[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that you can't lift your bad genes away

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1489947571620[1].gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489947571620[1].gif
1MB, 500x500px
Reminder that you can't lift your bad genes away
>>
>>35641185
Starting to care less about looks. I'm learning that lifting helps with my mood swings and self discipline.
>>
File: 1468918735447.jpg (167KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
1468918735447.jpg
167KB, 880x880px
Face and height are alright I just need to lose weight and it's a little harder to me than most people, but I'm doing good so far and will probably manage. I may get bald earlier than most in my 30s but other than that, not much to complain about.
>>
>never did sports or lifted
>start lifting after 23 years and immediately get gains; increase weights quickly and stamina for push-ups increases

wut
>>
File: 1471210282335.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1471210282335.gif
15KB, 633x758px
>>35641219
>I just need to lose weight
Same. I need to lose 80 lbs.
>>
>>35641185
JEAN ONCHE
>>
>>35641185
No one is delusional enough to believe what's in that image.
>>
>>35641273
This happens to everyone. It's called noob gains. CNS is adapting mostly, it requires little actual physical change of body composition from long term efforts.
>>
>>35641535
t. coping subhuman
>>
>>35641213
fpbp

orgnllyy
>>
>>35641273
They're called newfag gains anon
>>
>>35641185
>> It's muh genes
No it's not your just fat
>> No it runs in my family
You already know that joke
Jesus Christ it's not even that hard, it's just the slightest amount of self restraint and modeivation and presto your practically /fit/
Inb4 you say i've tried
Your lazy, stop it.

Tl;Dr ur fat and lazy, git gud
>>
>>35641746
you're missing the point kiddo
you'll lift and still look like shit because you have subhuman genetics
chad does only pushups and looks like a Greek statue because he has the FACE, FRAME and HEIGHT
>>
>>35641185
tfw
>6'3"
>has 9/10 gf
>250 lbs
only comes on /r9k/ to see how much better I really have it
>>
>>35641874
I hope your girlfriend gets raped by cartel members and they cut off your eyelids and force you to watch while they behead her with a rusty Xacto knife and fuck her lifeless mouth.

I hate you, Chad.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 371x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 371x287px
>>35641742
Been lifting for 2 years now; still acquiring gains more than I'm putting in effort tbhdesu
>>
>>35641185
>tfw chubby but a lot of people tell me they're jealous of my frame and I'd look like a monster if I got ripped
having something be reasonably attainable yet not being able to reach it is a lot worse than not having that possibility at all, at least you can come to accept it.
>>
>>35641670
If I was a subhuman trying to cope I would be claiming that the image is undeniably true. It would excuse me of all personal responsibility for my life and fate and claim everything was determined for me at birth which would make it easier to cope with my decision to be a failure.
>>
>>35642269
>It would excuse me of all personal responsibility for my life and fate and claim everything was determined for me at birth which would make it easier to cope with my decision to be a failure.
But all that is true you faggot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCxyVjUpaqk
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.