[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Autistic things you do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11

File: kawaii pepe.jpg (70KB, 1631x1571px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii pepe.jpg
70KB, 1631x1571px
ITT: Autistic things you do
>>
Hug my mother with sexual implications
>>
stim
>>
Emotionally shut everyone out because I miss my bf
>>
>>35644129
>tell others not the reply back to me after making an idiotic comment
>>
Scream inside my mouth whenever I'm inconvenienced
>>
File: image.gif (213KB, 250x263px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
213KB, 250x263px
>Squat on the toilet seat
>Talk to myself in the mirror while wiping my ass (have been caught doing this)
>Talk to myself as if I'm debating someone else or expressing my problems to them, repeating sentences and phrases that I like several times in a row until I get them just right
>If I pick anything from my body, be it mucus, dried skin or fucking pus I'll eat it without a second thought
>Roll around on the floor while fantasising about things
>Bite my finger when I'm angry or having serious fantasies (I've been doing this for so long I have a semicircle of teeth shaped patches of hard skin on my right index finger)
I am not fallen; I am ascended.
>>
>>35644203
>stim
same
>>
>>35644129
>dyslexic as fuck, so I constantly swamp words while talking. I got tired of correcting myself so I just left it go and I end up saying shit like
"Hey the for ball is baseball" when I meant "they the ball is for basball"
>pick my nose, don't give a fuck if you see me
>I have buckteeth and I don't care anymore so I just look like a rabbit 24/7
>inserts hand into bra, marinate for three hours whIle lurking threads
>>
>>35644275
>>Talk to myself as if I'm debating someone else or expressing my problems to them, repeating sentences and phrases that I like several times in a row until I get them just right

Me too, bRo...probably most robots do that since we can't think on our feet worth shit.
>>
>>35644129
mutilate both of my big toes and eat the ski/toenail that I can scrape off
>>
>>35644319
why are you just a disgusting creature anon?
>>
File: 1470532038117.png (888KB, 998x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1470532038117.png
888KB, 998x1096px
Pick anything remotely phallic and make either machinegun or shotgun sounds (shooting and reloading). My favorite sound to make is when someone is shooting in slowmotion and they it goes into normal motion. I'm 24.
>>
File: lone kid.jpg (71KB, 640x663px) Image search: [Google]
lone kid.jpg
71KB, 640x663px
Actually mail anonymous letter to my Facebook friends saying this such-and-such thing they do is really annoying and could they please stop (like posting selfies every day at the gym or posting recipes). I am the most passive-aggressive creature ever invented.
>>
When I shit it gets really messy so getting it clean would take either 20-30 minutes of wiping or a shower but since that's too much fucking work I just shove a piece of toilet paper up there and wait 5 minutes for the shit to dry, then remove the toilet paper, wipe one time and now at least my ass is clean enough not to stain my underwear.
>>
>>35644329
Idk, Im not gross in public but when Im in my room I do tons of gross shit without even thinking twice.

Another thing I get an odd satisfaction from is popping cysts on my butt cheeks and eating the puss
>>
>>35644275
>>Squat on the toilet seat
I do this
>>Talk to myself in the mirror while wiping my ass (have been caught doing this)
I only look in the mirror. No talking. Just eye contact.

>>Roll around on the floor while fantasising about things
I do this, but on my bed

Am I a half-breed autiste?
>>
>>35644378

That....

Is a really fucking good idea :D

On tommorow's letter list:
- That fuck who acts like a vet but is in the fucking signal corps and never left camp bastion. Cease posting "vet" statuses
- That food poster
- Hot lesbian who is actually chill as fuck (you keep being you! But all your male friends masturbate to the thought of what you and your gf do; no offense m80 its just a thing)
- Stupid bitches from uni get their bells fucking rung
- berniecuck receive fatherly advice.
>>
I can recognize people by their footsteps, i also walk silently for some reason even if im running there is little to no sound in my footsteps

weird autism power i got
>>
File: images (23).jpg (3KB, 176x160px) Image search: [Google]
images (23).jpg
3KB, 176x160px
Talk to myself in a Kermit the Frog impression.
>>
>>35645048
I bet you're a fun dude, I'd hang out with you.
>>
>>35644129
exist

