[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yellow fever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
Why do so many young, white, American men have yellow fever? What is your age? Where are you from? And do you have it?
>inb4 all the jokes about the actual infection.
>>
>>35641362
Yellow fever isn't real. People say it's because the white men couldn't get white women but really, I just find their alleles highly attractive senpai.

What IS real is the WHITE FEVER asian women have for white man and how far they will go to chase the "status" that comes with being married to some fucking low T beta lanklet white guy.
>>
>>35641456
I am a good looking white guy that is tall, but I am a KHV could I easily get a Cute Japanese gf? I'm not that intelligent, but I have a lot of money. I am American Btw.
>>
>>35641362
I find it funny that Asian chicks with all sorts of white fever rail against """yellow fever"""
>>
>>35641503
You don't even have to travel overseas man, Asian women will literally do 360 no scopes on your dick here in North America. They practically belong to white men over here.

It's super easy for white men to get some asian pussy
>>
>>35641543
Yep, it's classic projection. The sexuality of asian women is really weird and still not perfectly understood. They're quite neurotic and in some ways (almost) asexual. All they care about is their own status and power, they can never truly love
>>
>>35641362
>Implying asian girls want only whites
>Implying they don't love blacks even more
>>
>be Asian guy
>show a couple Asian women I know R9k and specifically the Asian women discussions threads
>realize that this move makes me more of a weirdo
>this is acceptable to me
>did this years ago, r9k had been baiting non-stop

:^)
>>
>>35641560
I live in Florida in a 90% white area, so there are really no asian QTs here. The only places in The U.S where there are many are NYC, and many parts of California.
>>
>>35641635
Just go onto OKC or Christian mingle and filter by ethnicity, plenty of thirsty girls
>>
>>35641586
you are saying this like white women are capable of love.

all women are like that.
>>
>>35641622
How did they react when they saw the threads? Did they agree that white guys are more attractive to them to your face or did they have the decency to lie?
>>
Fetishizing is one thing. I've known people who got dumped because their SO's found out they were Korean and not Japanese, or Philipino and not Thai. Thats the closest thing to yellow fever i suppose.

People have a preference for certain features or personality types; thats just a dating preference. If those features are found predominantly in one ethnic or racial group, that doesn't make you a loser or creep.

Honestly, there's something ironicly racist about people being critical of asian/white relationships, yet accepting of other interracial couplings.
>>
>>35641701

They just kind of rolled their eyes and made a "whatever" face.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170313-021301~01.png (823KB, 1431x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170313-021301~01.png
823KB, 1431x1080px
>>35641362
Yellow fever is a meme Asian girls use to feel validation
I have never met another white guy who is attracted to Asian women, in fact most of my friends are put off by them
>>
These discussions are like a Chinese finger trap.
The more you talk, the harder it is to get one.
>>
>>35641703
You need to redpill yourself on HAPAs my friend

https://youtu.be/pJg0psfx68E
>>
>>35641635
Or colleges, there's loads of QT exchange student asians at my school.

Too bad I've sworn off women until I get all my hard classes out of the way, circuits is fucking me in the ass right now.
>>
>>35641362
Yellow fever is a meme world used by white women and fags jelly of people who score with asian girls.

If you consider asian women attractive there's nothing wrong about it.
>>
>>35641816
>meme world
meme word, I mean
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 102x91px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 102x91px
>>35641816

>he thinks it's hard to score with sub-human gooks
>>
>>35641769
And yet, every daywalker I've met in person is s normal, functioning human being. Not everyone is a copy+paste of EurasianTiger.
>>
*lets you crash and burn*
>>
>>35641780
>tfw too dumb for college

Being a brainlet is the biggest curse anyone could ever have, worse than a manlet, dicklet, hairlet ect.
>>
>>35641362

So many? Not really, just the weeaboo weirdos.

In before some weeaboo posts a hot Asian chick.

Of course men will fuck fuck anyone that's hot, but most gooks are ugly as fuck, especially if they're not white wash
>>
in short, they have narcissistic personality disorder which is becoming more common along with other personality disorders due to modern lifestyles. They know that if they were to get into a relationship with someone their own size or from the same culture they'll have to play fair or risk being ridiculed for their bad habits. They're afraid of facing their fears or admitting their flaws so they decide to run from them.

Males with yellow fever prefer an authoritarian style relationship (or hope to have one) so they never have to face their fears. Asians seem the easy pick because they're small and western media portrays them as quiet.

but the reality is that they pick out the worst type of asian women who are mentally ill and want to get a white male bf to show that they are special snowflakes in their society.

The relationship always ends up with either the white male realizing she won't let him project his ego on her or the female realizes her friends don't care about white people and he has no money and is actually a loser
>>
>>35641543
This. The only asian girls who complain about yellow fever are the ones who go through white guys on a weekly basis. Once you've been with 300 guys with your only standard being that they are white, no shit some of them are gonna be creepy fucks
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 1024x683px
>>35641543
asian girls definitely love yellow fever as it gives them an option for a easy access partner when they are not wanted they know there is a white guy somewhere with yellow fever who would grab them by the pussy asap asian girls who say yellow fever is gross they are hypocrites they embrace it and had bwc before
>>
>>35643209
The only borderline qt in the whole group is with the fat hamplanet guy. Makes the image even funnier.
>>
File: 1486776417649.jpg (1021KB, 1820x1254px) Image search: [Google]
1486776417649.jpg
1021KB, 1820x1254px
>>35642795

This is a decent assessment on yellow fever but the narcissistic personality isn't a race trait it's a roastie trait.
>>
>>35643209
The hell, what is with white guys showing off there
Asian girl of like a pet or something.

Even coalburners don't do this shit.
>>
>>35643283

What? There's no QT or normal man in that pic
>>
>>35643209
Where did you get this image?
>>35643283
I don't think that guy is a hamplanet. You can see he is pretty tall and he looks like he could be pretty strong too under a decent layer of fat. Looks more like a football chad to me.
>>35643520
Seriously, this is really weird. The blatant yellow fever on display looks really bad for both the men and the women.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.