[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ever buy stupid shit?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1712.png (436KB, 540x760px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1712.png
436KB, 540x760px
I don't know why but I've started bying shit in flea markets just because I thought they looked nice. Never used to buy anything but the apartment is slowly filling up with things I couldn't resist. First I thought about starting a rubber duck collection but now i'm more into glass sculptures of animals. And old magasines like mad and italian cartoons. Do you ever just buy things you don't need?
>>
Oh, and I bought a couple of bags of old beer bottles vecause I thought they would make the perfect start of a large collection but then I started buying rare coins instead.
>>
>>35638470
i rent defecating persons and buy their feces. when i hear someone grunting in a public restroom stall i yell WAIT and tell them to hold it in and i'll make it worth their while. i pay them 100 dollars an hour plus 50 dollars an ounce of feces for them to poop onto some newspaper on the floor of my apartment. one guy stayed for 6 months and i had to pay him over $100,000. it's stupid, i don't even like feces. i get rid of it right away. i get some dudes to haul it directly up your mother's cunt you fat animeposting faggot
>>
>>35638569
God dam anon that was a good one
>>
>>35638470
Since I moved out and got a job I bought a $2,000-3,000 gaming pc I only use to watch anime and have spent about $5,0000 trying to get /fa/ with all the different types of shirts and pants and shoes

also tried cooking expensive ingredients like swordfish ($20/pound) and burned the hell out of it
>>
>>35638665
Shiit. Why cook that? You could've dine a steak.
>>
>>35638502
topkekidikek
>>
I bought an old record player from the 70's it doesn't work and don't own any records.
>>
>>35638665
Did you spend $5,000 or $50,000, make your fucking mind up
>>
I usually buy anime figures.
>>
File: RazorBlade.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
RazorBlade.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
Safety razor blades, even though I can't find a safety razor handle anywhere. Thought I'd start shaving with them since I hate that disposable plastic crap, a trimmer or machine will irritate my skin, and straight razor is just fedora as fuck and only barbers should have them.
>>
I've recently started buying loads of yugioh cards. It takes my mind away from the bad thoughts.
>>
>>35642195
Cool. Thats cool.
What bad thoughts tho?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.