[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else fucking hates their family? >Tired of playing shitty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Who else fucking hates their family?
>Tired of playing shitty MOBA games
>Play some Stardew Valley
>Finish one day
>Time to start replanting my sprinklers for Spring
>Mom runs into room and starts crying about how nobody helps her
>I literally did all the chores in the house for her an hour ago
>1 hour later
>Decide to play Breath of the wild to get back into the comfy feeling
>Sit down, start the game (Had it for a while but my younger brother was playing and my mom wouldn't let me start the game until he beat it, I'm 22 btw and hes 14.)
>Walk around for a bit
>Feel the accomplishment of killing my for goblin camp
>Enjoying the serile, calm music
>Brother runs from downstairs and starts screaming at my stepdad
>My mom and brother start screaming at my stepdad
>Start threatening to stab him and brother grabs a butter knife
>Push back chair and lock myself in my bedroom

This household fucking sucks. I'm the most normal person here. My entire moms side of the family is addicted to drugs, my stepdad is a german who loves to talk about killing blacks and jews and golf and 60's rock and how kids my age are worthless shit, and my brother is a spoiled brat who just plays shitty mobile games and argues with me on everything.
I honestly have no reason to live in this life, I'm so intelligent and I have a near 100 in every class in school that its boring, my intelligence makes me feel out of place and everytime I try to tell a joke I just come off awkward with a shitty meme and nobody thinks im funny. I have maybe 3-4 friends that I haven't hung out with in months and I've just been locked in my room playing games. I try to socialize with my family and they all just cry and whine at me. Honestly, fuck this white bullshit. We're the most bullshit, stuck up white middle class family ever and its fucking disgusting that we think its okay to act this way. I honestly wish I could just be a normal fucking person but I have to have a family of drug addicted fucktards. Fuck this.
>>
All my fucking college friends are just random guys who talk to me about video games and I honestly feel fucking worthless. I just kind of don't want to live anymore. I'm not asking for anybody to say anything on my current standpoint, but I just wanted somewhere to release my emotions. Fuck this gay earth. I'm probably gonna kill myself soon.
>>
>>35638452
>stepdad
Be sure to call him a cuck
>>
>>35638452
>fuck this white bullshit
>lol progress ;p
>>
>>35638452
Iktf, just keep nailing school and you'll eventually get a job good enough to finally move out.
>>
>>35638452
My household isn't quite as bad, but I relate to this feel
>>
I was in a similar situation, anon. Get a half time job and move out before they fuck you up completely. Even working is better than dealing with that crap 24/7.
>>
>>35638531
OP is 22, lives with his parents and spends all his spare time playing videogames, he's already a lost cause
>>
>>35638452
sounds like you're a moody bitch who likes to blow everything out of proportion. So far ITT you have a lot of underage B& who agree with you though
>>
>>35638531
Agreeing with this guy -- I did the same thing back in college.

1. Find a job: restaurant stuff is good because you get free food
2a. If you have friends, ask around for people looking for a roommate
2b. If you don't have friends, look on Craigslist or on a bulletin board thing at your school
3. Done
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.