this is an original post filled with original content
>>
>>35645048
>Talk to myself in a Kermit the Frog impression.
vocaroo?
>>
I pull the hair around my anus and taint out with fingers and then I bite the end of hair off with the root on it
>>
>>35645048
that is actually cute desu
>>
>>35644294
*gulps* are you a *tugs shirt comically* g-g-g-g-GRILL???
>>
>>35644211
Fuck off fag/roastie
>>
Go to school on a Sunday REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>have inner dialogue with myself all day
>stare at myself in the mirror
>pull autistic faces at myself in the mirror
>watch unfunny stuff on TV and force myself to laugh just to be normal
>say thank you/please even though they have no true meaning to me
>listen to the same song until I ruin it and can't enjoy it anymore
>swear/talk to the people on TV/YouTube thinking they will hear me
>>
File: 1366145898489.jpg (202KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1366145898489.jpg
202KB, 500x372px
>>35645486
>>35644387
>>35644319
>>35644275
Holy fuck, and i thought i was gross for cumming in my underwear
>>
Shake and convulse in emotionally difficult situations, is that autistic?
>>
>>35645565
Its a habbit to me now, after you pull 1 hair out you want to do another and another
>>
>>35644129
Eat my facial hair folecules I pull out with tweezer
Scream alrandom sounds as loud as I can when alone
After shower I play air guitar with my penis
Throw my cum on my walls *its now covered in yellow drip cum stains*
Eat my cum in bathroom
Use my fingernails/toenails as a toothpick then eat it
Argue with myself
Pee in a gallon wayer jug
Shit in ziplock bags

Prob more but thats enough for now
>>
>Been eating my cum every time I've wanked for the last seven years, easier than tissues and socks
>Used to wipe my cum on black and grey cushions on my bed when I was 12/13 and somehow thought my mother would never notice the large swathes of caked yellow cum on the fabric
>Former phimosis dick, finally got full penis retraction in the last 18 months. Favorite pastime is pulling my foreskin back in the morning and wiping my index finger along the underside of the helmet to see if there is any smeg I can eat.
>Have essentially been world building in my head an alternative reality to the one I live since I was 5 or 6. Now 23 and still doing it. I'm famous and rich in my mind and I go on luxury property websites and find homes I like and pretend I own them
>>
>>35645934
>>35645841
this is not autistic that is just gross habits baka
>>
Grit my teeth when something annoying happens, also curl up toes.

over dramatic facial expressions when watching yt vids

whisper responses or fake arguments
>>
>>35644203
Me too nigguh.
>>
>>35644129

>Cum in my underwear every night until it gets too dirty

>Try to speak Japanese in Loli voice for a good hour

>Will hold my hand out and close it slightly pretending that my imaginary friend is holding it even if I'm out in public
>>
smell my hand and forearm

It actually smells nice
>>
>don't open my mouth when I laugh so it sounds like "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmMMMmmm"
>immediately apologize every time I laugh because I am self conscious
>apologize every time I laugh even when I'm alone
>>
File: le.jpg (26KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
le.jpg
26KB, 600x450px
>>35644129
>when I am focused or really hyped up I completely turn into an animal; head snaps around, eyes dart to and fro, become distrustful of others and talk to myself
>when I'm alone I talk to myself and say weird things like 'roasties getting toasty' and 'fucking normies' in a weird low voice for no reason
>when I'm excited I wiggle my hands around and make a weird squealing noise at the bottom of my throat
>go in the mirror and make myself do things like pic related and pretend I'm a skeleton monster or one of the zombies from dead space
>>
>>35646181
this. i do this too
>>
File: 41ZYbFa5NeL._SY355_.jpg (16KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
41ZYbFa5NeL._SY355_.jpg
16KB, 355x355px
Collecting jam tart casings
>>
File: pepe feels oh so very good.jpg (7KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
pepe feels oh so very good.jpg
7KB, 237x212px
>>35644387

m8 that shit aint normal

gotta fix your diet, eat more greens and drink water youll take huge 10 inch clean logs, my face when
>>
Lie on the floor listening to music crying, don't know if this is autistic or if i have mental disabilities.
>>
File: what the fuck.jpg.png.gif (2MB, 280x202px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.jpg.png.gif
2MB, 280x202px
>>35645934

what the original fuck dude
>>
>>35645565
You still are, don't worry
>>
>Take daydreaming so far it's borderline schizo
>Pace while doing so
>Often speak aloud whatever I'm saying in daydream, make facial expressions
>Look in mirror to see exactly what facial expressions I make in made up story
>Sometimes even put on costume for it
>Basically solo roleplay with imaginary friends
>>
>>35646736
kek i do the same thing without the costume and shit
>>
>my mum knitted me two Gondola Spurdos
>I have an entire channel dedicated to gondolas with 28 videos
>room clear all rooms with ppsh-41 whenever I leave my room
>pretend im in the battle of stalingrad

>pic related, its one of my Gondolas
>>
>>35644288
>>stim
>same
same
>>
>>35644129
Pretend my life is a manga
>>
I peel off skin from the bottom of my big toes and chew it as if it's fucking gum.
>have been caught by friends & family
>always deny it
>have no intent to stop
>>
>Rub my hands together when things are working out, especially during Rts games.
>Again worldbuilding seems pretty common, I do it too, have a Sci fi universe I lose myself in during showers, it's all pretty much wars, no protagonists just history and events.
>recite the plane scene to myself while I'm alone sometimes.
>regularly do the power stance at work.
>attracted to alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks of unusual colours, Blue, green, purple.
>>
>>35646972
>>>stim
>>same
>same
same
>>
Avoid people
Not do my uni work
Stare at a blank wall for hours
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.