[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's another dreamed about oneitis episode

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

File: 14282374979959.jpg (56KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
14282374979959.jpg
56KB, 300x360px
It's another dreamed about oneitis episode
>>
>>35639947
Same here OP
Whenever i wake up i realize it was a dream and keep laying in bed for 3 hours until i have to take a piss

I hope i will see her again when next semester starts
>>
>>35640590
>I hope i will see her again when next semester starts

God speed anon hope you do
>>
same happened to me this morning, couldnt even talk to her in my dreams. kill me now
>>
surprised I have been dreaming about her so much lately.

in the latest one, me and her ex are in a race to see who gets to space first, he makes it up there first, but comes back a manlet lmfaooo
she stays with him out of pity.
>>
File: math.png (226KB, 508x995px) Image search: [Google]
math.png
226KB, 508x995px
>>35641048
>God speed anon hope you do
Thanks anon
I'm really looking forward for the spring break to end

>>35641192
>couldnt even talk to her in my dreams
Fucking this
Me too anon
I dream about her being with me but we never talk in the dream
Real life seems to influence the dream a lot

>>35641252
>she stays with him out of pity.
>mfw.jpg
>>
>>35641192
this isnt a bad thing. the more I get along with my oneitis in my dream the more upset I get when I wake up
>>
>>35642213
i greeted her in a dream before, and just hearing her voice made me happy

i would assume that not everyone responds to things the same
>>
I don't even remember my dreams most of the time. The last one I do remember was kissing her, back when she was just a girl I thought I was cute but not a full-blown oneitis. After that I started falling for her more and more but I haven't dreamed of her or anything I can remember since.
>>
File: 1452811285730.jpg (391KB, 900x880px) Image search: [Google]
1452811285730.jpg
391KB, 900x880px
>>35639947
>dream about cute girls I know every single night
>slowly become more and more detached from daily life
>constantly just want to sleep so I can lay in bed and make up imaginary situations with the two of us
>gets to the point where it almost feels like I'm in a real relationships in a disconnected dimension that I can only tap into when I'm unconscious
>able to gain a different outlook on life through my imaginary role playing gf by thinking that what I dreamed happened in real life

It helped me get a real life girl as a friend whom I hope to continue to grow with but I live in constant fear that a real relationship can never match my imaginary gf/wife

>inb4 normie ree etc.

Im a 22 y/o KHV
>>
File: 1488860797574.png (7KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
1488860797574.png
7KB, 240x210px
>>35639947
>it's another "anon dreams about having a friend and then wakes up crying" episode
i wish i could have gf dreams
>>
I don't have oneitis dreams because I never even get close or on a conversational basis with girls anymore.

But I do have recurring dreams about a kind of generic-looking tall blond girl. My mind either never renders her face or I don't remember it.

Sometimes it's just her resting her head on my shoulder or my head in her lap, and I wake up with this indescribable feeling of warmth and satisfaction and lay in bed for hours just soaking it up until it's gone.

Sometimes the dreams are a little more intense, I'm having sex with her passionately in missionary and I wake up to a powerful orgasm.

And very rarely, there are elaborate plots where she is my sister and we're at a family gathering. We both want to have sex so we steal looks and stealthy touches at eachother until we can finally sneak off and fuck. Powerful, powerful orgasm.

One time there was this strange druidic ritual wedding type ceremony where I married her in my backyard and part of the ritual was I take her behind a curtain and fuck her while my family is gathered on the other side of the curtain. I guess in this dream it caught my family by surprise that the marriage was to my sister so there was some tension and surprise i could sense from the other side of the curtain while I was fucking her, but I guess it was legal i dunno. I can't describe how fucking turned on I was when I woke up and needless to say my balls were empty.

Dreams are the best. Closest I'll ever get to women and feelings of intimacy.
>>
File: 1451975829233.png (61KB, 255x205px) Image search: [Google]
1451975829233.png
61KB, 255x205px
I haven't even seen her face in about four years, I can barely remember what she looks like, and I still dream about her all the time
>>
File: nonumbertoseehere.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
nonumbertoseehere.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
>me 16 (today 17 lel)
>i easily fall in love first of all
>pale cute girl, shy as fuck, loved her behavior because i was just like her
>atempt to make contact,but she always leave or go to speak to anyone else only when im nearby her
>in the end of 11th grade she nearly fails the final exams
>somewhat start to integrate more into society
>start of the 12th grade
>we part ways, while shes in a regular class i go to the special class (people with highest grades, i am the typical black coated edgy freak,but smart)
>and by saying edgy i mean liking a7x and bfmv and wearing only black jacket and clothes
>have no more interests
>spend all the end year vacation on the gym
>now more worried about being happy with myself, im still the generic edgy but with a great body
>last day of vacation
>suddenly remember a grill whose sister loved me, at the last day of summer vacation she gave me a letter(8th grade)
>bolted out of school
>evereyone see me nearly get hit by a truck
>all this because MUH AUTISM
>begin to cry and proceed to sleep
>1st day at new class
>see pic related
>GOD PUT ME OUT OF MY FUCKING
>M I S E R Y
>2 months later
>have the brilliant ideia to post everything before misery as a greentext in a oneiti thread in R9K
>forgot to remove whattsapp phone number from saved profile pic
>what have i done
>next day she come to me saying that im a terrible person,freak and shouldnt even look at her
>endthis.exe
>i devote my life for knowledge now
>made a promise to never interact with opposite sex
>what disgrace awaits me now
This time i nailed the filename edit.
>>
>>35643460
only reason i still remember what she looks like is because of vivid dreams and watching her snapchat stories and instagram
>>
File: 0e5.jpg (19KB, 476x376px) Image search: [Google]
0e5.jpg
19KB, 476x376px
>>35643480
heh, later kiddo
>>
Had a dream where my gorgeus physiology lab partner was sitting in a chair nursing our child, looking into my eyes. Shit was powerful as fuck.

I interpret this as my subconscious screaming at me, "What the FUCK are you doing, you fucking retard!?!? HAVE SEX, REPRODUCE"
>>
I actually panic if I get farther with a girl. I don't have any significant relationships with any girl, but have with a couple guys.

I won't ever be able to relate strongly with anyone irl anytime soon
>>
same. i'm probably never gonna see him again now that we're taking different classes. it hurts.
>>
>>35643552
Only if mods wasnt in pol deleting threads.
Nothin personnel,kiddo
>>
File: image.png (383KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
383KB, 800x600px
>>35639947
>Wake up from one of those dreams
>Still think it's real life
>Feel great, so excited I actually get out of bed
>Can't wait to spend day with her
>Then the realisation hits
The worst feels are cruel feels.
>>
>>35639947
>mutual feelings with exotic qt russian asian siberian girl
>know i cant dilute my powerful white genetics (dark hair and green eyes)
>the children would be ruined

these feels
>>
>>35643930
just dont have children with her famalam
>>
>>35643493
why would you torture yourself like that
>>
>>35644430
cant let go man
>>
I dream about her every night. Every. Single. Night. For about 1,5 months.
>>
>>35645280
>Every. Single. Night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muleaeZ5Q5c
>>
>>35639947
>Its an anonymous wakes up and he doesn't know the time, day and date nor when he went to sleep or how long he has been sleeping episode
>>
>>35643996
it cant be done

the children will be mongrels

we have a connection though

why
>>
>>35639947
>it's an anon dreams about standing up to his middle school bullies even though anon is in college episode
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.