[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We pretend to be circumcised ITT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: ybkhJAf.jpg (176KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ybkhJAf.jpg
176KB, 1024x768px
>I just want to make a woman feel good, making a girl cum is so much better than cumming myself
>>
>I ran out of lotion and now I can't masturabte!
>>
>>35642113
>making a girl cum is so much better than cumming myself
I'm uncut and I believe this
>>
File: 1475521740643.png (67KB, 616x596px) Image search: [Google]
1475521740643.png
67KB, 616x596px
>>35642113
Hope you all realize this is a pointlessly mean thread and majority of people weren't given a choice.

Try having empathy for others once in your miserable pathetic life.
>>
File: 87.jpg (27KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
87.jpg
27KB, 1440x1080px
>oy vey that's right, circumcision is the way to go goys...err I mean guys
>>
i don't feel like washing my hands today, better chop them off!
>>
>>35642287
This is just a reaction to all the cutfags calling our dicks anteaters.
>>
>>35642113
Funny how the ones who are always bringing up the cut vs. uncut garbage are the anteater dicks. Pretty clear sign of insecurity.

Enjoy your dick cheese. Literal male roasties.
>>
Just imagine one of the first things you experience as an American is some Jew doc cutting off the most sensitive part of your dick.

No wonder there's so many serial killers in America.
>>
>>35642255
I'm cut and I've always fapped dry, my friend encouraged me to try lotion and it was just nasty and got fucking everywhere and I went back to dry fapping.
>>
>>35642329
>he fell for the anteater meme
erect uncut dicks look the same (i.e head exposed) only less dry and mutilated
>>
>>35642329
This. Its like if manlets would spam threads about how taller people are often unhealthier and have a harder time building muscle.

You guys arent fooling anyone.
>>
Actually, uncut penises are sexually more pleasurable for the woman due to the foreskin which stimulates a woman's pussy, resulting in a greater number of orgasms with uncut cocks.
>>
>>35642317
>But he did it first!

Keep being scum this is a baby tier argument, I bet it's not even true.
>>
>>35642351
Uncut people don't realize there's various types of circumcisions. If it's too tight you do have difficulty fapping without lube.
>>
>>35642329
Good goy. Good good good good good good good goy.
>>
>>35642351
I like to do both, bit of variety.
>>
>>35642255
>I'm uncut and I believe this
gay
>>
>>35642329
>lol he hasn't cut off his ear, enjoy your ear wax xD

Average cutfag logic right there.
>>
>>35642329
>he hasn't cut off his nose
Enjoy your boogers! Literal snotnosed brat.
>>
I'm scheduled to get circumcised in a couple of weeks. Doing it cause I almost got my first BJ and the girl just got turned off by all the loose skin. It was awkward for her and I got really embarrassed.
>>
>>35642487
Terrible b8
>>
File: IMG_4861.jpg (1MB, 2444x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4861.jpg
1MB, 2444x3264px
lt's ribbed... for HER pleasure!
>>
>>35642113
Wtf why is the cock so dark? And the glans just look wrong. Fucking circumsision man.
>>
>>35642599
It literally looks like a cured meat
>>
>>35642566
what's wrong with that tongue?
>>
>>35642351
Doesn't the word "fap" itself imply lube?
>>
does spit count as lube?
>>
Come on now it's not nice to make fun of disabled people.
>>
>>35642287
>Hope you all realize this is a pointlessly mean thread and majority of people weren't given a choice.

You're right. That's why I don't bully cutfags.
>>
>>35642113
Cuck, women are not the height of your life. Your experience is, don't let them manipulate you.
>>
>>35642113
I wish my dick was that thick ;_;
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.