[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to become a father

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: sad_frog.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
I want to become a father
>>
>>35643932
that means you're retarded
>>
Are you feeling the itch too? People always talk about their 30s as being the time when the clock starts ticking but 17-22 is the first wave.
>>
>>35643968
>>35643975
yes

I want to give life to a human, like my parents did to me. As much as I hate my life sometimes, the fact that I am even alive and conscious to experience this is mind fucking blowing. And the fact that I can give the same gift to someone else is even more mind blowing.
>>
>>35644088
why would you do that when the world is this fucked?
>>
>tfw no gf to repeatedly impregnate and take care of and love tenderly until the end of our days
>>
>>35643932
losers like you are what breeds more losers and burdens to society.
>>
>>35643932
Dealing with psycho post labor mothers is the worst thing senpai, better off alone
>>
>>35643932
Have three white children with a white qt and send them to private school or homeschool them. This is what the world needs.
>>
File: 1476981613845.jpg (142KB, 640x861px) Image search: [Google]
1476981613845.jpg
142KB, 640x861px
>tfw want to have a family
>tfw can't bring a child in this horrible world
>tfw he'll be brainwashed all day by crazy females, jew tv , jew history, tv and music into being gay, cuck or whatever shit

Well i will never have a gf anyway, i don't need to feel this
>>
Had the same feeling. Anyone in particular?
>>
>>35643932
I get this feel strongly sometimes too. I want to love, care for, and raise a child, a being that I can find joy in and watch grow. The thing is, I know that with my genes it would be cruel to bring something that is 50% me (so to speak) into this world. It would be selfish to sentence a being to a lifetime of the evil and torment that fills this earth. I won't ever adopt because I don't like the idea of investing resources into a child that doesn't have my genetic material. I'll probably just continue to adopt dogs and cats throughout my life, which is good enough
>>
>>35644897
me too senpai <3333
>>
>>35645383
not to mention that I would never find a female who would voluntarily have my offspring
>>
>>35644088
You want to have sex, stop pretending you would be giving a gift, your on r9k for fuck sakes why would they be lucky with you as the dad?
>>
>>35643932
I get that feeling sometimes, I tell myself I'm only 19 and I can start thinking about surrogacy or something in a decade or so if still no gf then, but shouldn't worry about it now.
Don't know your age OP, but until your early 30s it's probably not a great idea to worry about kids.
>>
I'm 30 and I just don't feel this (yet). I mean, I can imagine the feeling you're describing, but it just hasn't happened yet. My friends have started talking about this feeling too and that it stresses them out, buying cats and dogs, but I'm becoming stressed out because I don't feel it and can't really relate.
>>
I know the feeling.

I want a wife and kids.
I want my own family to provide for.

The idea never really appealed to me when I was younger, people always told me I'd change my mind eventually.
They were right.

I realised the other day that I was the same age my parents were when they had me.
That hit me kind of hard.
I'm not that old, I'm 25, but I still feel like I'm running out of time.
>>
>>35643932
I want to get women pregnant and then abandon them.I'm thinking it'd be awesome to trick religious or conservative women into defying their values and then forcin them into single motherhood. I would do it around the world
>>
I can't even begin to imagine how it would feel to know that a woman you love wants to have children with you.
>>
I was all MGTOW and le lone wolf and all that, but just under a year ago I became obsessed with the idea of fathering kids.
That's unlikely since I never had a serious adult relationship. But it's like an itch that won't go away. I would have never thought it would happen to me, but it did. I just can't stop thinking about having kids, lots of 'em.
>>
Every time I meet a girl, I think about whether or not she'd be a good mother.
>>
>>35643932
>>35643975
>>35644088
>>35644524
>>35644683
>>35644897
>>35645383
>>35645390
>>35645865
>>35646754
>>35646844
>>35647671

None of you will ever be mature enough to properly raise children.
>>
File: pepe 5.jpg (36KB, 390x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepe 5.jpg
36KB, 390x388px
>about to hit the big wizard status
>lamenting that i'll never have a child, hold my baby in my arms, sitting next to my wife
>then i remembered i have a terrible personality and am an angry manchild full of hate
>there's a reason why i'm being selected out of the gene pool
>>
>>35647763
>None of you will ever be mature enough to properly raise children.

I don't believe that is true.
>>
>>35647671
Same.

The ultimate make or break for me.
>>
>>35647923
It's annoying how these days, finding a girl like that, who actually wants those things, is the exception.

I feel like a generation or so ago, you probably could have just assumed every girl you meet would want to get married and have children fairly young.
>>
File: 1437643241425.jpg (4KB, 212x218px) Image search: [Google]
1437643241425.jpg
4KB, 212x218px
>>35643932
That's a fantasy I have often.
>come home from work
>oneitis is waiting for me in the kitchen
>says that we need to talk
>she seems worried
>i say okay lets talk on the balcony
>we go out and i light a smoke
>she rubs he upper arm
>she stutters that she pregnant
>i flick my smoke away and joy overflows me
>i hug her and say that im so happy
>shes relieved and is happy also
>we cuddle on the couch as i rub her belly
>the next day i call in sick to work and we drive to my parents to tell them
>my father is so proud
>we then go to her parents and the reaction is the same
>we have a happy life and have 2 more kids
This will never happen.
>>
>>35643932
Why the fuck would you wish this fucking existence on another living being?
>>
>>35648037
I still act under that assumption. Maybe I'm just deluding myself though.
>>
i wish i wasn't a robot. i was happy at one point then got depressed.
>>
>>35644088

>And the fact that I can give the same gift

The "gift" to live as a wage slave?

The "gift" to get cancer, or some other disease?

The "gift" of guaranteed death, most likely very painful protracted death?

Shit-tier gift. Buy someone a nintendo and call it good.
>>
>tfw made a round trip of Africa for some college thing when I was younger
>mfw theres bound to be quite a few pale Africans walking around now
>>
>>35648180
Sooo...how much AIDS did you get?
>>
>>35648050
That sounds very comfy anon. I've had similar fantasies, except I don't smoke like a degenerate.
>>
>>35648256
That's mostly in the south
>>
>servicing my car
>think about how it'd feel to have a son to teach these things to
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.