions they've even OFFERED to give me their phone numbers.. and I've always sperged out HARD. Like alt-f4-level brain sperging.

I was reading at Barnes and Noble once and I cute tall girl (I'm a 5'6" manlet) approached me, sat next to me, and starting trying to talk to me and offered my her number... and I mumbled awkward responses until finally saying "Sorry, I have a girlfriend." when she offered to give me her number.

One other time a girl I had a crush on came up to me and asked me why I never spoke to her and that she felt neglected.. and I sperged out as usual.

JUST FUCKKK MY SHIT UP FAMMMM.
>>
>>35646654
>no fuckhead, dont do this.
I think it's perfectly fine to do this, just prioritize people it wouldn't be too awkward to approach such as classmates, professors, librarians, old friends, other people on the bus, people waiting in the same line as you, cashiers in empty stores, coworkers etc. You can use this to get rid of the eye contact problem that OP tries to fix with the lock eyes step too. Just prolong eye contact in conversation.

Also it should be already obvious to break the 3rd rule and apologize if you ruin someone's shirt or kill their dog.
>>
>>35646654
afraid of failure, you'll do just great.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.