[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit there was this girl I ran into at a restaurant, she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: Blotter Pepe.jpg (49KB, 343x340px) Image search: [Google]
Blotter Pepe.jpg
49KB, 343x340px
Holy shit there was this girl I ran into at a restaurant, she was the hostess.
I'm in love.
Do I go back and ask her for her name?
She seemed somewhat interested.
I talked to her for a bit and she at least feigned interest, perhaps even more so. She was real with me.
I was a delivery driver picking up an order, btw, so she didn't have to treat me like a customer.
>>
GO BACK AND ASK HER FOR HER NAME AND WHEN HER NEXT BREAK IS OR FOR HER NUMBER JUST FUCKING DO IT NO REGRETS IF SHE SAYS NO THEN NO REGRETS NO REGRETS
>>
File: Pepe Pilot.jpg (36KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Pilot.jpg
36KB, 500x415px
>>35638748
i don't really wanna go to the restaurant and eat by myself, and if she isn't there, I'll feel like a nigger.
>>
File: starecat(s).jpg (159KB, 401x399px) Image search: [Google]
starecat(s).jpg
159KB, 401x399px
>>35638748
I feel like such a beta loser.
It was Friday when this happened, and it was st. patrick's day. I could have asked her what she was doing that night, but I didn't do it.
She probably banged 2 guys since Friday.
>>
Just talk to her a bit more, ask for a number at tge end
>>
File: Pepe towers.jpg (8KB, 246x204px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe towers.jpg
8KB, 246x204px
>>35638956
Good point, but I've talked with her a bit in the past--very limited.
However, the biggest difficulty is that I only see her maybe once or twice a month, given the infrequency of orders coming from that restaurant.
>>
File: feeling.jpg (89KB, 570x607px) Image search: [Google]
feeling.jpg
89KB, 570x607px
guise please respond I need answers or I'm going to lose it
>>
>>35638720
I once liked a hostess at a restaurant. I worked there though, so it was easier for me. She had reddish (strawberry blonde?) hair and greyish eyes. She also had a good skull shape. I didn't act decisively before she quit, and I regret it too this day. We had a lot of similar interests.

Anyways, I would recommend looking if the company has a facebook page or something where you could find her.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.