[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did any of you guys have brothers? I had one bro and he was a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1477421627762.png (606KB, 1080x1080px)
1477421627762.png
606KB, 1080x1080px
Did any of you guys have brothers? I had one bro and he was a beta male faggot who taught me nothing. I remember yearning for a brother to introduce me to the things your parents wouldn't, to show me how to take and make bantz, to make me step outside my comfort zone. But no. Instead i got some faggot who was 'bullied' despite being a complete and utter normalfag. A brother who would decide to throw his weight around when he didn't get his way like a fucking child. A brother who was subpar in every way and had no discernible qualities. He even had the audacity to act like he was the mature brother around relatives. It fucking sickens me. I blame him and him alone for my anxiety and insecurity.
>>
File: 1482179501868.jpg (27KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
1482179501868.jpg
27KB, 550x412px
>>35642711
He was an older bro btw
>>
>>35642711
I have 3 older brothers 1 is 24 years old listens to dubstep and is an utter normalfag but he did introduce me to videogames when I was little.
1 is a 27 year old dude who introduced me to cool shit like new music and thaught me how to behave around strangers.
And the last one is a 50 year old man with 2 kids whom I only see at birthdays and shit like christmas

So I think I have pretty decent brothers.
I'm 19 btw
>>
>>35642711
Go ahead and blame a guy who had less help than you did and you did nothing for either.

You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

Nice dubs.
>>
>>35643087
>Less help
Did I not mention he fooled my family of his false maturity? He was favoured if anything. He did have friends unlike me.
>>
>>35643076
>and thaught me how to behave around strangers.

People need to teach you this shit?
>>
I take care of my older brother now since hes a fucking failure but i love him so yeah, maybe you should fill his place
>>
>>35643746
Same dude hes my dads fav son no matter how hard i try to work , even tho he dropped outta high school now and stayig at home playing his shitty pop music on his speakers while drawing anime arts
>>
>>35643076
>the last one is a 50 year old man with 2 kids
how old are your parents?
>>
File: IMG_2123.jpg (15KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2123.jpg
15KB, 251x251px
>>35642711
>mfw I am the brother that you describe in this
My younger brother has developed into an ultra-chad. Meanwhile I have been wasting my life as a beta virgin with no clear goals or anything going for me. I feel guilty for not being a better brother. I treat him very well and he likes me well enough, but I wish I could have been the brother to give him advice on how to get laid etc. It's too late for that now. The funny thing is, he is nearly taller than me, and he weighs a bit more (although he's a mesomorph type athlete, and I'm a skinny-fat.) It's humiliating because our father was a chad too, and he obviously pities me and favors my brother. Fuck this life
>>
My brother was Tyrone except he's more of a fuck up than me. He'd fit right in with the coons of 4chan actually. He's a dropout.
>>
>>35643951
>tfw my father was a chad too
>tfw at least I'm basically an only child
meaning that my father has two kids with another woman now (both girls) so he's probably glad that he can forget about me and raise two pretty daughters and teach them to be proper women when they grow up.
>>
>>35642711
my brother is more pathetic then me
he was a Chad till hs then he got new friends and became pushover beta fag in his group
and it stayed that way
he is a normie wannabe with the worst tier normie fake sense of humor i ever seen
i feel bad for him trying to joke around while it's so fucking pathetic
he is wannabe christ fag and nu male putting pussy on pedestal
he actually went to uni only because the girls he likes studies there
even tho she friendzoned him immidiately after they met
>>
My brother turned into a trap faggot. Other than that, he/they is better than me at a lot of things and doesn't have the concentration and motivation problems that I have, and I envy the fuck out of him.
>>
my older brother always bullied me, took all my friends, and would stay on the xbox for hours even though we were supposed to take turns. now hes a meth addict lol
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.