[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I supposed to do with a 9 cm dick? Even if I got fit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2301.jpg (37KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2301.jpg
37KB, 326x326px
What am I supposed to do with a 9 cm dick?
Even if I got fit and I'm decent looking.
Would it work if I said "I'm willing to satisfy you with oral?"

Should I just buy a rubber pussy and upgrade "loser" status to "hermit" status?
>>
Maybe stop jacking off everyday and get some testosterone in your balls for once, fag.
>>
>>35641612
just be my boyfriend, i'll be nice to you
>>
>>35641671

Yeah, I'm sure that's the reason my dick is small, too much masturbation.

Is everyone on this board a retard?
>>
>>35641612
Is it a pencil dick too?
>>
>>35641939

No, it's normal.
>>
>>35641708

But I'm not a faggot.
Even if I were, you wouldn't want me now.
I need to lose 97 kg to be "normal" and get loose skin surgery after that.

I'm just thinking about the future.
>>
>>35642178
>I need to lose 97 kg
that's why your dick's so small you fucking lump
>>
>>35642077
That's barely enough to maybe get her off then.
Just educate yourself on positions where your dick won't accidently flip out of of her pussy.
>>
>>35642210

It breaks my heart when people say that because it's simply not true. Without pushing the ruler into the fat towards the bone it's more like 4-5 cm.
>>
>>35642221

I don't know.
If I start dating a girl and we have a good time and it's time for sex... I am terrified of "what is that? where's the rest of it?"

Am I good enough to get her to like me so much that she won't mind? I don't know.

Maybe I should really get a toy and forget it.
>>
>>35642240
Ok, I'm sorry.

you probably have terrible circulation and weak erections though, exercise and losing weight will help that
>>
>>35642444

Yeah.
I have decided I am going to lose the weight and get fit anyway, tiny dick or not. For various other reasons.

Guess it's wrong to focus on gf first, I should just focus on losing the weight. I'll ask again when it's time.
>>
>>35642178
Im a 275 pound 5 foot 8 ball of hair and i get messages all day and night from dudes.
>>
>>35641612
become cuck or faggo
>>
>>35642568
he needs to lose over 200lbs dude, he's much fatter than you
>>
>>35641612
The g spot is only a few inches in, anon. Plus, there are other ways to be a satisfactory sexual partner. I'm not saying it'll be easy, but it is possible.

That being said, lose some goddamn weight. You can't control your dick size, but you can control being a fatty.
>>
Listen man,

Imagine if you were having sex with a girl and her pussy was just so loose that it didn't stimulate your dick enough to bring you to orgasm.

Now imagine if the girl was like "I'm willing to satisfy you with oral" I mean that might be cool in that moment, but imagine becoming her husband and for the rest of your life, penetrative sex will never be satisfying and you'll have to get off through oral or manual stimulation.

Now imagine further yet, that you've had sex with several different women, all with pussies of satisfactory tightness. And then you come across this loosey goosey who thinks that her oral skills are enough to keep you satisfied.
>>
>>35642778

So what are you implying?
Anyone born with a small dick is destined to be alone?
When the fucking g spot is only 5-8 cm in?
Just because she won't feel "full"?

Well fuck you and everyone who thinks likes you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.